Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Cross  (Read 488 times)
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

We are close to death cross now and if we don't bounce to 10k quickly we take this cross. Let's discuss how it can impact on bitcoin price. My forecast if we take it, we get bitcoin fall down to 3k at least within one big red candle. Any other opinion?
I don't understand how stupid minds like you can make predictions about bitcoin price when you have been here I guess from few days or few weeks . If you know nothing about bitcoin and cryptocurrency just shut up watch and learn . People here did buy bitcoin less than 1K $ and I am one of those people and I still holding my coins bitch and even if the price drops to 2 K I will not sell and definitely I will buy more because guess what bitcoin will hit 40 K by the end of this year .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tamboran

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

Isn't it obvious that many cryptocurrency investors do not follow technical analysis, they only want to make in-depth analysis based on market futures. While volatile crypto market is determined by news source that related with it. I will not take part with this technical analysis because it's just a superficial analysis as a tool for pay attention.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

We are close to death cross now and if we don't bounce to 10k quickly we take this cross. Let's discuss how it can impact on bitcoin price. My forecast if we take it, we get bitcoin fall down to 3k at least within one big red candle. Any other opinion?

My opinion is that you are talking nonsense. While you are saying that Bitcoin will fall down into at least $3,000, I am seeing a different candle. I am seeing an opposite candle that might go as high as $12,000 soon. That $10,000 bounce back is very low. As a matter of fact, we have just seen very recently a recovery of Bitcoin up to $9,000 with just a single announcement coming from the G20 that there is no need to put a strict regulation to it since it is not really a force to be reckoned with in terms of world's finances. There is much more growth to come for sure.
Vyacheslav7755 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

I don't understand how stupid minds like you can make predictions about bitcoin price when you have been here I guess from few days or few weeks . If you know nothing about bitcoin and cryptocurrency just shut up watch and learn . People here did buy bitcoin less than 1K $ and I am one of those people and I still holding my coins bitch and even if the price drops to 2 K I will not sell and definitely I will buy more because guess what bitcoin will hit 40 K by the end of this year .

Why you insult me? I'm at crypto since year 2014 and know much about bitcoin, including that it can fall almost two years in a row. I was feeling that already. But you it seems entered to the market at 2017 and believe only to growness Grin
Vyacheslav7755 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

My opinion is that you are talking nonsense. While you are saying that Bitcoin will fall down into at least $3,000, I am seeing a different candle. I am seeing an opposite candle that might go as high as $12,000 soon. That $10,000 bounce back is very low. As a matter of fact, we have just seen very recently a recovery of Bitcoin up to $9,000 with just a single announcement coming from the G20 that there is no need to put a strict regulation to it since it is not really a force to be reckoned with in terms of world's finances. There is much more growth to come for sure.

Volumes were not high after this news, so it's not a confirmation for further growing yet.
cho99

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

Why you insult me? I'm at crypto since year 2014 and know much about bitcoin, including that it can fall almost two years in a row. I was feeling that already. But you it seems entered to the market at 2017 and believe only to growness Grin
I am not insulting the person , I don't know you , I am only insulting they way you are thinking , if you don't believe in bitcoin , you feel that the end is close and that every thing will fall down then why you still here , why you care , you are only spreading FUD , pushing people to panic . And by the way I am involved with this world since 2011 and my account was hacked 2 years ago ok .

Vyacheslav7755 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

I am not insulting the person , I don't know you , I am only insulting they way you are thinking , if you don't believe in bitcoin , you feel that the end is close and that every thing will fall down then why you still here , why you care , you are only spreading FUD , pushing people to panic . And by the way I am involved with this world since 2011 and my account was hacked 2 years ago ok .

Just I sold bitcoin at about 18k and now want to buy again, so I'm finding best price to enter. My target is to buy it between 6-7k but I'm afraid if it will go to 3k due to death cross. That's why I created this topic to discuss is it real threat or not.
cho99

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

Just I sold bitcoin at about 18k and now want to buy again, so I'm finding best price to enter. My target is to buy it between 6-7k but I'm afraid if it will go to 3k due to death cross. That's why I created this topic to discuss is it real threat or not.

Good for you if you did sell at 18 K but believe me it will never go down to 3K , guess why , because the moment that he will reach 5 K support line it will create a massive demand for buyers and it will bounce again for sure , there are millions of dollars in the market , this is not for kids but for real investors , any way I hope that he will go down like in February because I want to buy some more .

theshazbot

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

People forget that BTC went from $3k to $10k in 2 months from September, and that type of growth simply is not normal. BTC interest has fell to early October levels. Not to mention taht the boost from $7s to $9.2k the last week was due to G20, and $300 million tether print and we don' know where that money came from, or if it's even real.

If it falls, I think $4k-6k is the lowest we can buy if the real price should be around $1-3k.

Let's see if the 50 day/200 day SMA death cross happens. It may very well just bounce off of the 200 day SMA for all we know. Bulls are gonna be fighting to get that April rally that they want.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

At what basis you are making these assumptions? Price might recover at any time and currently it is well above $8k which is 8x from the last year price so I don't think we have to worry about anything.

Death cross Grin Huh Roll Eyes

Price can move to any direction but I don't think $3k is possible from this point.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:50:20 AM

If your prediction is right on the future, it means bitcoin price will reduce about 80% from now.
But i think it is a quite not right. Based on history of bitcoin and crypto price past years, there is nothing like this.
gamaman990

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:08:13 AM

I'm not concerned. BTC prices always made surprise moves in the past seemingly to defy TA on purpose. It could be a good short term swing trade opportunity though. Will keep an eye on that.
Vyacheslav7755 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

Yeah probably you are just scaring out investors and do the panic selling so that bitcoin market price will drop and you are ready to buy for low btc price. Unfortunately there are experience investors herr already and they knlw the flow of market price for bitcoin and they know that bitcoin market price will soar high again.This is the nature of bitcoin system. Though i am.new to this system and have not done yet in investing or holding coins but based on the past history about bitcoin probably will be the same up to present. The history will repeat itself and bitcoin will reach its peak speculatiob price which 30k usd in the near future.

Agreed, but lowest peaks also should be considered like 6k where I buy and we fly to the moon
TimofeiHabarov2807

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

In the western part of the Pacific Ocean there is an island called Yap. For several hundred years, indigenous Japetzians used a unique form of currency - Rai, or stone money
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

I don't believe that Bitcoin will be 3k. May be down to 6k, but the new good news is caused by the explosion and can hit 10k. But if it stays a little more 7k, it can go down to 3k, even 300.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

I never saw this Death Cross when it comes to Bitconnect. No death cross for Bitconnect but there is a death cross with Bitcoin. Silly logic. Bitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeect.

Vyacheslav7755 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

I never saw this Death Cross when it comes to Bitconnect. No death cross for Bitconnect but there is a death cross with Bitcoin. Silly logic. Bitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeect.

Bitconnect is another story and happeded due to scam of the exchange. If for example Binance became scam BNB will fall many X times as well
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

Bitconnect is another story and happeded due to scam of the exchange. If for example Binance became scam BNB will fall many X times as well

But still why is it that there is no death cross analysis with regards to Bitconneeeeeeeeeect. They must be scammer analyst themselves. And you don't even know the story of Bitconnect or are you sugar coating.

nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

I don't think previous chart analysis can have much impact on bitcoin price right now. Investment and trading in cryptocurrencies do not largely based on history as it can be said of football. The crypto market is highly volatile and many more changes have taken place since the crash; I think we must base our prediction on factual analysis and critical speculations that are time bound
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Those are just prediction and it could happen or not. But the trend of the market now though seems bearish but there are support orders coming and have been supporting bitcoin not to fall at 7500$. So as per analysis the bracket of bitcoin right now is at 7700$ to 8200$. Compared to the previous bracket this is much lower but the volume of coins being bought during this bracket when it hits the bottom is high. This is a signal that possibly many are just awaiting for another dip to buy more btc which is a good sign of recovery after a dip.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: