Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:10:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🐶 Dogracing - The Ultimate Crypto Currency Betting Platform 🐶  (Read 931 times)
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

When it started the Dogracing - The Ultimate Crypto Currency Betting Platform Bounty Campaign ? it seems like this project is worth waiting for and to follow its campaign
Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.

The bounty will be launched very soon, keep an eye out Smiley

Is this just called Dogracing or is it about betting on Dograces? I don't really get it from your announcement. If it isn't about dogs, why would you call it that way?

The project is called DogRacing as the style of betting is similar. Essentially the 'Dog' that you bet on is a cryptocurrency, and the 'racing' is which cryptocurrency manages to have the highest % gain over a predetermined period of time.
Obviously this is not the only function of the better platform and more games will be implemented, it is simply the primary game.

waw .. an exciting new project. when will you create a thread about bounty campaign? see your roadmap, it seems not for long .. then what is the price of 1 token DGR on ico later?

This will be announced in due time Smiley

Ah ok this is an interesting concept then. A problem I see is if the stakes get too high the incentives to manipulate the system would become very strong. Of course nobody can manipulate Bitcoin, at least not if there isn't a lot of money on the line. But there might be some situations where manipulation could be a problem or not?
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:05:55 AM

When it started the Dogracing - The Ultimate Crypto Currency Betting Platform Bounty Campaign ? it seems like this project is worth waiting for and to follow its campaign
Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.

Is this just called Dogracing or is it about betting on Dograces? I don't really get it from your announcement. If it isn't about dogs, why would you call it that way?

The project is called DogRacing as the style of betting is similar. Essentially the 'Dog' that you bet on is a cryptocurrency, and the 'racing' is which cryptocurrency manages to have the highest % gain over a predetermined period of time.
Obviously this is not the only function of the better platform and more games will be implemented, it is simply the primary game.

waw .. an exciting new project. when will you create a thread about bounty campaign? see your roadmap, it seems not for long .. then what is the price of 1 token DGR on ico later?

Ah ok this is an interesting concept then. A problem I see is if the stakes get too high the incentives to manipulate the system would become very strong. Of course nobody can manipulate Bitcoin, at least not if there isn't a lot of money on the line. But there might be some situations where manipulation could be a problem or not?

I see where you are headed, but the cryptocurrencies chosen to be "raced" will likely be those that are difficult to manipulate (As in they have high daily volumes such as eth, bcc, ripple, eos, etc). Also the amount of money being gambled would make any blatant manipulation very obvious as they would have to win back in the bet more than what they spent on the market to pump the price. That sort of rigging isn't sustainable unless the cryptocurrencies used are extremely low volume.
ChrisBren

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

🐶DOGRACING WHITELIST IS NOW OPEN🐶

Get in now to secure your spot  Grin

ChrisBren

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

I am interested in this project as well after reading the available information on page first. Total maximum supply also is very reasonable if all the tokens get sold.

Thanks Tercompcuti! Let me know if you have any questions Smiley
Gabriellla

Activity: 214
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:07:44 AM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
ChrisBren

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:30:54 AM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project

Great to have you as a part of our community  Grin
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

I am reviewing the project documents for about 4 hours. It looks like a very comprehensive project, I will invest a little for ICO. Does Elon musk really support this project?
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

I will say you should come out in public with different way by adopting out of the box thinking. I always criticize the tokens allocations for developers because this isn't fair at all. When developers are raising money directly to develop and other expenses why they need tokens too ? If they do believe in their own project should buy from exchanges or ICO using separate money. You should become trend maker by setting good example.
Adzhiga

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

Гдe caмa бayнти coциaльныx ceтeй? ccылки, нaпpaвлeния
DogRacing

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:12:12 PM

Гдe caмa бayнти coциaльныx ceтeй? ccылки, нaпpaвлeния

telegram- https://t.me/joinchat/GwUzVkhHl0GXZxb1V6AMFg

facebook- https://www.facebook.com/DogRacing.io/

twitter- https://twitter.com/DogracingIO

medium- https://medium.com/@DogracingIO

instagram- https://www.instagram.com/dogracing.io/
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

I see where you are headed, but the cryptocurrencies chosen to be "raced" will likely be those that are difficult to manipulate (As in they have high daily volumes such as eth, bcc, ripple, eos, etc). Also the amount of money being gambled would make any blatant manipulation very obvious as they would have to win back in the bet more than what they spent on the market to pump the price. That sort of rigging isn't sustainable unless the cryptocurrencies used are extremely low volume.

Which was actually the answer I was looking for. Going only for high volume, strong market cap cryptos should be enough protection against manipulation (at least I think so Wink ).
Ghrand

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:14:03 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 09:30:52 AM by Ghrand

So, it's an Ethorse copy then?
DogRacing

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

Hi Ghrand,

We have our authentic smart-contract which will be available for public audit just before our ICO, so you will be able to check it.
DogRacing are the first ones who released betting dApp on main network.
Moreover, we will offer additional games such as: P2P betting, Mystery Bet, Last man standing monthly and etc.
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:05:36 PM

Are there any competitors that are making similar platforms to this? What would you say sets you apart from them if so?
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Hi Ghrand,

We have our authentic smart-contract which will be available for public audit just before our ICO, so you will be able to check it.
Moreover, we will offer additional games such as: P2P betting, Mystery Bet, Last man standing monthly and etc.

I'm curious what those other games are, are these common games or ones you guys made up?
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

Cannot understand what is the difference between Dogracing and usual services which sell Contracts For Difference? When I decide to buy or sell CFD on BTC for example its the same for me to make a bet)
DogRacing

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

Hi Ghrand,

I'm curious what those other games are, are these common games or ones you guys made up?

Its our made up games. Those games will be explained in our whitepaper, which will be released within the next week.
DogRacing

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

Cannot understand what is the difference between Dogracing and usual services which sell Contracts For Difference? When I decide to buy or sell CFD on BTC for example its the same for me to make a bet)

Good question.

DogRacing is a parimutuel betting system based on percental cryptocurrency token/coin value change during selected period of time.
You win the entire pool from everyone who bets against you. Even the slightest increase could give you decent profit  Wink
More details in the upcoming whitepaper.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:21:32 AM

This project looks really interesting. Does your team expect any regulatory risks due to the nature of the project?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:41:01 AM

Is DGR a security or a utility? I really like the idea of this project. I think it could become very profitable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: