Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Alt Picks For 2018  (Read 462 times)
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

What are your top alt coin picks for 2018?

I'm sure there are a lot of promising roadmaps for 2018 out there, but who will rise up?
Hm, for me it is still ETH the top coin.
As for other ones. I will hold VeChain, QTUM and ICON for sure.
May be some new projects will come, which i will invest in, but not now Smiley

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

I hodl coins: Qvolta, Blackmoon, Banca, TRX, ETH, Neblio, AMM, Kyber Network. They will make me rich when the bull market comes.  Wink

The coin that you are holding has a great potential that gets a good value than the other coin. When the market conditions becomes higher then probably these coin will give you and out of expectation profit afterwards.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:15:23 AM

Current crypto market are on green mark which I think cryptocurrencies are now starting to move upwards. The following top 5 currencies of my choice which I think will make a good recovery are ETH,LTH,Cardano Verge and Stellar. The graphical trend of these coins were all promising which may give potential profit for the investors of these coins.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:05:49 AM

As per current market situation my top alts for the year  2018 in my views  are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, Dash, Monero, Waves, Stratis, Ripple, Siacoin. because all those coins are  in top 50 list of this market. and whenever this downfall is over then all above coins value will be increase rapidely.
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:17:38 AM

NEO
EOS
Ethereum
Stratis
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:52:52 AM

I'm sure there are a lot of promising roadmaps for 2018 out there, but who will rise up?
My Altcoin choice is Ethereum, Ripple, and BCH, I think if I had it would give me a big advantage, the coins are included in the 5 best coins, I think ETH, Ripple and BCH coins are very promising for my future.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

These are all predictive choices that cannot really help you since they will also change for each person suggesting them over time. So my advice would be to educate yourself in the workings of the market and your investment choices, then take your own call. Unless you strictly want to stick to Consensus investments.
DRCCommunity

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

In order to be able to rate projects transparently by the community and professionals crypto needs a decentralized solution.
We are tackling exactly these kind of questions by rating projects with DRC using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

Check out http://www.drc.info/  and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205257.0 for more information.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

I am patiently waiting for the launch of VEE. It's a project by Sunny King, the inventor of Proof of Stake.

Don't trust any exchange!
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

xvg verge
rdd reddcoin
elixir
kucoin
kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:40:56 AM

LYMPO(LYM) all the way. They will offer to buy real shares later this hear, they are working hard on development and are ahead of the roadmap. Honestly, one of the best altcoin to invest and hodl.
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:48:07 PM

You can pick top altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, NEO, LiteCoin, Bitcoin Cash and other promising Altcoins that will surely will surge when the Crypto Market recovers and will surely offers you higher return of investments and massive earnings.
picking top altcoins is the best crypto investments because they are already proven their worth that they are having good crypto projects that is useful for internet users.

Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

One of my favorites is Ripple: XRP, which was established for its speed and ease of transfer, and also has partnerships with American Express (AMEX), Banco Santander, SBI International and Money Gram. Partnerships of this caliber provide XRP access to leading financial banks and financial service providers around the world, ensuring that trust is a good investment. Besides XRP I have observed very Litecoin: LTC, ICON: ICX, NEO: NEO, and the most important Ethereum.
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

My best pick altcoins for this year are none other than Top Altcoins that is being led by Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, NEO, Dash, ZCash, Monero and other top altcoins in the crypto market today.
these coins were proven that they're worth for more investments and when you invest from these altcoins, surely you will get higher earnings in the next few weeks or months when Bitcoin will recover.

parekoy

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

LYMPO(LYM) all the way. They will offer to buy real shares later this hear, they are working hard on development and are ahead of the roadmap. Honestly, one of the best altcoin to invest and hodl.

I invested Lympo when it bumped on coinmarketcap.com as I am eying it since this January that their white paper and their Crypto project are absolutely remarkable.
I am seeing Lympo will rise it's market cap when the Crypto Market will recover soon enough.
Lympo is one of the most promising ICOs this early year so I didn't hesitate to invest when I hit coin exchanges and expect more for Lympo in the nearest future.

parekoy

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:36:02 PM

One of my favorites is Ripple: XRP, which was established for its speed and ease of transfer, and also has partnerships with American Express (AMEX), Banco Santander, SBI International and Money Gram. Partnerships of this caliber provide XRP access to leading financial banks and financial service providers around the world, ensuring that trust is a good investment. Besides XRP I have observed very Litecoin: LTC, ICON: ICX, NEO: NEO, and the most important Ethereum.

I have a couple of grand of Ripple that I tried to invest last year while it was still cheaper than today's price value.
The moment I invested Ripple is for my long-term goals so whatever the crypto market cap would be I don't feel worried for Ripple because I had seen it will be one of the biggest and the most important cryptocurrency in following year and today, more giant companies are partnering Ripple for their own different advantage because this generation, adaptation to blockchain and Crypto will offer more flexibility between companies and their clients and customers.

psychunatta

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

Marinecoin is releasing their ico using 9 billion pre-mined MTC coins.  That allows the developers to use the coin in promotions.  Marinecoin, for example, has structured their ico to fairly distribute the 9 billion MTC to those who help promote the ico.  The system is dev-less to build a 100% decentralized community.  They aim to build a diverse community from around the globe.  Their blockchain is dev-less using time dilution technology to insure fair distribution.  20,000 MTC daily can be gained as a reward for completing an artificial intelligence managed promotion task.  Zero transaction fees.  Visit their website for more info.  marineco.in/ico
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

I think that NEO will not cease to surprise us, because this Asian tiger really overcome other coins one by one, I see it in TOP3 on coinmarketcap.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

I think that NEO will not cease to surprise us, because this Asian tiger really overcome other coins one by one, I see it in TOP3 on coinmarketcap.

I understand this might be true from your point of view but at the same time if we look at the market situation and the recent Trent we cannot really trust any other altcoin apart from ethreum. But still there are quite trustable alts like NEO

Am I spamming? Report me!
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

This year I decided to invest in projects that create decentralized exchanges (0x, waves, bancor). I think the demand for such projects will be very good. Also I really like projects that create cloud computing (SONM, iEx.ec).

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████