Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Alt Picks For 2018  (Read 462 times)
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

Personally I prefer to go for coins or tokens with low price and high potential

No Doubt BTC, ETH, NEO are really good picks but financial captial wise, I will not choose them

I would choose something that has the potential like XPR months ago where it is just 0.07$ and it rose to 3.xx$

ADA, XEM, XLM, EOS can be good pick as well.

Although I have TEL, TRX, DENT, DIME
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

My top alt pick is Open Platform...

Open Platform has been one of the most anticipated token offering of 2018; probably the most anticipated since the inception of the cryptocurrency community. As Open nears the conclusion of its token sale, it appears that the buzz surrounding it is continually growing exponentially; and understandably so. Open Platform is a new consensus mechanism which will enable apps/Dapps to accept cryptocurrency payments at lower fees than the present alternatives. Open’s infrastructure is blockchain agnostic; meaning that cross chain payments will also be supported. By providing developers of apps/Dapps a new way to generate revenue from their designs, Open is challenging the establishment which has impeded creativity by charging exuberant fees and imposing restrictive policies. Open Platform is leading the developer community towards more freedom, more innovation, and more profitability.

The Open Platform ecosystem was developed with a high level of security and assurance in mind. Applications backend payments systems will connect to the Open Protocol using what has been dubbed as “Open Scaffolds”. These “scaffolds” are a smart contracts which contain all of the data and payment information pertaining the app and will serve as the cross chain payment processing mechanism. The data generated from the “Open Scaffold” will then be saved in an “Open State” which is the data verification module of the Open Platform. Yes, a simple system that can be used easily by developers without having to learn any new and difficult coding languages.

So far the team at Open has been making all the right moves to make this project a success. Attracting investment from two of the most influential people in the cryptocurrency community; Mr. Tim Draper and Jeremy Gardner. Both have long historys participating in the growth of successful blockchain and cryptocurrency projects. Open has also partnered with ZenSoft; one of the leading software development companies in Silicon Valley. ZenSoft’s established presence will surely help to expedite adoption of Open Platform. Currently, the team has announced that they have received over $250 million dollars in allocation requests for their $18 million dollar ICO. Oversubscribed would be an understatement. This is an undeniable sign that the demand from Open Platform is strong and the FOMO has reached epic levels.

Aside from the financial aspects of the project, the team at Open Platform has been on the road constantly connecting with the developer community around the world. Their most recent stop was the Netherlands; where Open attended the NEO Amsterdam Conference. Everyone was happy to see Open Platform’s name feature on the overhead display; featured very, very prominently. At the beginning of April the team was also in attendance at the Deconomy Conference held in South Korea. Doconomy is one of the most important events where the major players from FinTech, Crypto, and various technological industry come together to discuss the role of technology in businesses environments. Being active in the business community is an essential part of any projects success and the team and Open Platform has this covered.

Not only has Open reached out to developers but also to future users of apps/Dapps that will use the Open Platform ecosystem by offering one of the most generous social media marketing campaigns ever seen. 3% of Open Platforms total token supply is being offered to the community for helping to get the word out about the project. As Open will not be having a public sale due to reaching its’ hard cap in the private sale stage, this bounty campaign will allow the community to become proud participants is the Open Platform project.

From start to finish, Open Platform hasn’t missed a beat and is moving forward with equally confident rhythm. Having followed this project for some time now, I can say with confidence that we will be hear a lot from Open Platform into the future. For further details on the project, please see the following links:
Open Platform has been one of the most anticipated token offering of 2018; probably the most anticipated since the inception of the cryptocurrency community. As Open nears the conclusion of its token sale, it appears that the buzz surrounding it is continually growing exponentially; and understandably so. Open Platform is a new consensus mechanism which will enable apps/Dapps to accept cryptocurrency payments at lower fees than the present alternatives. Open’s infrastructure is blockchain agnostic; meaning that cross chain payments will also be supported. By providing developers of apps/Dapps a new way to generate revenue from their designs, Open is challenging the establishment which has impeded creativity by charging exuberant fees and imposing restrictive policies. Open Platform is leading the developer community towards more freedom, more innovation, and more profitability.

The Open Platform ecosystem was developed with a high level of security and assurance in mind. Applications backend payments systems will connect to the Open Protocol using what has been dubbed as “Open Scaffolds”. These “scaffolds” are a smart contracts which contain all of the data and payment information pertaining the app and will serve as the cross chain payment processing mechanism. The data generated from the “Open Scaffold” will then be saved in an “Open State” which is the data verification module of the Open Platform. Yes, a simple system that can be used easily by developers without having to learn any new and difficult coding languages.

So far the team at Open has been making all the right moves to make this project a success. Attracting investment from two of the most influential people in the cryptocurrency community; Mr. Tim Draper and Jeremy Gardner. Both have long historys participating in the growth of successful blockchain and cryptocurrency projects. Open has also partnered with ZenSoft; one of the leading software development companies in Silicon Valley. ZenSoft’s established presence will surely help to expedite adoption of Open Platform. Currently, the team has announced that they have received over $250 million dollars in allocation requests for their $18 million dollar ICO. Oversubscribed would be an understatement. This is an undeniable sign that the demand from Open Platform is strong and the FOMO has reached epic levels.

Aside from the financial aspects of the project, the team at Open Platform has been on the road constantly connecting with the developer community around the world. Their most recent stop was the Netherlands; where Open attended the NEO Amsterdam Conference. Everyone was happy to see Open Platform’s name feature on the overhead display; featured very, very prominently. At the beginning of April the team was also in attendance at the Deconomy Conference held in South Korea. Doconomy is one of the most important events where the major players from FinTech, Crypto, and various technological industry come together to discuss the role of technology in businesses environments. Being active in the business community is an essential part of any projects success and the team and Open Platform has this covered.

Not only has Open reached out to developers but also to future users of apps/Dapps that will use the Open Platform ecosystem by offering one of the most generous social media marketing campaigns ever seen. 3% of Open Platforms total token supply is being offered to the community for helping to get the word out about the project. As Open will not be having a public sale due to reaching its’ hard cap in the private sale stage, this bounty campaign will allow the community to become proud participants is the Open Platform project.

From start to finish, Open Platform hasn’t missed a beat and is moving forward with equally confident rhythm. Having followed this project for some time now, I can say with confidence that we will be hear a lot from Open Platform into the future. For further details on the project, please see the following links:

Whitepaper: https://s3.amazonaws.com/openmoney/OPEN+Platform+White+Paper+2018-03-08.pdf

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FDNbh0M079p5fnfOHFEJaw
qfswoghq

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:41:09 PM

EOS must be the first choice for this year, and as Japan and South Korea are increasingly open to encryption, some Japanese and Korean coins are likely to break out, and I think NEM, IC is good.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

What are your top alt coin picks for 2018?

I'm sure there are a lot of promising roadmaps for 2018 out there, but who will rise up?
Top coins for 2018

ETH
NEO
RIPPLE
WAVES
DASH
LITECOIN

This is good list anyway. I am however fond of ETH, NEO and LTC here. They have shown best spikes in the last year and it is nothing but the sign of their real use and being popular amongst the market. Cant think about the NEO staying so low at which rates it is currently. This coin is having good time right now where we can buy some loads of it and wait until its previous ATH that is 136 USD (approx.). I mean thats really doable thing and this year we are already setting up more investment in it thus making it more susceptible for that spike. ETH, no question about it, just buy whenever get the chance.
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

My opinion are:-
Steem
Deeponion
OKCash
Siacoin
Enjin Coin
EOS
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

I like NagriCoin project
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

My list of promising coins worth investing in this year is as follows. Ethereum, Neo, EOS, Ripples, DeepOnions.
emimarin

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

Besides the popular ones, my pick for x100 is ThugCoin. Really new, 2 sats on yobit. So cheap and it will moon when they get into cmc.
They are doing several airdrops every week and distributed the next day, it's awesome.
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

In my opinion, the promising list of altcoins for 2018 should look like as follow:

ETH
NEO
MXR
RIPPLE
BKX
EFX

CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

The time has come when practically all the coins grow and it is uniquely happy. Undoubtedly, the top coin will grow, but coins with a small capitalization will give more growth, so it is worthwhile to follow the news and carefully select them.

snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

SelfKey is my choice.
It has been testing its product.
When it is released in the near future, it will attract much attention.
Actually it has been gaining momentum recently.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

I'm sure there are a lot of promising roadmaps for 2018 out there, but who will rise up?
in fact there are many potentially rising altcoins and show significant increases and are suitable for long-term investment.
I think there are 3 good coins to keep for a long time.
1. ETH
Reason:
clear concepts.
almost all Marketplace received Etherium.
large volume.

2.ETC
Reason:
just as above, it has a relatively similar graphic pattern with ETH. before the ETH price soared the chart pattern almost the same as the ETC now, I hope in ETC

3 Digibyte
Reason:
almost the same. and why I am interested dengab Digibyte / DGB, because DGB Price is still relatively cheap.
maybe that's my opinion about the promising coins in 2018.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

This year, the excitement around the digital assets market is unrealistically large. First, with the help of crypto-currency, a large number of millionaires and even billionaires appeared in the world. On this occasion Forbes magazine recently published an article. Secondly, the market made a very deep correction, after which many people (hamsters) lost their money, and began to call crypto currency in bad words.
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

For me my best pick for altcoins this year 2018 is Oyster Pearl PRL and Oyster Shell SHL.
these two coins are now two of the most underrated and undervalued altcoins in the market today.
soon, they will launch their main net and that will ensure for the price value to rise and mooning because their crypto project is impressive and will surely be useful for most of the internet users that Oyster will allow files will be stored online throuth IOTA Tangle.

ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

Quite good choice is ,firstly,Binance coin.If you hear,they`re going to create own blockchain platform(maybe DEX), and furthermore they burn BNB each quarter.
Secondly,it`s EOS,it has more potential than now,as main competitor of Eth
And some coins with small cap,such as Pundi X,Power Ledger,Lucleus Vision(if you want x10 in perspective)
But you can easily invest in top20 coins and certainly you`ll see x2-5 min during a year:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: