Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does crypto mean to you  (Read 9642 times)
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:37:28 PM

Crypto has been a savior for me in terms of my financial problems as well as emergency expenses. It's really a big help for me and of course, it has also changed my life for good. Sometimes, the profit that i got from my crypto earnings is bigger than what i got from my regular job.

If you are living in a country that is enduring a high inflation rate than you'll certainly make more money than you are making from you actual job , i'm personally making more than what people make from working 12h per day everyday ..
As for what cryptos mean to me ,well it means another way of fighting a student's daily life and high expanses , a new way of practicing freedom and a way of earning money for anyone who has a set of skills which he can provide on internet and who is already an internet literate . It also presents a starting budget for my future plans , and i really hope that it'll go through a powerful bull run in the next few months in order to cash out my money .

Crypto means freedom to me. It means economical freedom and welness to me. It gave us many opportunities in the last years. Some of us could benefit from this, some of us couldn't. The opportunity is still available there, go and benefit from it please. Crypto needs more people to engage them.
Crypto for me means a digitized money which people invest to make it a whole where internet connection is the source of energy to operate. A discrete money which we can invest without tax involved. And,most of all crypto for me is very precious because it can be kept in long or ahort terms in a wallet, very accessible and I don't need to wait longer unlike lining up in a bank machines or etc. It's very convenient. That's all about crypto for me.
ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

I think crypto is a job to fill empty time, and hope to get better in the future by joining to cypto world. Smiley
artisarr

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

Crpyto means the future for me. I like the new technology (blockchain) and the ideas of some projects that could make big changes. It is not all about of making easy and fast money.
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

crypto is the future and very meaningful to me.selain can help my finance, also provide knowledge in the world crypto.

Watchy312

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

For me it means a lot because I only have it as a source of income to me... As a student a way of getting money while still in school is cryptocurrency. So it's a means of earning to me.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

crypto for myself is a very good technological invention and can be used as one of the big profit producers. I believe if crypto will continue to grow drastically and will continue to be one of the good technology in the future. so I think crypto has meaning and benefit for many people including traders.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
I think so because with crypto we can get money quickly even when we are lucky we can get it in bulk but the risk of loss is also there, our money can be reduced or exhausted in quick time but it has become a risk that can not be eliminated and I think it does not really matter because big risks mean great results
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

for me, crypto currency is a way to earn money, so is the opportunity to get rich and go somewhere else

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

A means of rapid growth. I think that the crypt is still a bubble, which will burst sooner or later unfortunately. And just need to have time to take out your money.
pokemon43

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:13:08 PM

crypto for me is like a game and the price is big amount that can help me into the future.and if i got the chance to win a big amount a will invest it so it will grow bigger and bigger.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

And I think that the mind will win, and the cryptocurrency will become the future single means of exchange for goods and services.

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:09:54 PM

What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me personally, crypto is not just an opportunity for earning and investing, but also a real future for the world, which will soon become a reality. At some point crypto will become a part of everyone's life in the world.
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

Crypto for me is a very good source of income. Thanks to investment activities and trading I earn good money. I'm very glad that I came to crypto.

adpinbr

Activity: 1036
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

cryptocurrency is what makes the world unite. It helps us to learn more about each country's diverse attitudes and beliefs and setting aside sentimental feels it also gives me a lot of money that I can use to donate and help my family with their needs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

For me it's a step into the future but also means of making money (not fast buck).

What's more lovely than making huge sums of money is being an early adopter of the technology. Meaning we have the advantage and also the joy if it really makes it into the future.

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

Crypto currency for me is as an additional income and as an investment for the future, because I'm sure, the price will continue to increase from year to year
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

Cryptocurrency is a step to the future and provided many jobs to many people. This has also made more millionaires than any other market. However I think that the full realization of what cryptocurrency has yet to be met as many people is treating it as a commodity opposed to what it is used to by a currency to be used as a necessity. If it were to be used that why then I believe that prices of many crypto will be more stable much like fiat.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies means for me the freedom to make with my money what every i want. No contrll from a bank about my money, nobody who has to care where iw want to spend my money and where does it come from. These are the real benefits from cryptocurrencies which noone reconize, They think the benefits are the profit they made with trading and holding, but thats wrong. We have now a chance to get our freedom back, so us it and support it!
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:39:47 PM

For me, Cryptocurrency is a leading-edge financial technology, a decentralized digital currency and managed by a peer-to-peer technology network.
Essentially all cryptocurrency is an alternative currency because no country adopted it and also serves as an alternative fiat currency. Therefore its value cannot be influenced by the central bank but's determined by the demand, through supply and demand in the market as well as gold or other precious metals.
In general, Cryptocurrency's designed gradually to introduce a new unit of currency, ensuring a fixed total amount of money to be circulated for the sustainability of the currency itself.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

For me it's a step into the future but also means of making money (not fast buck).

What's more lovely than making huge sums of money is being an early adopter of the technology. Meaning we have the advantage and also the joy if it really makes it into the future.
The chance that had been given to us to be a part and to know this early as some wanted also but they dont believe for we can be the great things to be here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: