Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does crypto mean to you  (Read 9642 times)
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

Hi, crypto means to me a way to get money, i hope to make some money, like put somme butter on my spinach
AlexAGF

Activity: 450
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me -  both. I'm very pleased with the changes which she has brought in our lives and continues doing so, but I also need money for my living, that's why I have to sell it in the market.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

Crypto is a digital currency circulating in the internet, it can be use as transaction ,payments,and medium of exchange, cryptos r segrated by its price value according to rank in the world coin index , cryptos r decentralized currency which are manage by the management of different cryptos, it`s independent by any governing bodies.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

in my understanding, the appeal of crypto currency is that it can be obtained independently. That is, the digital currency can be obtained almost "out of thin air". But you can also earn money on buying and selling, as well as investing crypto currency. At the same time, crypto money can be exchanged for traditional money, as a result of which they are able to bring quite tangible income.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

in my understanding, the appeal of crypto currency is that it can be obtained independently. That is, the digital currency can be obtained almost "out of thin air". But you can also earn money on buying and selling, as well as investing crypto currency. At the same time, crypto money can be exchanged for traditional money, as a result of which they are able to bring quite tangible income.
Lol. Your words can be interpreted even in a different way. Imagine that once a person earned money by physical labor, And today he receives a lot of money with the help of crypto currency. Here you have a comparison, which says that for this person the crypto currency is the extraction of money from the air.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:45:15 PM

For me crypto means a doorstep in having a good future, an opportunity to earn that will help people have a better life and financially stable in the future if he will have to work and have some techniques and ideas while engage in crypto world.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

Cryptocurrency to me is first a technology, solution and a means to ends meet.
Crypto is an advanced form of technology that is applicable in so many areas of life. For instance, in the industry.
This technology is a solution to the basic and advanced aspects of living. Talk of agriculture, medical and environment.
Another good thing about crypto is that it is a means of survival for many who are already into it.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

It is the future for me,a good opportunity morelikely because theres a lot of potentials with these cryptocurrencies,though there a lot of restrictions and regulations with each countries,im sure in the future it will be profitable as bitcoin's value is getting more massive day by day,atm bitcoin is surging up to $10k levels or even more.

filipeandre

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

Freedom. I think most of us are sick of being buried in taxes while every financial institution is pardoned and gets billions
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
For me it is the biggest opportunity for all of us,because it can change our live from nothing into something great,i start with few bucks now i am holding quarter a million dollar in just a year,which is why i am strongly agree that cryptocurrencies could start a good future for all of the early adopters like us,though it isnt late for those who are planning to invest it is better for us to stick with these coin as it can these currencies can replace fiat in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Prinox2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

If you take away all the noise around cryptocurrencies and reduce it to a simple definition, you find it to be just limited entries in a database no one can change without fulfilling specific conditions. This may seem ordinary, but, believe it or not: this is exactly how you can define a currency.

Take the money on your bank account: What is it more than entries in a database that can only be changed under specific conditions? You can even take physical coins and notes: What are they else than limited entries in a public physical database that can only be changed if you match the condition than you physically own the coins and notes? Money is all about a verified entry in some kind of database of accounts, balances, and transactions.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

Cryptocurrency is an alternative to the traditional way of monetary trading or exchange. It is also a way or an opportunity of improving one's financial status as it can produce profit for those who are into trading or are providing services in exchange for rewards which are later on converted into cash.

Cryptocurrency is undeniably one of the greatest breakthroughs that man has ever made. If used accordingly, it can definitely improve any existing economic issues or poverty related concerns.

bratbu

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

It is our shortcut to wealthness,if you know what you are doing you are going to make a lot of money with trading cryptocurrencies especially these altcoins,if not try to improve your trading skills,both technical and fundamental analysis should be learnt before you trade big amounts of money,because one wrong move and you are going to get rekt because the market has a lot of manipulations.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:11:08 PM

It is a step into the future. I am getting into it now, because i believe it has  a lot of prospects and it will make a great difference in future. Ever since i came into crypto, i have learnt a lot of things. Crypto is one of the best things that have ever happened to me.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

Crypto has been a savior for me in terms of my financial problems as well as emergency expenses. It's really a big help for me and of course, it has also changed my life for good. Sometimes, the profit that i got from my crypto earnings is bigger than what i got from my regular job.

If you are living in a country that is enduring a high inflation rate than you'll certainly make more money than you are making from you actual job , i'm personally making more than what people make from working 12h per day everyday ..
As for what cryptos mean to me ,well it means another way of fighting a student's daily life and high expanses , a new way of practicing freedom and a way of earning money for anyone who has a set of skills which he can provide on internet and who is already an internet literate . It also presents a starting budget for my future plans , and i really hope that it'll go through a powerful bull run in the next few months in order to cash out my money .
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

Crypto has been a savior for me in terms of my financial problems as well as emergency expenses. It's really a big help for me and of course, it has also changed my life for good. Sometimes, the profit that i got from my crypto earnings is bigger than what i got from my regular job.
All people have the same opinion about bitcoin. Starting bitcoin appears, it brought so many good story, help people in financial till change people habit become more helpful.
For me also bitcoin is savior when i need job and i get it here where i can get much income to continue my life.
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

For me, cryptocurrency is primarily to become free. So that they do not follow me, what, where and when I buy. It is the moral life under the hood soon to psychosis will bring.
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:12:31 PM

For me crypto is a way to earn money and support developers of my favourite projects. What more i also like part of privacy because no-one will know your details when you send some crypto to another person.
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:29:17 PM

If you are living in a country that is enduring a high inflation rate than you'll certainly make more money than you are making from you actual job , i'm personally making more than what people make from working 12h per day everyday ..
As for what cryptos mean to me ,well it means another way of fighting a student's daily life and high expanses , a new way of practicing freedom and a way of earning money for anyone who has a set of skills which he can provide on internet and who is already an internet literate . It also presents a starting budget for my future plans , and i really hope that it'll go through a powerful bull run in the next few months in order to cash out my money .

Crypto means freedom to me. It means economical freedom and welness to me. It gave us many opportunities in the last years. Some of us could benefit from this, some of us couldn't. The opportunity is still available there, go and benefit from it please. Crypto needs more people to engage them.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

Since entering the cryptos market and learning about Blockchain technology as well as learning from the market, I have found that cryptocurrencies are very important in developing the financial industry in the future. I also have the cryptos to control the convenience of its payment, can be paid anywhere in the world without spending too much transaction fees as the current type of payment, as well as convenient, safe and secure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: