Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic, binance is normal!  (Read 220 times)
liangweicha (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

In the afternoon, a FUD announced that Japan had issued a warning to the binance exchange, but the inance exchange is not currently registered in Japan, so there is no need to worry about that. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hilman89

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:27:08 AM

such issues often arise and cause us to worry, but before there is valid and valid caliphate then there is no need to worry and ignore the issue.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

In the afternoon, a FUD announced that Japan had issued a warning to the binance exchange, but the inance exchange is not currently registered in Japan, so there is no need to worry about that. Grin

Look at this.
Japan's top financial regulator has issued a warning to cryptocurrency exchange Binance.
In a statement published by the Financial Services Agency on Friday, the agency confirmed Thursday's news that suggested Binance was about to be warned by the financial watchdog given its lack of registration with the regulator.
--------
Update: Mar 23, 2018 at 03:04 UTC
Link: https://www.coindesk.com/japan-warns-crypto-exchange-binance-licensing-issue/

NilecoinTeam

whatever if it is related to bad news about crypto, it will affect the market. people care about and understand with this it may be relaxed, but what about newcomers? they must be panicked to see and hear news like this.
DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:44:44 AM

Binance is currently moving to Malta. They will add USD/Crypto pairs on their market there as it is less regulated. There is no reason to worry about Binance right now.

Source: http://thebitplex.com/2018/03/23/binance-malta/
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

Yes, I have a trading habit on Binance, this is a useful information for me. I hold CMT and trade on it, I'm not relieved to hear that Japan warned Binance, but when reading the news of my friend I'm completely reassured. My CMT will be safe.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:00:12 AM

Most are not panic. little newbies always panic,  from whales also i got to know due to newbies whole market crashed. if a news comes all newbies sell their portfolios.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Angelia46

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:33:57 AM

Although it is not big, but the news will still affect the entire market price fluctuations, but when the FUD was confirmed, then the market rose again today.

hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:48:49 AM

I am sick of all these kind of news.
The market is manipulated by all this shit news too easily.
Cryptocurrency world is still not strong enough to ignore them.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:00:15 AM

Sooner or later the current position of exchange is going to be attacked by authorities all around. It would be wiser to pay the authorities legal bribe to stay in business or start a decentralised exchange where no one have a full control over like the one promised by binance.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:10:39 AM

Yes it is in the news, but there is also a news that Binance will move in Malta, and the prime minister is welcoming binance!
As Malta is one of the countries to establish a cryptocurrency activities.

So no need to worry, the CEO is very active on answering these issues over his twitter.

quarkchain.io
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

not just normal.binance is getting great now,as of this moment recovery of binance coin is more than 20% or 22% to he exact..and i guess this cause for celebration guys as we hold and keep the trust on this coin,as i believe the future of this year for binance is almost perfect if this growth continues
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

Small negative news such as a warning for lacking the regulation of the exchanges is a serious FUD for the spreaders, they will twist the headlines of their articles and some of their contents but the main information is just a warning from Japan? It's like all the newbies and weak handed holders always react from every news that the Fudder's published, they don't see dips as an opportunity to buy more coins while cheap, they just after for an easy money.

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:21:47 AM

not just normal.binance is getting great now,as of this moment recovery of binance coin is more than 20% or 22% to he exact..and i guess this cause for celebration guys as we hold and keep the trust on this coin,as i believe the future of this year for binance is almost perfect if this growth continues

Binance is still a reliable exchange to trade btc and some other altcoins, but I think there need more time to be the best exchange since the service is not very stable for Chinese investors.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:25:41 AM

It is a warning because they failed to get license to operate in japan, personally I dont think that it will be the reason for the market price to drop. Binance already announced that they will be opening their new office in malta and im sure that soon they will get a banking partnership there, even the prime minister of that country tweeted how excited he is. Link on his tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/JosephMuscat_JM/status/977115588614086656
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:26:41 AM

Binance is still a reliable exchange to trade btc and some other altcoins, but I think there need more time to be the best exchange since the service is not very stable for Chinese investors.

Theres no need to worried since Binance can recover as soon as possible in this issues impact the trade volume increase daily and more altcoin are added to this exchange site. The CEO of Binance exchange site are active to answer our question this indicate that the operation are run smoothly.

Warning Against Crypto Exchange Binance

https://cointelegraph.com/news/nikkei-report-japan-to-issue-warning-against-crypto-exchange-binance-twitter-cries-fud
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:29:43 AM

It is a warning because they failed to get license to operate in japan, personally I dont think that it will be the reason for the market price to drop. Binance already announced that they will be opening their new office in malta and im sure that soon they will get a banking partnership there, even the prime minister of that country tweeted how excited he is. Link on his tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/JosephMuscat_JM/status/977115588614086656

This indeed is a great news for binance and the crypto world as a whole. I'm happy with these tiny island nation coming as a saviour of decentralised technology while so called superpower outlaw them. Whether be it the p2p, torrent or blockchain.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:34:19 AM

the peoples dont know about bitcoin and cant be slective in find issues will consider about FUB as fact. this just will make others FUD scattered and make value bitcoin goin to decline because thats isue
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

a group of people want to make negative news, do not panic with all that
I think bitcoin will go back past the price of 10,000 USD
xGeraValerax

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:04:49 AM

The founder of the crypto-exchange, Changpeng Zao indignantly denied the reports in the media that the Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA) allegedly intends to send a warning to the crypto-exchange.

"On Twitter, Changpeng Zao wrote: Nikkei showed irresponsible journalism. We are in a constructive dialogue with the Japanese FSA and have not received any warnings. For JFSA, there is no point in telling the newspaper before telling us, while we have an active dialogue with them. "
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

Yes, thank you for comforting words. I was also a bit nervous when I heard that the Japanese warned Binance; I think the price of the altcoin continues to fall again. But not. Today I saw altcoin prices are rising and have not heard anything from Binance. Maybe you are correct. Wishing everyone a wise investment decision.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: