Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 07:23:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does crypto mean to you  (Read 9654 times)
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto currency is definitely a huge step towards the future and advanced technologies. I believe that crypto-currencies are one of the stages of evolution. The world sees the need for cardinal changes in the established financial system. Banks should not control assets, transactions should be quick and with a low commission, people should manage their money themselves, and not through intermediaries. Crypto currency is designed to solve the main problems in this area. Not everyone understands their value now, but soon the time will come when digital coins will become a global means for payments.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:21:12 AM

Cryptocurrency is a promising digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. In short cryptocurrency is definition of the future
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

For me crypto means some thing secret, encrypted ))
It's not a secret anymore, crypto is gaining popularity worldwide. But to understand word by word.
Crypto = secret
Currency = money
We do have different views about the meaning of it and mostly it will end up being described as money/digital cash.
Different point of views come into place when speaking of cryptocurrency. For me, crypto is a digital asset that used decentralized control. It is not controlled by a single administrator. Furthermore, I consider it as a true blessing and a breakthrough in the fast pacing digital world. It's convenient, easier to use in transactions and offers great  opportunities. Crypto is secured, profitable and inspired its users to go on with life no matter how hard the situations are and live with integrity. It blesses the life for those who believed and accepted it.
That's why cryptocurrencies are so popular due to the fact that there's no one that controls the network. There's no control for the supply and limit of a coin that started it out with bitcoin though there are some changes through premined coins. I'm glad that you are realizing that the transactions are convenient while others doesn't recognize and are even mad with it. I like the last sentence of your post and it's a real blessing for everyone that has believed on it.
sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

Crypto means is a digital money you can use as a mode of payments in some store and it is a stepping stone for some people like me to make future.
Kokiri123

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

For me, cryptos are very important; it helps me a lot in my daily life. In addition to the work I do outside, cryptocurrencies help me generate a sufficient income for my family every day. I hope the cryptocurrencies, as well as this forum, will last long so I can make a profit from cryptos.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:05:38 AM

Crypto for me is the future of currencies and this is the new world technology where in we can't use cash anymore. A digital payment that you can use online, Buy and sell goods and everything that is valuable. It can be store of value, I'm sure we are on the same boat and all people will be rich.
Rudzaki

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
For half this technology for future years, for the other half, just a means to speculate on the price. But now it is obvious that a decisive step is needed to regulate at the state level, otherwise clutter can be littered with illegal transactions.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

For me crypto is simply a plane ticket to the moon. There are lots of benefits that crypto brought to each and everyone of us. I know that crypto enthusiasts are just a very small fraction of the total population worldwide cos its still so young but it already promotes financial freedom to people like us who seeks knowledge everyday just to earn atleast some bucks using crypto.

For me, cryptos are very important; it helps me a lot in my daily life. In addition to the work I do outside, cryptocurrencies help me generate a sufficient income for my family every day. I hope the cryptocurrencies, as well as this forum, will last long so I can make a profit from cryptos.

I concur with this. Aside from our full time jobs, crypto also give us some extra buck for our family needs. Sometimes we earn more in crypto than our full time jobs. The downside in crypto is the volatility of its value so there's no stability when it comes to income so we should have a full time job for us to feed our families and provide some of our daily expenses.

It is an interesting occupation. Also a chance to earn money. Also a psychological phenomenon to observe. Also a proof of progress of our civilization. Also a possible diversification of wealth of the world.

This only means that we are really moving forward when it comes to innovations and technology. This only proves that human beings are really genius and innovative in nature always seeking for new inventions to further improve our way of living and atleast give us financial freedom and lots of opportunities.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:43:00 AM

It is a new way of economy. And we all have opportunities to get rich with it, but the most exciting for me is the really disrupting technology that will change our world - I hope in the right way...
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

For half this technology for future years, for the other half, just a means to speculate on the price. But now it is obvious that a decisive step is needed to regulate at the state level, otherwise clutter can be littered with illegal transactions.
other than that crypto currency is useful to prosper poor people who understand about information technology.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:44:15 AM

For me its both. Of course I want to earn money but I do like the fact that with my investments I am supporting projects with new technology.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

Crypto for me means an opportunity to have a better and a happy life in the future because of the financial stability that crypto brings to the people engage with it. Crypto is very promising despite of its fluctuating and volatility in nature because we all know it will always back to track and always recovers. Nowadays crypto is very popular and lot of people are adopting and making money out of it, so lets just continue to embrace crypto for this will be the key for a brighter future.
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

The world of cryptographic currencies is huge. I can follow all the current events from here. The crypto is alive because it is constantly changing. the extra gives you the opportunity to make money.
hasbihafis

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

If I think cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and altcoin it can be used as a side job or main job. it all depends on how we live it. if used as main job, please to invest in exchanger, by trading in exchanger, to get profit that is by buying at low price and selling at expensive price.

If in this bitcointalk forum, we can get free coin
of the bounties here. bounty can be used as a side job, because here where to find information on the development of bitcoin and crypto. actually the purpose of this forum is to discuss about the development of cryptocurrency, while the bonus is a bonus for us.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

I like that I am learning so many new things through crypto. I'm learning about investment, I'm learning about all these new projects from around the world and have the opportunity to make profit

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:07:44 AM

Crypto mean a lot to me. It helps a lot of people in terms of financial services and it can even make them rich if they are willing to be one. Crypto for me is a blessings because it helps me a lot. Because of crypto I am able to sustain the needs and wants of my family.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

blockchain technology is designed for future,this means to help the world in evey possible way but its also designed to help people to get some income,because of the technology it opens a door for profiteering..so my answer is both,i waana get some bucks or big bucks and at the same time preparing for the future of my family and ofcourse the whole world
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

it can be both for me. the most important thing is, cryptocurrency bring us the opportunity.
opportunity to invest easily, to trading, to transaction with blockchain technology, and other opportunities as well.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

It's a step into the future that can also help me have an additional income in the present.
Veviene0417

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

For me crypto means great.. A good future awaits us every now and then. It helps the world for a change for how life will be easier. In other words it can changed the lives of so many people because through this we can earn profit for a better future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: