Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Twitter actually going to ban off Crypto in their Ads?  (Read 229 times)
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

This news of course may be the reason for the further decline in the cryptocurrency market, but I'm sure this is for a short time, I think in the long term this news will even beneficial to the cryptoindustry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cordann

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

Yes, of course they will block advertisements. But after today's news that Google launches its crypto-project, probably they have plans on this too.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

Yes, of course they will block advertisements. But after today's news that Google launches its crypto-project, probably they have plans on this too.
I think that Twitter will change its decision soon. the world moves forward and cryptocurrency can not be ignored. And if Google launches its project, then Twitter and Facebook will want to follow it!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
yrsat

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

Will there be a ban on advertising crypto projects, we learn only by fact. I do not think that Twitter will prohibit crypto projects.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

CEO said bitcoin is going to be huge and only currency in the world, but this is nothing to do with ICOs or useless tokens, so I think banning ico ads is important for bitcoin.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:27:04 PM

I have not read it from the twitter official link, but if one look at the way thinks work this is likely to be true because Facebook, Google and now Twitter. From the three platform listed above I think it will be the one that will most affect the space most since most of the discussion about the space

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:19:31 PM

In the past few days, there's rumours that Twitter is going to ban off Ads related to Crypto and ICO

However, the news today
https://usethebitcoin.com/jack-dorsey-twitter-ceo-believes-bitcoin-will-become-the-worlds-currency/

Hence in this Case, is there contradict within this or the CEO doesn't deal with all these policies?

I think they most likely fight with scammers. Founder Twitter good is revoked on the BTC and the crypt in general. It predicts a great future.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

In the past few days, there's rumours that Twitter is going to ban off Ads related to Crypto and ICO

However, the news today
https://usethebitcoin.com/jack-dorsey-twitter-ceo-believes-bitcoin-will-become-the-worlds-currency/

Hence in this Case, is there contradict within this or the CEO doesn't deal with all these policies?

I think they most likely fight with scammers. Founder Twitter good is revoked on the BTC and the crypt in general. It predicts a great future.
Twitter ban purpose is to preventing the scammers. there is a lot of scam projects were searching the victims through spread the word through various advertisement. Regal, bitconnect, Hextra and majority of them are using the advertisement through google and twitter to get the more victims. Bitcoin as a major crypto should be fine and doesn't get any impact caused by this ban.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:22:07 AM

We will see it in the next few days if twitter will really ban the crypto industry or not just like facebook did. But it does not matter if they banned it for ads we still can get news from crypto master or crypto whale from their own twit. Ads is not so much effect in twitter. I my self only see twit not ads to get news from ico.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

I'm a bit of confused too, as I read some articles that Twitter will ban crypto ads in two weeks and some said that they will prohibit in a month guess there's a lot of FUD articles circling around the Internet better to avoid them, so there's an actual article that Twitter supports bitcoin? Hope they will consider some ads from crypto but they need to filter out the request

Also Google announced the same,   I think not a big problem.
Don't know for newbies and fresh holders we're not sure how are they going to react to this type of situations, what will be the major effect and impact for the bitcoin's price.

LeoEspansq

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

However, the news today

Already many and social networks and not only prohibit the advertising of all Ico. On the one hand, it is correct to reduce the flood and information that confuses and sometimes deceives the investor, and accordingly makes the market more productive and quality.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

I don't think why people think this is not a good thing, the number is scams in the space is growing and most people fall victim through most of these site, and again this is a good thing because Crypto bloggers now wiould likely be better rewarded now because their would be more ads displayed on their sites
Whatsoever the reason might be behind the banning of bitcoin related Ads by twitter, the point is twitter is not the only social website on internet and already many people are aware of bitcoin. Words spread too fast in this era of technology. Bitcoin has gained a very big support of people and Ads can’t stop such people from telling others about the wonders of bitcoin. It is pointless and definitely, twitter is not doing it for stopping scammers.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

starting from the info that instagram will prohibit the advertisement of ICO and now even twitter and facebook also reported will do the same thing as well as google's latest news will prohibit advertisement about crypto it make market in this year decreasing.

cryptofpt69

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

However, the news today

Twitter is going to ban off ads ICOs and Crypto but this will not affect to crypto market because i think coins or ICOs which have bad project, need run off Ads. For good project this is not necessary.
Todychopper77

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

I think not because Twitter also need crypto, Twitter and crypto it mutually beneficial, can be called mutualism
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

However, the news today

Twitter is going to ban off ads ICOs and Crypto but this will not affect to crypto market because i think coins or ICOs which have bad project, need run off Ads. For good project this is not necessary.

of course this will be influential, twitter is one of the media that preach the journey of a crypto currency, especially those still doing ICO, they will update the market price for their coin or tokens. and even that continued after the ICO was completed.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: