Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell btc?  (Read 599 times)
sicnarfkswiss (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:19:37 AM

Hey I am still a junior member and I doesnt know everything about btc, I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer?? and where to sell it. please respect my post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyLitecoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:28:31 AM

The short version: Sell it on an exchange that exchanges for fiat. Like with gdax and coinbase, you can simply link your PayPal (they accept PayPal withdrawals) and just sell your btc on gdax and withdraw the fiat to your coinbase account then withdraw to paypal.

Kraken and bitstamp and many other exchanges have fiat to bank account, which is less ideal, but also doable.

Other than that you can sell on here... just choose someone with a lot of green trust.

You can also safely sell on localbitcoins because they have an escrow system where you wont release the bitcoin until the funds have arrived.

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.
Tisubasha

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

direct sale and purchase in VIP or the like, there must be buy your bitcoin.
there are several ways to sell bitcoin gan.
if you want to sell bitcoin instantly, use the market method.
this method will be charged a fee of 0.3% of the total transaction.
if the order has been fulfilled then the balance of rupiah will appear in your account balance.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

Hey I am still a junior member and I doesnt know everything about btc, I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer?? and where to sell it. please respect my post.

There are alot of trading platforms that offers real time continues trading from time to tine, you can check coinmarketcap for trading platforms that offers highest price for bitcoin but as for me I use now Kucoin since it has a series of secuirty and live google auth. that makes me feel much safer.

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:50:42 AM

The short version: Sell it on an exchange that exchanges for fiat. Like with gdax and coinbase, you can simply link your PayPal (they accept PayPal withdrawals) and just sell your btc on gdax and withdraw the fiat to your coinbase account then withdraw to paypal.

Kraken and bitstamp and many other exchanges have fiat to bank account, which is less ideal, but also doable.

Other than that you can sell on here... just choose someone with a lot of green trust.

You can also safely sell on localbitcoins because they have an escrow system where you wont release the bitcoin until the funds have arrived.
to sell your bitcoin assets instantly, you can do it through local bitcoin sites in your country or also through other exchange sites as there are many exchange sites that can also swap BTC with USD. I currently use VIP exchange websites to sell my BTC assets and at a cost of 0.3% on the number of BTCs you will sell.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

where to sell btc?

There is many good exchanges: cex.io, binance, bittrex, cryptopia. fill free to use one of them
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:59:56 AM

to sell your bitcoin assets instantly, you can do it through local bitcoin sites in your country or also through other exchange sites as there are many exchange sites that can also swap BTC with USD. I currently use VIP exchange websites to sell my BTC assets and at a cost of 0.3% on the number of BTCs you will sell.
Yes there are countries which have sites or apps that could let bitcoin holders to convert directly to their national currency. In my country, mostly use this method to pay bills and send money.

Phoenixpple

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

Don't worry about your questions because you are a junior member, my friend. I'll tell you that it's very simple when you sell bitcoin, if you have a bitcoin. In some C2C - backed exchanges, you can recharge the bitcoin directly, and then sell the money after the sale. There is a more direct approach is to find some of the big miners telegraph group, it is best to your own country's miners group I think they are the telegraph, happy for you to exchange the currency.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

There are many ways to sell bitcoin, Firstly crypto exchanges that offer BTC/USD pair trading like BitStamp, Coinbase, Bitfinex & Kraken, you also have to check that your country of residence is supported or not in these exchanges for fiat currency withdrawal to your local bank account, you also need to verify your identity also on these exchanges. Secondly, you can sell your Bitcoin in person for cash via LocalBitcoins website, you can find many buyers in your area & can directly deal with them & can receive money in Cash or bank transfer. Another alternative to sell Bitcoin is via bitquick website through bank transfer.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:40:24 AM

you can enter on many exchanges that you like.
or maybe you should look for local exchanges in your country.
there are many outlets to sell your bitcoin. hitbit, binance, birtrex and many others.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

I think you should just open coinmarketcap and -> click bitcoin. After that you will see markets section. You can choose any markets down there, but I suggest you to use markets with relatively higher volume for easier quick trading.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

There are a number of exchange platforms where you can sell bitcoins, such exchange platforms include, Coinbase, Kraken, Bitfinex, Binnace among others, just check which platform is supported in your country. Bitstamp further pairs BTC/Dollar trading, so explore your options and chose whats best for you
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

First check on the web and search for a local cryptocurrency exchange if there is in your country. If not then you can start searching for International trading platform like cryptopia,bittrex, or binance, you can buy or sell directly through those exchanges I mentioned. There are still a lot of exchanges you just need to be careful with fake websites.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:55:06 AM

Exchange — After I have my PHP balance loaded, what I do is exchange it to Bitcoin. You can exchange your PHP into Bitcoin or Ethereum here. Before you exchange into Ethereum take note that Ethereum doesn’t have an option to Send/Withdraw.
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

You can open coinbase or Coinmarketcap and click on Bitcoin, after which you will see the Market category.You can choose a market there, but I'll advise you to use the market with relatively high volume for easy quick trading.
If you want you can enter many more exchanges or you should look for your local exchange in your country.Bitcoin has many outlets to sell. There are many more outlets like Hit Bits, Binaries, Bitrex etc, You can complete the sale even if you wish.
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:09:06 AM

OK I'll help, first I need to know where you from? Next, you need to find the most reliable local bitcoin exchange near your place. I'm from Philippines and the most reliable 3rd party service that buys Bitcoin in our place is coins.ph.

I haven't try any other services but there some sites that offer cashing out of Bitcoin to Paypal, to your localbanks or to creditcard.

tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

You really need to read and do some research on how to sell bitcoin, because it is as simple as where tou bought it, most of the tike that’s where you’ll sell it too. And mostly do it on exchange sites to give you an idea. Or you can search on youtube too so you can have an idea on how to do it and where.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
kabirhusen

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

I am using localbitcoins for selling my bitcoin.Its not instant but also not so late.you can use this platform for selling your bitcoin with fiat or local money.also you can use yobit exchanger for getting Perfect money instantly.Actually you can sell your coin in many ways.its depends on your demand.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

I am using localbitcoins for selling my bitcoin.Its not instant but also not so late.you can use this platform for selling your bitcoin with fiat or local money.also you can use yobit exchanger for getting Perfect money instantly.Actually you can sell your coin in many ways.its depends on your demand.

There are many way you can sell bitcoin depending on individual's choice and requirement but I always prefer localbitcoin as it is really easy and reliable and I have been using it for a long time and never had any issues.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

i think you should use tutorial in youtube or I think you should just open coinmarketcap and -> click bitcoin. After that you will see markets section. You can choose any markets down there, but I suggest you to use markets with relatively higher volume for easier quick trading.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: