Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What airdrops ?  (Read 162 times)
lucas2008 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

Recently I heard many words "airdrops" but didn't know what it was? and what's the meaning? Hope guys help
Thank you !

Go to The Moon !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BiteCoinNetwork

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

Airdrops are basically token/coin giveaways by the issuer to people. It is a way to distribute your tokens with a wide audience and also a marketing tool to promote your token/coin along with your project.

Different projects works in different ways. Some will just ask you to sing up and thus you get some. Or others will make you share their message in social media profiles and thus you will be rewarded some.

There are other ways to distribute, like bounty programs. Asking people to do specific jobs, like writing articles about them, translations, blogs, vlogs etc.. which will reward you a substantial amount.

So recently a lot of people are interested in just collecting and holding these tokens so that in the future they could sell it off for a good price in the exchanges.

Hope you understood Smiley
lucas2008 (OP)

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

Airdrops are basically token/coin giveaways by the issuer to people. It is a way to distribute your tokens with a wide audience and also a marketing tool to promote your token/coin along with your project.

Different projects works in different ways. Some will just ask you to sing up and thus you get some. Or others will make you share their message in social media profiles and thus you will be rewarded some.

There are other ways to distribute, like bounty programs. Asking people to do specific jobs, like writing articles about them, translations, blogs, vlogs etc.. which will reward you a substantial amount.

So recently a lot of people are interested in just collecting and holding these tokens so that in the future they could sell it off for a good price in the exchanges.

Hope you understood Smiley
I understand already
Thank you!

Go to The Moon !
tak bisa

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

I think Airdrop is a kind of giveaway that is used as a means of promotion. Airdrop participants usually have to perform a task to get a token. Examples like joining in telegram and like social media like facebook or twitter.
Diabolov

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

Airdrop is a giveaway Token for everyone. Wink

Tokens can be aimed at popularizing a completely new Monet that is not yet on the stock exchanges, and only prevail tokens are being sold.

In addition, the development of a Token can give a free monet applicable to holders of crypto currencies in a certain proportion (for example, Chile 10% by volume of Monet lying on Cole).

This allows you to make the sign popular in a short time and boils to attract investors ' capital. Of course, the distribution of tokens is carried out in the volume of grain.

To participate in the airdrop is quite simple, you need to perform a couple of simple steps: for example, join the telegram channel, fill in the Google form your login, specify the fire wallet and after a short time get your monet/Token.

Some paratroopers require a couple of minutes more of your time and an account on Facebook/Twitter — you need to subscribe and repost.

It is much bounty-easier companies that require more complex actions, such as searching the bag, creating design, translating documentation into other languages, posting on the Lin forum, advertising on the thematic forum and comments. To do this, you need either an ordered area of beginners or promoted accounts (most often in the conditions of Bounty specified minimum amount of subscribers) and of course you need to have free time.

Airdrop also allows you to make a profit for the minimum number of actions — you can sell the tokens received immediately after they enter the exchange and exchange them for bitcoin or leave grants for a long time.
Frenklin

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

I m very much interested in Airdrop tokens... Recently anyone offering these kind of offers? If yes know anything, please share here so we can at least participate in it.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

Airdrop is giveaway tokens after you do some task
task is everything DEV need that basically like promote
you can get some tokens or coin from Airdrop

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

Airdrops is a token giveaway to the supporters of the project, means you will get tokens for free without any investment.

tingcq9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

I think that's free. You don't have to spend money. Others will give it to you, but it's not a bounty. It takes you a long time to pay.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

It was more likely a gift give away from ICO but rather than giving money or item it is token! You can check bounty thread for sample of airdrop, when you click the link it will guide you on what you need to do to join their airdrops.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
RyeEarth99

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

Recently I heard many words "airdrops" but didn't know what it was? and what's the meaning? Hope guys help
Thank you !

This gives me a little income for now, as being poor in my locality , I tend to join airdrops and bounties as well. Airdrops send some coins as you complete task.
wandino

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

They are basically free tokens/coins aka giveaways. They are usually give out for simple tasks like joining groups and forums.
daow403

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

They are basically free tokens/coins aka giveaways. They are usually give out for simple tasks like joining groups and forums.
Yes, such simple tasks count as airdrops.
anhtuan512

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

Airdrop is easiet way to expand the community, everyone love free Grin Grin Grin Grin. But i think only 1% airdrops can make real profit, 99% of them is trash.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

Airdrop is an altcoin or token provided free of charge by an ico coin project, previously they have allocated the number of coins or tokens to be distributed in airdrop form and each participant has set the number of tokens they will get after following the forum and fills the airdrop registration form . For that in following the project airdrop the most priority is to fill the data correctly and the data used is our own original data is not the data of others we use continue to get paid from the project airdrop the important thing is to follow the project airdrop when the project is open in beginning of time.
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

a platform that gives a specific reward by giving specific tasks for advertising purposes. but the beautiful airdrop project is a bit difficult to find.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

Thank you !

Airdrops are meant to promote the projects on various doing the simple task on many places bro. This is how airdrops are working here. I recently used the deeponion airdrop options to get the free tokens but there I feel personal information might be used.
Hence, I left to using the airdrops as the options to get the tokens. Better option is bounties are work on signature campaigns.
vadim.etc

Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

Airdrop, distribution of tokens to as many people as possible in order to popularize the project, and attract as many participants as possible. To get this information, you could use the forum search.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

Thank you !
Airdrops is one of the methods on distributing a particular token of a certain project.They do only airdrop a little percentage of their tokens into the community on where people can join up and getting the chance on getting those tokens.If those coins get their value in the market and this is why airdrop hunters do make money.Sounds easy right? Easy claim and easy money but we know the reality that not all coins will succeed and most of them are just trash.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████