Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀🚀🔥[ANN][ICO] B2AND Future of Online Advertising 🔥🚀🚀🔥  (Read 736 times)
B2ANDLTD

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

Thanks for your support.  Right now our road map is built to make B2AND full fledged service for viral marketing on blockchain, but we have had some internal discussions regarding possibilities to have some reward program type of features added, but no commitments on those as per the road map.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

hi. there is so many decentralized platforms for ads that do their ICO now wich one is better?O
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

hi. there is so many decentralized platforms for ads that do their ICO now wich one is better?O

I have the same question actually. I think we need to find out by ourselves
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

I found out this picture with comparison

mitsarasss

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

but it is pretty old. and there are not strong teams like thrive and exchain
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

thank you for that.

can you extend this picture with B2and, thrive and exchain?
mitsarasss

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

thank you for that.

I don't have any tech skills to fill the table. Sorry  Sad
h-Silvan

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

Considering Google's, Facebook's and Twitter's crypto ads' banning your project has a great prospect!
Will it be using AI or do you plan to use real people?

At the moment, we are not planning to deploy AI into B2AND system. 

That's very good! Smiley
Though I agree that AI will have a great future I think it's still not perfect enough to substitute for real people.
zabolot

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*YxdXYgWWnp1-i4qla_eJcQ.png

thank you for that.

I guess this comparison is taken from Papyrus Smiley
It would be great to compare them all. But it's very unlikely possible because such projects seem to appear very often now.
zhiggleb

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

I think that in order to compete with similar fiat services your crypto must become as prospect and trustful as BTC, ETH, NEO, ...
I can see no other advantages of your service over fiat ones.

I think it can manage. There are many cryptocurrencies out there that has no real product or services offered yet they can manage to survive in the market. All we need to do now is observe and support B2AND and wait for the team to do their thing.

Of course. But it's not exactly what I meant.
The project supposes to benefit customers for participating in adv campaign. But there wil be very little people who'll want to get unknown token.
So I think that if token become very popular more people will desire to take part in advertising.
The devs have a great work to do on this project.
B2ANDLTD

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

Hey guys, good luck with B2AND Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for our 150-200K unique monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

Thanks for the invite. We have just submitted our ICO on cryptonext.com.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

it looks like exhcain will develop their platform faster. what is your opinion about that project?
B2ANDLTD

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

I think that in order to compete with similar fiat services your crypto must become as prospect and trustful as BTC, ETH, NEO, ...
I can see no other advantages of your service over fiat ones.

I think it can manage. There are many cryptocurrencies out there that has no real product or services offered yet they can manage to survive in the market. All we need to do now is observe and support B2AND and wait for the team to do their thing.

Of course. But it's not exactly what I meant.
The project supposes to benefit customers for participating in adv campaign. But there wil be very little people who'll want to get unknown token.
So I think that if token become very popular more people will desire to take part in advertising.
The devs have a great work to do on this project.

B2AND's primary goal is to facilitate online advertising campaigns to go viral. B2AND token (B2C) will act as a common token for all participants, including advertisers, who will use it to pay their B2AND campaigns as well as campaign participants, who will earn B2Cs, when participating and recommending B2AND campaigns to their friends/connections. The process itself same time widens B2C token holder base, since everybody, who participates in any B2AND campaign will be new B2C holder.

As an example advertiser creates B2AND campaign and purchases B2C tokens to pay the campaign and distribute campaign rewards (B2C tokens). Advertiser sends this campaign to 1000 regular customers known to advertiser, who then by participating in this campaign will earn B2C tokens and by referring it to their friends will earn more B2C tokens. Same way these people who have been invited to this campaign will be able to earn B2C tokens by participating in campaign and by referring it to others. Now this one example campaign that was sent to 1000 people has grown to 10000 people and all of these 10000 people are new B2C token holders.

So B2C is used to pay campaigns and reward campaign participants and as a result of this also to widen B2C token holder base, which in turn brings higher liquidity on open market.

Moreover, B2AND itself only facilitates the process by providing platform, that automatizes everything and all content is created by the advertisers by themselves, not B2AND. In Our 3rd generation version all new campaigns are also visible on blockchain, so there's transparency from all the campaigns and through our API campaign can be created/initiated from any front-end, meaning that any digital advertising agency can offer B2AND services directly from their own platforms.

First generation of B2AND platform is already launched as commercial platform and not just MVP or other type of POC product. B2C will be a game changer on our business model.

We wish all the best for Exchain and any other blockchain initiatives working on digital marketing space, but do not see other companies applying same business concept, what we have.
hoangz99999

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:13:10 AM

Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers Kiss Kiss
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

I really hope this coin can develop quickly, and wish your whole team work well, and wish you success.
B2ANDLTD

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

I really hope this coin can develop quickly, and wish your whole team work well, and wish you success.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your support. The Official B2AND ANN thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167983
For any queries/feedback regarding the project, you may go to our official ANN thread.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: