Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future marketing  (Read 1896 times)
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

With Facebook, Google and Twitter crypto ad's bans where new projects will be promoted? Maybe we will see some new marketing strategies?

The fact that social media is the best medium to advertise anything because of its high audience that can actually boost everything so this is indeed a perfect place. So to begin with, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube will still benefited to it as the traffic will increase more plus the million dollars that the company will pay. This is actually a win-win situation for all of them.

So this banning issue is totally absurd and nobody on sales industry will think twice to grab this trend.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

With Facebook, Google and Twitter crypto ad's bans where new projects will be promoted? Maybe we will see some new marketing strategies?
The "crypto ad's ban" only affects paid advertising and does not effect any social media ads being done as part of a bounty. They have continued without any interruption. The biggest danger to the advertising of ICO's maybe in the future when securities regulators exert more control over ICO's and force them to comply with the same rules that govern the marketing of IPO's.

cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

problems regarding the prohibition of crypto ads by Facebook and Google seems to have finished friends. currently it is better to focus on how Social Media marketing can be successful so that the condition of market prices increases again.

kingsmanpower

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

With the development of social networking now, maketing is very powerful, we can share new projects on social networks like facebook, twitter, linkin, youtube, ... and will get the attention of many. people.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

I doubt facebook will ever ban crypto since they are looking into it themselves. These new "bans" on bitcoin and other crypto currencies is just a temporary way to find a way to fix some glaring issues on phising and other ad related bad things going on, as soon as they figure out a new way to roll out advertisement with some protection to it just like in other fields the ads will come back.

I know people who spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on bitcoin advertisement on related projects, I am sure google and all others are making tens of millions of dollars from ad revenue thanks to bitcoin and the surge of interest to it, so there is no way they are keeping the ads banned for a long time.

Guess, these bans are connected with the fact that large companies develop internal cryptocurrency solutions themselves, and there's a legal uncertainty, and giants are very sensitive to such dualities and aren't ready to undertake risks which may bring losses!
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

I doubt facebook will ever ban crypto since they are looking into it themselves. These new "bans" on bitcoin and other crypto currencies is just a temporary way to find a way to fix some glaring issues on phising and other ad related bad things going on, as soon as they figure out a new way to roll out advertisement with some protection to it just like in other fields the ads will come back.

I know people who spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on bitcoin advertisement on related projects, I am sure google and all others are making tens of millions of dollars from ad revenue thanks to bitcoin and the surge of interest to it, so there is no way they are keeping the ads banned for a long time.

Guess, these bans are connected with the fact that large companies develop internal cryptocurrency solutions themselves, and there's a legal uncertainty, and giants are very sensitive to such dualities and aren't ready to undertake risks which may bring losses!

This forum is the best platform to use in advertising cryptocurrencies.
Soon we will have like those social media that focus with cryptocurrency, but if that happen, signature campaign will get little allocation from bounties.
and money ICO will depend on that platform.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

If it's not the case, the Tweeter and Youtube will suspend Creyptocurrency ads.
Because I saw a lot of ICO ads sold like Buny Tokens, UBEX and Platio were on Youtube ads.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

This forum is the best platform to use in advertising cryptocurrencies.
Soon we will have like those social media that focus with cryptocurrency, but if that happen, signature campaign will get little allocation from bounties.
and money ICO will depend on that platform.

Since the forum required the Jr Member account to need a smerit, I noticed that some bounty platforms were switching to other forums such as altcoinstalks and bitcoingarden, and I was very worried because the forums were so easy to up rank
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:31:50 AM

Try now you see the video on youtube.
Is there a Crypto ad?
from the first when there is news that google baned crypto ads. I still see ads on Youtube.

I just watched youtube and there is a crypto ad.
It's true that Youtube is now open for cryptocurrency right now.
Many also now advertise cryptocurrency on Youtube but Facebook is indeed suspending advertisements against cryptocurency.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:36:54 AM

In the Crypto market, marketing is one of the factors that help the project reach the community and the community can refer to, learn about the project. But the absence of a specific regulation for marketing Crypto has made fraudulent projects in the market grow. Investors have difficulty and may be confused in choosing investment. In the future, I think marketing needs to have specific regulations for registered projects. It is possible that marketing will need a management platform and be responsible for the quality and reputation of the projects.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:46:53 AM

The fact that social media is the best medium to advertise anything because of its high audience that can actually boost everything so this is indeed a perfect place. So to begin with, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube will still benefited to it as the traffic will increase more plus the million dollars that the company will pay. This is actually a win-win situation for all of them.

So this banning issue is totally absurd and nobody on sales industry will think twice to grab this trend.
absolutely right, many people will see and visit social media. almost everyone who has an internet network visits social media, so it's very profitable to create advertisements.

as you say, the ban is absurd.

apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

I get information about google back for advertise of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, before google have banned for advertising of bitcoin and crypto its nice information make bitcoin will be on the top price, maybe all of investor could take this moment to promote bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:07:01 AM

You need to understand that Facebook and Google prohibit cryptocurrency. This does not affect the promotion of the ICO. Bounty campaigns often use the form of personal social advertising, not related to the advertising system of Facebook and Google so they can not ban the ICO of individuals posting.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████