Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trader for newbie  (Read 284 times)
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

it is necessary to buy when BTC is cheap and sell when he will rise in price Grin
Turagsoy02 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

now you can buy btc and hold for long time,maybe to the end 2018,i think it can make profit for you,you are newbie,i think you shoudn't short term trading,it is very difficult

Yes, I just notice All none newbie like me in bitcoin saying that it is a good time to buy now cause value is really low at the moment and wait for the big hit thanks will note on that "long-term trading"maybe that is good for me.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

Trading is a matter of timing and you have to show flexibility if you are willing to gain profits in the short term. I follow the principle of the great investor Warren Buffet, he says "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful". As we have recently experienced the rally in the price in the last quarter of the last year, it was the time to sell the investment and now we are going through the correction phase, it is the time to buy in my opinion.
Warren Buffett is probably the greatest investor of our era, it is incredible that he is able to synthesize such a great wisdom in such few words we see many people panicking right now about the price of bitcoin and selling for a bad price if we were to follow his advice then this is the moment to buy and that is the right move since bitcoin is really cheap, we can get a lot more of it that we could some months ago, so as we can see you cannot go wrong following his advice.
Smpdytz1

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

This is a good time to buy btc. First you have to study about cryptocurrency and then buy some btc quickly. As a newbie you need to be patience because cryptocurrency is not a quickly money makings method

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)
CryptoBatman1

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

for beginners, better you analyze bitcoin prices, buy when the price is cheap and sell it when the price is high. you should take advantage of bullish.

if you have a lot of capital, then better you buy more BTC and ETH for crypto trading assets

Have a thorough knowledge about the cryptocurrency market before you buy or sell.
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

Trading is a matter of timing and you have to show flexibility if you are willing to gain profits in the short term. I follow the principle of the great investor Warren Buffet, he says "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful". As we have recently experienced the rally in the price in the last quarter of the last year, it was the time to sell the investment and now we are going through the correction phase, it is the time to buy in my opinion.
Warren Buffett is probably the greatest investor of our era, it is incredible that he is able to synthesize such a great wisdom in such few words we see many people panicking right now about the price of bitcoin and selling for a bad price if we were to follow his advice then this is the moment to buy and that is the right move since bitcoin is really cheap, we can get a lot more of it that we could some months ago, so as we can see you cannot go wrong following his advice.
Greatest investor perhaps, but he has zero clue about cryptocurrencies and because of that I wouldn't follow all of his advice blindly. Some certainly makes sense especially the one about not investing in a company or project you don't understand, I fully agree with that principle. I would however, disagree that Bitcoin and cryptos are useless and there is no space for them in this world.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

As one of the newbie want to ask some question about trading, When should I buy BTC and When to sell it to make profit.

As you are newbie i would like to tell you that before moving to trade live you better take enough practice from your side so that you don't need to waste time on things which are not necessary.The best time to buy BTC is when it is trading near the correction end where we can easily predict the market movement once there is strong confirmation of the uptrend to continue. My best way to enter the market is buy when there is strong green candle which is formed after deep correction with strong volume and open interest in support.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
jarlze

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:57:37 PM
Merited by tolkings (1)

As for me i think it is ground for scam in general
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

As one of the newbie want to ask some question about trading, When should I buy BTC and When to sell it to make profit.

It seems to me that everything is logical here, you buy when cheap, sell, when expensive, or wait, when it will be even more expensive.
I would say that now is the time to buy bitcoins.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

As the market goes down and Bitcoin prices begin to fall sharply it is a good time to buy Bitcoin. And when the market starts going up again, if the market continues to go down do not worry and become a holder and wait for the market to go up to good luck.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

There's a few different strategies you can look into, e.g. pingpong, rollercoaster and bollinger bands strategies. You will learn to identify when the market is moving into a position that makes buying favourable, or moving into a position where you should sell. The simplest strategy is to buy at the bottom of a dip, and sell at the top, keep repeating this with small amounts and you'll eventually work out roughly when these will be. Expect to lose money on your first few trades.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
simple999

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

when the market falls, it's good to buy, well, and sell when the price grows, you need to fix profits, stay tuned for news and be aware of everything!
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

There's a few different strategies you can look into, e.g. pingpong, rollercoaster and bollinger bands strategies. You will learn to identify when the market is moving into a position that makes buying favourable, or moving into a position where you should sell. The simplest strategy is to buy at the bottom of a dip, and sell at the top, keep repeating this with small amounts and you'll eventually work out roughly when these will be. Expect to lose money on your first few trades.

will study this strategy and I agree with what you say about losing some money at the start, I'm starting to invest little by little.
petyp123456789

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

Every new software, be it Bitcoin Classic, Bitcoin Unlimited or Bitcoin Gold, pretends to have an initial vision of the technology, but with each new hardcore the pool of participants becomes more and more crowded.
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

Every new software, be it Bitcoin Classic, Bitcoin Unlimited or Bitcoin Gold, pretends to have an initial vision of the technology, but with each new hardcore the pool of participants becomes more and more crowded.

So what should I do? do be a trader still safe right now?
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

i would suggest that buy a bitcoin and use it to buy other token like investing to other altcoin it will be easy to you to earn more profit.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

Well if you want to start trading, read and study first the following:
1. Candle Stick Reading
2. Support and Resistance (very important)
3. Chart Formations, Patterns, Structures
4. Technical Idicators

hope this list helped you!
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

If you want to trading, you should find the exchanges first.
There you can deposit some of your money to buy bitcoin, buy it when the price low, sell it when high.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: