Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future marketing  (Read 1900 times)
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

Twitter does not explicitly prohibit cryptocurrency ads, and there are still many publicity channels, such as Discord, I think these prohibitions can not stop the development of cryptocurrencies!

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

indeed lately a lot of ban From social media especially facebook, twitter, for ico.hanya advertising that follow the rules that can still advertise in their media,
but there are many other places to promote an ico project in other media.
one of them telegram, reddit, and steemit.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

There are many advertising networks nowadays, so there is still no problem in advertising for ICOs. However I shall also mention that Facebook has already updated its policy and allowed ICO ads again, jus made few rules for advertising
This problems are created in four months ago and many time discuss this Promotion problem so do not make post on old thread because it is one kind of spam box in this forum. Still most of the social medias are promote the New ICO so advertising is allowed in the many sites and think positive in future marketing always good possibilities are comes in future.

khuebtc1999

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

With the development of social networking now, maketing is very strong, we can share new projects on social networks such as facebook,twitter,linkin,youtube,... and will receive the attention of many people.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

I think the next step in advertising will be Instagram and Steemit. On the last resource there are a lot of live and organic articles, where people write in their own words about the complex and you can easily learn about the project you are interested in.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

The trading market for the future will be a pink flower that brings confidence and well-being and luck to you if you want to invest in the future if the campaign Good marketing for the future
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

With Facebook, Google and Twitter crypto ad's bans where new projects will be promoted? Maybe we will see some new marketing strategies?

IF those social media will never shift with cryptocurrency and blockchain.
there will be another to produce that.
we dont need to be in jail from them. but i do believe sooner or later they will have their own..
not just token but blockchain
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

I think the next step in advertising will be Instagram and Steemit. On the last resource there are a lot of live and organic articles, where people write in their own words about the complex and you can easily learn about the project you are interested in.
There are many projects in the cryptocurrency market in the field of advertising and marketing. These projects are quite successful due to the profit sharing platform for the participants. Steemit is of great interest due to the implementation of this advertising mechanism.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

It will probably be as you say. There may be different things in the future. Google and Facebook make their own coin. That's when the world changes.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

Future markets will be as vibrant as they will be as there will be things that make investors happy as well as they will be well received for a better future for investors. wil be ok
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

in my opinion they will not close all totally, maybe only accounts that are considered spreading spam will be banned, besides there are many other ways that can be done to promote ico projects such as through youtube channel, telegram, blog and crypto sites and dont forget with this forum where they can still promote through ANN thread and signature bounty, so dont worry too much with this issue
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

With Facebook, Google and Twitter crypto ad's bans where new projects will be promoted? Maybe we will see some new marketing strategies?

it is possible, it can happen for a fact that the different scenario of your topic, A decrease of advertising strategy can lead to a new idea and new openings of positive happenings in a life a human that knows about the world of cryptocurrency. Also Marketing strategies? we need one? make sure you know how to create new roads. Than again you as a newbie can make a line to the market of crypto which you can make way to the use of your skills like ....

drawing
making art
editor of video and photos.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Currently, facebook has allowed ICO advertising back. And twitter is still. there is no ban. to advertise an ICO. The best place to advertise can be Twitter and Facebook and here bitcointalk. And if all things are forbidden, I have not figured out yet another effective way to advertise

Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

I think it hurts the market, but I hope that after the ban on advertising there will be new projects in this area.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

As what i have know since social media are coveted also by crypto currency so i can say that all forms of media in this world can access  cryptos  so that nothing should worry fof markets because crypto is every where. Market strategy wa sbuying now while the tokens price was too low...so tha i can hold it and wait for bull market.to gain more profit.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Currently, facebook has allowed ICO advertising back. And twitter is still. there is no ban. to advertise an ICO. The best place to advertise can be Twitter and Facebook and here bitcointalk. And if all things are forbidden, I have not figured out yet another effective way to advertise
facebook ICO advertising is always available in market so you are not aware in ICO promotion because many rumours are spread in the market but social media campaigns are run continuously so everyone understand the fake issues. The future marketing is tele advertisement on worldwide because peoples are never forgot to watch Television so my suggestion is possible on future marketing.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

facebook ICO advertising is always available in market so you are not aware in ICO promotion because many rumours are spread in the market but social media campaigns are run continuously so everyone understand the fake issues. The future marketing is tele advertisement on worldwide because peoples are never forgot to watch Television so my suggestion is possible on future marketing.
I know that, after facebook announced it will forbid any user to advertise ICO project but the strange thing happened, every user still free to advertise ICO project without any harsh warning from facebook and twitter. And to this day many bounty hunters are still using facebook and twitter to advertise ICO project, I do not understand what has happened. I agree with you, television is a place of the future to serve as an advertising tool. I'm sure that through television will have a big impact on someone who sees it, at least they know the function of cryptocurrency.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

I think, this topic is been a long time.
but I think it's important to review. about blocking ads, I think this will not happen. Why?
because both parties mutually benefit each other. and ads in crypto is a natural thing. so for the future ..
do not ever think sosmed will agree if there is a ban for ads crypto.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

The most successful ICOs in the past did not rely on Google Youtube or Twitter advertising. Ever heard of influencer marketing? They take on people with huge networks, make them either ambassadors of their projects or get them to write about the project or make videos about it. That sort of advertising is not banned, as it is not unsolicited. These guys have a lot of followers and they tend to trust them about the projects they talk about. Much more effective than direct advertising that no one clicks on in fact.

Totally agreed. Influencer marketing is one of the best ways to promote your product especially if the influencer good at acting and now what he is talking about. Smiley

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

Everything is still fine until now because Facebook doesn't ban ads of ICO project anymore Smiley. In the past few months when ICO project ads were banned on Facebook, I still could see so many ads of ICO project on Youtube and seem like it's also a good way to promote for new ICO projects Smiley. Beside if Twitter keep banning ICO project ads so I think Twitter bounty campaign will have better share in bounty campaign than before. Smiley)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: