Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:44:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018  (Read 11052 times)
onquibonci

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

The sky is potentially the limit, one must however always have realistic expectations. Marinecoin MTC is not new to the scene it was initially traded in 2013 then delisted. The early one will become the standard barrierIt is an under valued coin at the moment. It is a time tested block chain, secure, dev-less, self sustaining tecnology maintained by an artificial intelligence called Jarvis.  chat  discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6. Marine coin is much faster.There is only room for a few such cryptocurrency.A community backed crypto currency is the way to go. marineco.in/ico and  marineco.in
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

My plan is to ride the wave and to accumulate heavy bags of my favorite altcoins. Wait for the next bullrun and just be patient in buying the dip. Trade less and hodl as much as I can while it is cheap. Hopefully it will be ok in the end and I have confidence that it will because crypto is getting stronger everyday. I just have faith in the technology.
Heavy bags indeed. I personally would not be holding too much altcoins as much as I would have loved to anyway but in the long run, I would sure be holding some pretty good ones that I can at least monitor their trend and believe that they are going to end up giving me that pretty good profit in the long run. This is just the accumulation period and I am sure loading up without dulling myself.

Simply, no special plans for the year 2018 but I will continue holding my bitcoins as it is the only plan I have all the times by focusing on my future. I believe bitcoin prices will bounce back to make my decisions right.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

I used to plan to cash some coins to buy a house and a car fro my daily life, but now the market is not good and many coin price have dumped too much, now i can only wait to the market reverse and increase my coins at the same time
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

My plan is to wait total market to recover and BTC dominance to reduce till the end of this year. Trading at the moment does not seem to safe to me.
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

I have big plans for the future to use my savings when raising money with bitkoynom to buy a house and invest in the future even more of the BTZ.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

I do not think crypto will die, because he was born. It's too early for him to leave our world.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

we had the same plan mate and i would like to review your alt also . As of now i have 3 alts including eth  but i have doubts on my other coins which they all now decreasing gradually due to bitcoin circumstances ,but I'm still  believing on its potential when it comes to long term .
Yeah, nothing has changed. We are still here tight in the space and holding as much as we can because we cannot be bullied by some bears that are busy shaking off the weak dudes from the market. Right now, I am keeping bitcoin and some potential altcoins as well which I have been able to lay hold now in this dip and I expect that anytime soon, I should start seeing some green light.

I do not think crypto will die, because he was born. It's too early for him to leave our world.
Probably you are comparing cryptos with human being but I feel it should compare with oxygen or water kind of essential things which will never get removed from this world and will keep serving to the human for centuries and will continuing for future also.
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

My Plan is to join many more bounties and earn tokens cash out the half of my rewards for my family expenses and invest the other half here in crypto.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

I save some eth-based token and wait for the price to return good and when the price has gone up again I had the opportunity to get a big profit I will sell my tokens

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

we had the same plan mate and i would like to review your alt also . As of now i have 3 alts including eth  but i have doubts on my other coins which they all now decreasing gradually due to bitcoin circumstances ,but I'm still  believing on its potential when it comes to long term .
Yeah, nothing has changed. We are still here tight in the space and holding as much as we can because we cannot be bullied by some bears that are busy shaking off the weak dudes from the market. Right now, I am keeping bitcoin and some potential altcoins as well which I have been able to lay hold now in this dip and I expect that anytime soon, I should start seeing some green light.

Probably you are comparing cryptos with human being but I feel it should compare with oxygen or water kind of essential things which will never get removed from this world and will keep serving to the human for centuries and will continuing for future also.

It sounds good mate, I also seen crypto this 2018 to be a growing progress. With respect to our future we must focus on how we develop and get more mature specially when it comes to the assets we have if you're a trader. Somehow in every aspects of life it takes long process to move forward day by day in order to gain confidence towards crypto currency whether you're an investor or a bounty campaign participant. Hardwork is always our tool for success.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
Personally, it's hard for me to plan something in such an unpredictable market, we need to assess the short-term situation. I know for sure that I will not sell my coins when the prices are so low.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

what can i do with this price and market , all fall down Sad
currently i lost about 30% my money in invest
but yeah i will hold till it back to my price

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

My plans for this year 2018 are more earning tokens from bounty campaign for my investment and ofcourse i want to earn money  for future of my kids
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

I really can't understand now where are we going. So I plan to watch the market and buy some etherium in the nearest time.

chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

My plan is to hold Amon token for a good period of time to see cool profit, then sell a part of it and keep the rest.. Plus I have TRON already for long term holding too. But mostly I loke Amon for its practability: https://amon.tech

the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

I plan to hold some of my coins for at least 8 months. I see a good future in these coins. While others are selling. I'm into holding it.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

I plan in 2018, I will invest more dibitcoin and altcoin, because in 2018 this coin average price decreased, so I will get faster profits, because next year's price price will be higher than the current year.
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

I plan to learn how to trade normally on stock exchanges and thereby increase my capital. I want to relax in the summer because of earning on the stock exchange, and not at work.
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

My plan is to accumulate as much crypto I can this year so that next year I will just be hodling and move on to other financial opportunities. My investing season will be 2018. Just trying to relax and let my investments make me money this year.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

I plan to constantly sit in the market and wait for the right moment. Although in the last time I think to do daily trading and earn on small price changes) And in general there are a couple of alts in which I invested and will just wait.  It's easy to do, isn't it? ))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: