Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn BTC to Find Scam Projects Rate Coin/Tokens /Exchanges- Cryptomaa.Com  (Read 439 times)
ranchi (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:39:57 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 06:38:15 AM by ranchi

We have started a service that pay users to share there view and thoughts about Coin and we pay  users btc for this job

https://cryptomaa.com

We started this to kill FUD and bring truth among users. Share info about us comment about coins rate coins help other.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

We have started a service that pay users to share there view and thoughts about Coin and we pay  users btc for this job
Couldn't find the rates, after logging in. Care to share?

- Limit user's activity (I can easily manipulate my own "Total Earned Points" by liking/disliking my own comment).
- Change the way all of the comments automatically gain points (users will abuse it). There should be some sort of quality control.
- Add delete option for comments.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

- Limit user's activity (I can easily manipulate my own "Total Earned Points" by liking/disliking my own comment).
I would agree with this and you should disable Like/Dislike on my own comment so user cant like or dislike their own comment.

And if this acceptable, make the price live update. I wait about 2 min but the price still same even i refresh the page, in my case. So maybe you can fix this.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

Love THE idea and Concept behind this
Hope this will help a lot of crypto lovers in finding valuable coins
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

If this is legit I think it is another good ways of end some coins. I think is well also help in reducing all the noise and fake promo that do happen during some ico. The investors can also analyze the comments in other to make an informed decision before investing into any project.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

We started this to kill FUD and bring truth among users. Share info about us comment about coins rate coins help other.

Thanks
Looks interesting. you could improve a lot though, from design to price data fetching. are you using CMC api? sometimes i see abnormal prices, like just now price of one bitcoin is shown as 8 lol. i think you should use cryptocompare's api, it's the best!
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

We have started a service that pay users to share there view and thoughts about Coin and we pay  users btc for this job

Thanks

If this legit project. Please confirm me the same, there are many friends of mine to looking to get inside cryptos earning bro. My complete friends are from the technical support executives from the world reputed firm.
Some are IBM and Dell. So hopefully they can do better in assisting your project bro.
Please send a pm if you would like to go with me. Then we start discussing about this on Skype.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

That the idea looks original and interresting, the market need such a helpful service to make the right investment decision. But how to earn btc by rate and comment? I didn't find any registration link or details about the rewards payement method. Looking at top scam coins i see ethereum and other crypto giants that are described as scams only by few thousands rates which seems not that logic and may confuse new crypto enthousiasts.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

We have started a service that pay users to share there view and thoughts about Coin and we pay  users btc for this job

Thanks

This is a unique project, I like the whole Idea.This could help investors a lot and the page is easy to navigate, although there's a problem with the prices, I saw Bitcoin price at "8" and ETH at "5" but after refreshing , it shows the correct price. Just improve the consistent and accurate price.
By the way how could we share our views and thoughts about a certain coin and earn btc for the review? I mean I didnt find any membership form in the page.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

Anyone can confirm if it is legit or not, it seems good to be included in my source of bitcoin earning. But base on all the comment above abut the site it was need more enhancement to make it more secured and will run smoothly.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
sutil

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 05:08:10 PM by sutil

If we post some valuable thoughts from your Bitcoin site. whats the point of paying us in crypto. By the way , mr. OP, how will you earn from this campaign, what is the catch?

Polkadog is the most meaningful meme coin project ever created
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

If we post some valuable thoughts from your Bitcoin. whats the point of getting some cryptos. Ok, mr. OP, how will you earn from this campaign?

There are DT and high rank members already replied to here but still the op has not replied anything about their queries bro. Hope we should not do more quotes when there is one information for the previous queries here.

@op if you do not want have concern about the replies in your thread. Please trash it down and lock it.
ranchi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

Thanks
Looks interesting. you could improve a lot though, from design to price data fetching. are you using CMC api? sometimes i see abnormal prices, like just now price of one bitcoin is shown as 8 lol. i think you should use cryptocompare's api, it's the best!
Sorry for responding late will reply to all users I am still newbie so need to wait 360 sec after each reply and thanks for your support.

This project is 100% legit and I created this after getting scammed and losing 3 BTC.

Regarding price api issue

8 issue is resolved and it will not appear again more feature will be added to help users

At present user can post 5 comment a day and there is 0.1 point for like dislike.

We will complete all function 1st then change the look.
Project is started long Back and then we shift this to new domain.

Crypto+Maa means crypto mother and mother will save users from scam coin.

So spread the news and tell coins to add there coin in our portal

ranchi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:53:08 PM

If this is legit I think it is another good ways of end some coins. I think is well also help in reducing all the noise and fake promo that do happen during some ico. The investors can also analyze the comments in other to make an informed decision before investing into any project.

Yes this is legit and it will be user based if any coin scam people then they can come and post review about that coin and ask friends to follow.

ranchi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

I would agree with this and you should disable Like/Dislike on my own comment so user cant like or dislike their own comment.

And if this acceptable, make the price live update. I wait about 2 min but the price still same even i refresh the page, in my case. So maybe you can fix this.

There is 5 comment limit and point for like dislike is 0.1, we are not encouraging for fake like dislike only for points.

We are not allowing deleting comment but will allow editing.

ziyush

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:36:12 AM

Service is accepted and used by many Coin, I see

Odyssey (OCN)
Universa (UTNP)
Medic Coin (MEDIC)

and many other opted your service, this is the great way to kill FUD from the market especially this is useful for newbie
hope people accept this and spread this

ziyush

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:59:26 AM

This is interesting idea, but i disagree with idea where user can vote/rate an coin without mention any reason (even a short one) why the user give that vote/rating since either the user could be sharing FUD or victim of FUD. Also, i think it's weird that there's gap of vote amount between each account.
My suggestion :
1. Show percentage of coin's reputation is main page, since no one wants to click each coin page just to see it's reputation.
2. Give info that the price is in USD. I'm sure few people would be confused.

Percentage Can't give Idea how many people voted for this , People can create FUD, but at the same time Coin developer and team can request there community to kill FUD by voting in this platform.

People can also comment and chat to discuss more on this.

ranchi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
Merited by AngelSky (1), ziyush (1)

We are working on adding lot of features  and also to spread word about our service we need merits points.

So if you like this project then don't forget to. Merit us

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

We are working on adding lot of features  and also to spread word about our service we need merits points.

Just checked your website. Seems like coingecko website. Keep up your good work and more updates with the various news information on this site bro. Since I like the site I have merited for your post dude.
I am a support team executive in my work location bro, If I can contribute and work in your project. Kindly let me know. I can join with you.
ranchi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:43:20 PM
Merited by coinpricetoday (5)

Just checked your website. Seems like coingecko website. Keep up your good work and more updates with the various news information on this site bro. Since I like the site I have merited for your post dude.
I am a support team executive in my work location bro, If I can contribute and work in your project. Kindly let me know. I can join with you.

Thanks for your support we need atleast 10 merits to spread in formation about our coin.

Our site is bit different and we pay user for posting comment and rating  we don't have any source of income. We have planned to give all to users who help in rating and commenting about coins.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: