Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀🚀🔥[ANN][ICO] B2AND Future of Online Advertising 🔥🚀🚀🔥  (Read 736 times)
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

I think this project will be successful. It will be one of the successful platform in the marketing industry. Hope the team will be transparent as well.

Yeah,i feel also it will be successful platform,im waiting for their bounty to open at the same time help to spread this project to the whole wolrld..
God bless team...keep us updating😊
miyat23

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

For me, this is an interesting project. It helps marketing companies and advertisers to introduce their products online through the unique services of cloud based online platform of B2AND. Hoping this project will be successful and I'm looking forward for it.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

Any marketing campaign offered through B2AND will grow like a tree by recommendations of friends to each other, after the first seed is planted out by the Advertiser. Campaign participants will ideally initiate exponential growth in number of recommendations sent during the marketing campaign in order to win the anticipated rewards offered in the process.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

Any resident of any country can participate in this ICO? Is it necessary to validate the data - Kyc? And what are the plans for future exchanges after ICO?
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

this project is very great project see the power of blockchain will be use to provide a great advertisement power to all marketers to reach out all their desire targets and give them a great feedback results as of now blockchain and cryptos are spreading around the globe I think it will be much more easier to promote your own products with this kind and help of this project

sd
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

Do you have a lot of geniuses in the team who will make viral advertising ?? what prevents from turning to others for help in marketing?
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

this kind of project sounds great and awesome to ears of people who can think and expect that the power of ETH can be use to give great and more power to marketers to improve their marketing techniques just think of it the power of ETH which is getting more powerful and more popular around the globe and bind to the marketers and the result will be a great connection and network of people that will share the same interest and likes it's much more than this I believe that this will get more and get far
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

Nice project its so pomising,i heared that B2AND decentralized eco-system will be based on successful B2AND platform and will rely on a decentralized architecture on Ethereum blockchain supported by B2AND token. This is so cool,i was hoping for the successful of this project,i will support it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

B2AND is extremely a right choice to be taken in any marketing campaign. Because of its web-based design,users wether advertisers or costumers will have a win-win scenario. Engaging into this online platform where consumers are encouraged to share information about the company's goods and services via internet will be a great aid of those advertisers to promote their firm.At the same time,those wo signed up and start B2AND will get his/her respective reward. It means that it helps both parties and have a positive impact in the world of innovative technologies.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

ICB B2AND is definitely a big project. I will follow up regularly. Nothing is impossible with online advertising, will make bitcoin and other more popular altcoins. Today, the Internet is very popular with everyone, internet access is that you can see B2AND ICO. It's great to have the B2AND ICO project. I hope the project will develop soon.
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

Wow looks amazing project . very interesting 😘😇It's great to have the B2AND ICO project. I hope the project will develop soon.😇😊

Good luck
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

It is a platform that covers all types of advertisement through reward system, how this differs to the traditional multi-level marketing plan? is it the basis of the reward system of the platform?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

As Facebook & other Social Media platform as our go-to Ads Arena. What makes B2AND so different & advantages of it among their peers?

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

B2AND is also a financial tool, it allows
crypto-currency transactions between the participants
of the Platform and offers financial institutions and
individuals direct control over their assets, unlocking
financing and insurance for the B2AND industry
bilbilon

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

I think this project will be successful. It will be one of the successful platform in the marketing industry. Hope the team will be transparent as well.

Yeah,i feel also it will be successful platform,im waiting for their bounty to open at the same time help to spread this project to the whole wolrld..
i hope we get answer if they have a plan of  making bounty campaign. B2AND has a great potential project with the help of social media,blogs,sig camp, and telegram we can help more to spread the word about B2AND.
Janeth

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

I think this is a good project. As we all know videos nowadays get viral easily through social media. And advertising online also attracts people since most of us are focused on our phones and gadgets that connect through internet. I'm willing to participate in this projects I can see this project will be successful. ill wait facebook and twitter bounty to help spread this project in the whole universe
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

i hope we get answer if they have a plan of  making bounty campaign. B2AND has a great potential project with the help of social media,blogs,sig camp, and telegram we can help more to spread the word about B2AND.
Considering that there is an attempt from the social media giants to ban all kinds of crypto related advertisement, maybe this platform will be an answer to that concern. As this platform will cater all sort of campaigns

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

I think this is a good project. As we all know videos nowadays get viral easily through social media. And advertising online also attracts people since most of us are focused on our phones and gadgets that connect through internet. I'm willing to participate in this projects I can see this project will be successful. ill wait facebook and twitter bounty to help spread this project in the whole universe

B2AND amazing project and i hope this project will bounty soon..
tonbit1239

Activity: 542

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

B2AND amazing project and i hope this project will bounty soon..

Yes. Everybody do hope that maybe this the Crypto project that we've been waiting for that will get rid of our worries regarding the Crypto Ads ban on FB & Twitter.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

You have a pretty good project, but for most people the explanation that you describe is not too compelling enough. Try applying what's on the whitepaper to the thread and with a much simpler discussion so it's understandable. I say again that to me this is quite easy to understand, but for most people they have enough difficulty to access clear information. Oh yes you seem to have to improve the websites look so much more comfortable, honestly I'm not comfortable viewing your website. Fix it and you will get satisfactory results and get a lot of investors on the project you have.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: