Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in Share Market - Bitcoin  (Read 147 times)
ICONIX360 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

Hi , I am new in share market and i don't know which currency is more valuable for me. I want a suggestions, please suggest me how can i invest in share market.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:39:54 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 08:53:39 AM by deevan

Firstly it is not shares market if I understand that you are talking about crypto market i.e. coins, many ICOs are listed on coinschedule website that is running, ended or upcoming, with their token sale date also links to their website, white paper & team members. From icorating you can check specific ICO rating & risk score.
Regarding which coin will be valuable in future, no one can predict it solely depends on their strong team the product they are offering & other factors too. You have to do your own research to invest in crypto project read their white paper to get understand about their project.
To invest you have to visit their official website and follow the guidelines, most ICO only accepts Bitcoin & Ethereum only some also accept payment via credit card.
But if you are talking about to buy Bitcoin, there are many websites out there check below thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3158489.msg32829387#msg32829387
Serdaldal

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

I would recommend investing in Bitcoine because it is one of the top of Bitcoin stock market. I have a lot of sites on how to invest in Bitcoine but some of them may be fraudulent. If you buy from known sites your money will be in your account within 1 day.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

Hi , I am new in share market and i don't know which currency is more valuable for me. I want a suggestions, please suggest me how can i invest in share market.
First of all the market where you will be trading is not a "share"/stock market. It is a whole different thing. You can't compare crypto trading with stock trading. They share a whole bunch of different principles which are not comaprable.
Secondly, since you are new, you should learn about the market first before taking any steps. Else you will end up with huge losses and regret for your life time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:25:44 PM

These are not companies running here that you might get SHARES after you invest. What you'll get after investing are coins of the particular projects you put your money and you would have to store them in a secure wallet. There are new coins releasing every now and then but only a few are legit with a good concept and have the ability to stand and compete with the other existing cryptocurrencies. As you're new to this crypto world better avoid investing in NEW projects and their ICOs. Rather go for some existing coins like Tron (TRX), VeChain (VEN), Verge (XVG), Revain (R).
Always keep researching about new concepts on the crypto world and keep learning as much as you can, then you might be able to find your answer pretty easily.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

Bitcoin's rapid move higher has excited investors and has had the side effect of bringing more people into the stock market. You should definitely invest.
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:40:41 AM

In my opinion select bitcoin gan, which is more valuable than other digital money.
and I suggest investing a bit is you have to have a plan.
without a plan means you are not investing.
the difference between having a plan and not is the result to be gained.
because what you plan is what you get in the future.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

I would suggest to gather some knowledge about online marketing. Know what you are doing and how it works. Own research always helps. There are quite a few Cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin, Altcoin and Ethereum are commonly used these days. Reading terms and conditions is highly recommended before you go for any crypto project.
kiwasmose

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

You can't invest in the encrypt money market with the investment thinking of the stock market. You know, the encrypted currency and the stock market are completely different. The encrypted currency market is still in its early stages, and there are many opportunities, of course, with high risks. If you don't understand this market, it is recommended that you invest some of the mainstream coins first, BTC, ETH, ripple, NXT and DASH are all good choices.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Mainly, Share isn't same with bitcoin, but if you mean invest share in the Blockchain, I suggest you to not invest in ICO if you don't have really good knowledge about invest in ICO though that ICO offers you so big profit.
If you have enough money, I suggest you to invest in Bitcoin when the price still drop like at this time. But remember, use bitcoin that meaning or prioritize for long investment, and I think this is profitable.
You can check the chart price a few years ago, you will be interested with moving price of bitcoin. And Bitcoin also have big community, big investors and little supply which make the price can reach high price easily. But you should be learn more about investment in Bitcoin, because the price is so fluctuate and we don't know how the price later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: