Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Advertising  (Read 738 times)
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

Dude, if you're willing to pay for advertising on television, then of course no one will mind.
Are you ready?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:47:11 AM

Do we need to Advertise Bitcoin in Television Programs Like all other products showing there Advertises. As most of the countries trying to ban Bitcoin I think it will help all of us the more people will know about Bitcoin and its merits and demerits. So may Government think twice before banning.
Many people are interested in joining Bitcoin, but they do not know where to start and how, since I knew Bitcoin just because of a Google ad, I began to learn more about Bitcoin. And the market, to date I have had quite a lot of experience in investing to get the profit.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

Bitcoin is self advertisement and the best way to advertise this to every one is the convincing friends and relatives because the people are hesitating because of the digital nature and the online usage people are not easily motivated to this currency but in the near future the people will made a mind set for the crypto investment and the bitcoin is good to advertise through TV programs and the advertisement through social media is also a good way.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

Do we need to Advertise Bitcoin in Television Programs Like all other products showing there Advertises. As most of the countries trying to ban Bitcoin I think it will help all of us the more people will know about Bitcoin and its merits and demerits. So may Government think twice before banning.

Hope this is a good idea but what people think about the ads is Bitcoin is like a marketing product. Rather than doing this I have an idea to publish about Bitcoin merits and demerits in all national news papers and magazines in front page to attract readers and make every one to have a view on it. We can also promote good videos and post that to known people email or Facebook post to have a wide picture on Bitcoin.

Anyway your idea is good but who is going to sponsor or take it up to the media is my question.
Stonetium

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

It is a good idea that bitcoin is being advertise on television to make people aware and know more about bitcoin. But the question is, do the government allow television advertisement on bitcoin? We all know that there a countries that did not legalize bitcoin so its also hard to seek an approval to make in on television. Our day to day conversation with friends and colleagues is also one way of advertising and promoting bitcoin. Though there's no television advertisement on btc its users is still increasing and a lot of people are patronizing bitcoin because it really help people make lives better.

Wait...can you link to these commercials?
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:28:49 AM

I am generally not a fan of this type of advertising at all but all I can say to this is that it will depend mostly on how you are advertising bitcoin as.
for example are you planning on advertising bitcoin
- as a decentralized currency and focus on all the features and benefits that come with it or
- as an investment which you buy and become rich because it is rising?

if it is the first one, I can see the benefit of it and it will be an informative advertisement. but if it is the second one or generally if you speak of price at all, I wouldn't consider that ad constructive at all.

Only Bitcoin
bubu4845

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

your sugestion is good but who is willing to advertise??if you have money you can advertise it right now, bitcoin is already booming so without ads i think bitcoin will still popular

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
Jimile

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

advertising is the engine of trading and of course you need to advertise bitcoin. only if the government prohibits advertising bitcoin then nothing can be done about it
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:03:17 AM

Even without media advertisement, bitcoin's popularity is enough to reach out through different kinds of people. People get interested in bitcoin because of it's potential, a lot of people are investing on it because of it's potential or it's convenience to ease transactions and safe keeping.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

in every opportunity in crypto development. should not be advertised in the television media. I think this will have a bad impact, if something investment lead to fraud. this is what will be increasingly opposed by some countries.
and not in advertising too crypto has been very famous. only, is very much a problem for new developers who are marketing crypto and its products.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

Television advertisement is not a good deal in promote the potential project. Because If you give money TV will telecast everything so many scam projects are easily developed in the market then we only suffer in the investment. So better we should avoid the television advertisement. But this forum is useful to understand every new projects and all the investors are available in this forum. So good potential projects are success in automatically.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

the million dollar question is that who is going to pay for such advertisements?

as you may know bitcoin is decentralized and that means there is nobody who owns bitcoin and nobody got paid when bitcoin was created, there are no funds, ... only users or peers who are using it. maybe someone decides to pay out of his own pocket but in the end there is no one to advertise a decentralized currency.

don't confuse bitcoin with centralized altcoins like ETH, those centralized coins like ethereum have a centralized authority who got paid when the coin was created. they premined 72 million ETH and ran a huge ICO and got a shitload of money, they also have banks backing them. so this centralized power advertises the coin they are making money from, because are trying to pump it.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

I think it's a good way to promote bitcoin. But it's hard to do. If the country bans bitcoin, it is hard for bitcoin to appear in television commercials. Because television advertising requires a lot of money, who pays for it, that's a problem.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin already has established a good platform around the world and people are trying to get involved in this blockchain system day by day. So that Bitcoin along with blockchain system has got a mass popularity among the people. That's why TV advertisement doesn't need for the Bitcoin promotional purpose.

I think cryptocurrency should be more focused on the social and electronic media for that people can make understand properly about this platform. so far I know that people still have a lot of negative remarks about this issue. so ICO should be telecast in a different type of channel and also need a social media platform's coverage.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

I think the idea is not good because there are still many countries that are still banned bitcoin, and it's good if you advertise bitcoin on facebook, google or twitter because there is no prohibition and everyone who uses social media can see bitcoin advertising ...
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

I don't believe that the networks would allow this type of advertising, depending on the country. Consumer advocacy groups would force regulation.

That said, anything done to promote the benefits of BTC would be a good thing.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

First at this stage it will be hard to find any channel that will allow you to advertise about bitcoin.

Second, there is no any incentive for normal users to just promote about bitcoin on their own expense.

Solution could be some big merchants who accepts bitcoin can add a small 10 second extension on end of their video where they will just show some nice info about bitcoin which I haven't found in any ad till now.

Google, facebook and there is rumor that twitter will be banning ad related to crypto so this might also apply to TV channels in future.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

Yes we can but the question is who is willing to pay bitcoin advertisements? As you can see bitcoin survive for how many years already in real world without tv advertisements. Only peer to peer transaction and only people who are looking for a job in search ingine in google can find out what is bitcoin and also some people talking and inviting there friends to join in bitcoin community os a good option since no one are willing to pay in tv advertisements for bitcoin.

That's right. Advertising is always critical for a project to be introduced, and in turn, to prosper in the market. However, the better question here is if there's someone willing to pay for advertisements like this. While it is true that the cryptocurrency market is an up-and-coming market, there still a lot of people who don't have any idea about it, and part of an advertisement being a good and effective one is its recognition when seen by people, which evidently cryptocurrency advertisements will lack. So, instead of a more mainstream approach, I think it's better if the marketing schemes would be done in forum like this where most people are already interested and would actually spend time checking out the advertisements.

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

This idea is good to be able to get more bitcoin users but do you think individual bitcoin users will pay for the airing of the said advertisement? maybe we should create a crowdfunded advertisement that will benefit all bitcoin users. Big whales will be the most happy person if this happen, so those people who have a big holding will give more participation on this.
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

Today, we do not always look for news in the television media. almost half of people involved on the internet looking for news and advertising on social media or youtube. I think technology has been sophisticated today even without the need to display ads about bitcoin on television.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: