Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service] Buy anything From Aliexpress or Amazon.  (Read 1072 times)
butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

This sounds like an amazing service, would you be able to do it for indiegogo? There are some projects there which I wish to back and some products I would like but they do not accept any cryptocurrency. The process is quite simple and I'm willing to pay extra fees (10-15%)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smauni (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

This sounds like an amazing service, would you be able to do it for indiegogo? There are some projects there which I wish to back and some products I would like but they do not accept any cryptocurrency. The process is quite simple and I'm willing to pay extra fees (10-15%)
I just checked their website and yes, I can  do it for you from indiegogo. Just post the links for your products and your country. I will reply with full cost. Thanks:)
butcherboss

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

I just checked their website and yes, I can  do it for you from indiegogo. Just post the links for your products and your country. I will reply with full cost. Thanks:)

That is great, few of the projects already ended but one is still going on https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pamu-waterproof-wireless-earbuds-never-fall-out/x/18333952#/ The first perk (PAMU Super Early)
Country sent via pm
smauni (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

That is great, few of the projects already ended but one is still going on https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pamu-waterproof-wireless-earbuds-never-fall-out/x/18333952#/ The first perk (PAMU Super Early)
Country sent via pm

Sir, the cost for the product is 29$ and 9$ extra for shipping cost, total= 38$
you have to pay 39$ total in the address given in the thread.
And pm me your full address and contact number. thanks.
butcherboss

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

Country sent via pm

Sir, the cost for the product is 29$ and 9$ extra for shipping cost, total= 38$
you have to pay 39$ total in the address given in the thread.
And pm me your full address and contact number. thanks.

Payment sent to your ethereum address 0x99610080C758b7bD8C2859F004A277CC94B3fB4e, Tx hash 0x8824ee2a59ccb649ada9250ec4c8be05224ce762289bd2023d4ac518b3b5178d
smauni (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:32:09 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 08:37:24 PM by smauni

Payment sent to your ethereum address 0x99610080C758b7bD8C2859F004A277CC94B3fB4e, Tx hash 0x8824ee2a59ccb649ada9250ec4c8be05224ce762289bd2023d4ac518b3b5178d
Sorry sir, I tried many times to buy that product for you but don't know why it's showing card declined. I tried aliexpress to, and the card working there. I'm so sorry for that. please inbox me the ethereum address for receive your ethereum. thanks.

Update: problem is sloved and i have placed the order. They will confirm and will give the tracking number. i will send it in pm. Thanks.
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

Is you service available during the mega sale they are having for spring?
It starts in 8 hours from now so just wanted to know if you plan on running your service during this time?

butcherboss

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:05:20 AM

Update: problem is sloved and i have placed the order. They will confirm and will give the tracking number. i will send it in pm. Thanks.

Okay good to hear. Cheers  Cheesy
cryptonandi

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

Interesting! But I want to know how will you sustain yourself with charging only 1$ on the top as there is not only Bit coin fees but also regular price fluctuations of bit coins.
vatrade_ru

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

Кpyтaя идeя!!
smauni (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

Is you service available during the mega sale they are having for spring?
It starts in 8 hours from now so just wanted to know if you plan on running your service during this time?
yes My service is available in that mega sale of AliExpress. it will run 3days. you can offer in any time of this 3days. thanks.
smauni (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

Interesting! But I want to know how will you sustain yourself with charging only 1$ on the top as there is not only Bit coin fees but also regular price fluctuations of bit coins.
1$ for card transaction. the payment will be in $ rate, it will not mater what is the Bitcoin price in that time. You have to sent the Bitcoin of that usd amount. thanks.
smauni (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

Congrats for this service  Cheesy
Can you tell me how much is the Amazon shipping fee to Romania?

it depends on product mate. give the products link i will check. Smiley
smauni (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

bump
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

didnt read all the thread- so sorry if this has been discussed. but you might also offer taobao products Cheesy

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

smauni (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:16:56 PM

didnt read all the thread- so sorry if this has been discussed. but you might also offer taobao products Cheesy
Thanks i will look at it. Can you provide me the link?
demsybtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

Wow! Your Service is incredible. Appreciate it!
It will be great if you involve in taobao as well.

https://login.taobao.com

Thanks
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

taobao.com

and it does not exist in english.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

goustmk

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

Look mate im living outside boundaries of Amazon so amazon tells me that the idem cannot be shipped to my country or i need to pay for shipping more than the actual cost of the item ...
What we can do about that?
smauni (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

Wow! Your Service is incredible. Appreciate it!
It will be great if you involve in taobao as well.

https://login.taobao.com

Thanks

taobao.com

and it does not exist in english.

I checked but sorry I can't add it. Don't support registration from my country. Hope I can  add it in future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: