Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust rating service - =Chaang Noi  (Read 858 times)
elasticband (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 07:21:22 AM

is it allowed to abuse the trsut system like he does?

Is it allowed to offer paying service to leave negative trust?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anonameous

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:48:05 AM

The answer will surprise you...

Yes, you are allowed to abuse the trust system and you are allowed to charge people for positive trust or to remove negative trust.

The trust system works differently than most people think. You need to add people to your trust list, people who's opinion you trust. The forum has a default list built in, I'm not sure if goat is on it or not but you can remove him.

Only trust left by people in your trust list will show as "trusted feedback". You should treat untrusted feedback with high suspicion as it is likely fake.

The trust system is also unmoderated, anyone can leave anyone else trust positive or negative even if it's complete bull.

The problem with the trust system is that most people don't know this is how it works and do not update their trust list. Most people just see the red text and assume the user is a scammer. The system definitely needs some changing.
anonameous

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:51:58 AM

OH, and for people who don't know or don't remember, long ago Goat ran a pirate-pass-through, which was a service that assisted pirateat40 in running his ponzi scheme. He took the money from investors and then gave it to pirate who is now being sued by the SEC for fraud. He helped pirate steal millions of dollars from the bitcoin community, including xxx,xxx BTC of his own.

Goats opinion on who is a scammer and who isn't is not to be trusted.
anonameous

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:17:39 PM

Just to show you how flawed the system really is, I somehow actually have a higher trust rating than you do lol!
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:45:48 PM

Is he selling that service?  If so, please provide a link.
tysat
Legendary

Keep it real

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:26:38 PM

Is he selling that service?  If so, please provide a link.

No im not. This is just sad.

Didn't think so.

I skimmed over the thread and I'm on your side with that one, I'll throw a negative trust rating at the first sign of red flags like that then remove it later.  It's a great way to get someone's attention.
elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:31:38 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2013, 04:46:46 PM by elasticband

what slander? I asked the forum if it was okay to pay people to leave negative trust, i got some very interesting feedback. I did not say at any point you paid people to leave negative feedback, please read properly before posting.

I did say you abuse the trust system, which i don't believe is slander.

Also Goat, I made this thread after you marked me with a red trust rating for no reason - then you deleted it.
tysat
Legendary

Keep it real

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:37:04 PM

You can pay people to leave negative trust, nothing is going to stop that.  Is that something you're planning on doing?
elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:40:18 PM

You can pay people to leave negative trust, nothing is going to stop that.  Is that something you're planning on doing?

I'll pay you 0.01BTC if you negative trust yourself in the face  Cheesy
elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:23:29 PM

No i actually made this thread before you deleted the negative trust you gave me for no reason. you are a manipulative waste of forum space, good luck to you in life.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: