Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][WTT] Jupiter KNC in hand. Prefer pickup, SF Bay Area  (Read 648 times)
jc328 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:13:02 AM

Have a Jupiter KNC miner for sale.  I'll also include the PSU, a Corsair RM 850.  Great condition, as it is only a couple days old.  With Firmware .97, currently mining at 540 according to CGminer, but pool shows roughly 500+ with some minor variance.

The miner is located in the SF Bay Area.  Prefer to do a local pickup, but will consider shipping if I receive a solid offer.  Either way, will use escrow if you'd like, with someone reputable of course. 

Regarding price, I would want my original payment of roughly 70+ btc Wink, but that isn't gonna happen.  So post or pm me with your best offer in BTC.  I also like asicminer shares if you would like to do a trade for the unit. 

For evidence of ownership:

I purchased this unit with Zefir who can confirm
I can provide photos of the unit
I can point it at your address for a bit for further evidence. 
I will meet in person, somewhere safe of course, starbucks, bank, etc.
I am more than willing to use escrow if shipped....and most importantly, can provide anything within reason.

Also, will try to make it at the next bitcoin meetup in SF this coming Tuesday, so perhaps 2 birds with 1 stone if anyone is headed there and wants the unit.   Smiley 

vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:40:45 PM

How many coins have you mined with it, and about how much runtime for those earnings?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: