Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tether launched a USD 300 million  (Read 86 times)
Nikola282828 (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

Recently it was reported that Tether two months has not exercised any issue of tokens USDT. 23 Jan Tether Ltd stopped the emission of USDT. On that day, the post office delivered the company a subpoena from the us commodity futures trading Commission (CFTC).

Recall that Tether produces cryptocurrency based on the us dollar. In December last year, Tether was found to be connected to the Bitfinex crypto exchange, both companies have the same CEO. As a result, American regulators began a careful study of the activities of Bitfinex and Tether. In January, they were sent summons from CFTC.

Meanwhile, experts have found that the Puerto Rican Noble Bank harbours tether assets as the main reserve Bank.
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

Recently it was reported that Tether two months has not exercised any issue of tokens USDT. 23 Jan Tether Ltd stopped the emission of USDT. On that day, the post office delivered the company a subpoena from the us commodity futures trading Commission (CFTC).

Recall that Tether produces cryptocurrency based on the us dollar. In December last year, Tether was found to be connected to the Bitfinex crypto exchange, both companies have the same CEO. As a result, American regulators began a careful study of the activities of Bitfinex and Tether. In January, they were sent summons from CFTC.

Meanwhile, experts have found that the Puerto Rican Noble Bank harbours tether assets as the main reserve Bank.

many would said that Tether isn't backed by USD so I think here it is. I prefer Tether USDT as my stash coin in order to preserve my crypto assets so that I could multiply my investments and earn higher rewards.
Many traders and investors trusted Tether and so as I. I just hope that this will be true so that USDT Tether will be more stable and balance.

rivkavender

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

in the short term its ok to leave ur BTC or ETH in tether.

In the long term it is not ok and theres needs to be a different solution or simply just roll with the waves.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2143

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

I'd prefer fiat to crypto exchange without tether.. if you wanna afk just put it in bitcoin or withdraw to fiat.
Tether just an another unnecessary medium

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

Although cryptcurrencies have a down trend in long time at few month ago, but Tether still launched a hunters millions dollar, help me believe crypto will be comeback again 
A.Bagdad

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

Although cryptcurrencies have a down trend in long time at few month ago, but Tether still launched a hunters millions dollar, help me believe crypto will be comeback again 
Yes but with the arrest delayed, they that have long known about it almost all. I hope this will be a lesson for them.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: