Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:21:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🐶 Dogracing - The Ultimate Crypto Currency Betting Platform 🐶  (Read 931 times)
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:04:28 AM

Res.
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:07:07 AM

Hey everyone!

I will be the community manager for this project, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask Smiley

Very excited to be on board with this one!
jamesbb

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:30:38 AM

reserved
ughh123

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:41:12 AM

Reserved for Fillipino translation in Bounty thread and ONE pager Thanks Smiley
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

When it started the Dogracing - The Ultimate Crypto Currency Betting Platform Bounty Campaign ? it seems like this project is worth waiting for and to follow its campaign
Emilytran

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:46:39 AM

Is this just called Dogracing or is it about betting on Dograces? I don't really get it from your announcement. If it isn't about dogs, why would you call it that way?
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.
same question, and i think Dogracing bounty program will be launched soon. This project manage by Atrizz and I think it will be a good project.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:26:02 AM

waw .. an exciting new project. when will you create a thread about bounty campaign? see your roadmap, it seems not for long .. then what is the price of 1 token DGR on ico later?

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

When it started the Dogracing - The Ultimate Crypto Currency Betting Platform Bounty Campaign ? it seems like this project is worth waiting for and to follow its campaign

The bounty will be launched very soon, keep an eye out Smiley

Is this just called Dogracing or is it about betting on Dograces? I don't really get it from your announcement. If it isn't about dogs, why would you call it that way?

The project is called DogRacing as the style of betting is similar. Essentially the 'Dog' that you bet on is a cryptocurrency, and the 'racing' is which cryptocurrency manages to have the highest % gain over a predetermined period of time.
Obviously this is not the only function of the better platform and more games will be implemented, it is simply the primary game.

waw .. an exciting new project. when will you create a thread about bounty campaign? see your roadmap, it seems not for long .. then what is the price of 1 token DGR on ico later?

This will be announced in due time Smiley
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

As i've understand based on what i read, it is not literary a Dog race.  Dogracing is the ultimate cryptocurrency betting platform based on Ethereum smart contract.  The project goal is to gather cryptocurrency enthusiasts, investors and everyone who wishes to bet on their favourite coin race.  The dev team focused on merging high potential of growing online betting industry.  This is very interesting and unique project that will helps boost our crypto currency world.
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

As i've understand based on what i read, it is not literary a Dog race.  Dogracing is the ultimate cryptocurrency betting platform based on Ethereum smart contract.  The project goal is to gather cryptocurrency enthusiasts, investors and everyone who wishes to bet on their favourite coin race.  The dev team focused on merging high potential of growing online betting industry.  This is very interesting and unique project that will helps boost our crypto currency world.

Precisely, thanks Electrified Smiley
Omjhon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

waiting for bounty thread too  Cool
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:54:42 PM

Here is the much awaited bounty thread Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3183436.new#new
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:46:45 AM

The team plan on releasing a working product before the ICO! Make sure to follow us to be one of the first to use it!
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

The funny thing is there is an enigmatic person "Boris" presented in the 1st post, but I can't see this employee on the website  Cheesy In terms of the idea, it's not fresh, but it's always a pleasure to get some passive income being a holder.

ChrisBren

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:14:28 AM

The funny thing is there is an enigmatic person "Boris" presented in the 1st post, but I can't see this employee on the website  Cheesy In terms of the idea, it's not fresh, but it's always a pleasure to get some passive income being a holder.

Good spotting SuperNovah! I'll pass it onto the team.
The current website is still in test mode so it likely hasn't been updated to reflect the new team member.
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:05:32 AM

Demo platform and Whitepaper coming very soon  Grin
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

Don't forget to join our bounty thread to support the project and earn yourself some DGR tokens  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3183436.new#new
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: