Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SuperFruit - Blockchain for SuperFruit plantation & B2B platform  (Read 464 times)
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:42:31 AM

I like the idea of your project. Still, there are some questions. In what countries the project will be implemented and how will you conduct the delivery? And one more: do you offer fresh fruits or packaged ones (dried ones or sth else)?

We are happy to hear that! The project will begin its implentation in South America, since it is our region and will further expand to Europe, Asia and rest of the world, if everything goes as planned. We already have shipping (and air-shipping) contracts with third parties, that are ready to begin once we have a significant amount of superfruit at our disposal. So far we are ready to ship only packaged (dried) products, but if the ICO turns out succesful, we will be able to ship fresh fruit to almost any part of the world.

Great questions, if You would like to know more, don't hesitate to keep this feed alive.
I am grateful to you for answering my question. That's really nice that you have so long-termed (and long-distance Grin) plans. I hope they will come true. And wish you good luck. And, of course, waiting for your products at the global market  Wink!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperFruit (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

I like the idea of your project. Still, there are some questions. In what countries the project will be implemented and how will you conduct the delivery? And one more: do you offer fresh fruits or packaged ones (dried ones or sth else)?

We are happy to hear that! The project will begin its implentation in South America, since it is our region and will further expand to Europe, Asia and rest of the world, if everything goes as planned. We already have shipping (and air-shipping) contracts with third parties, that are ready to begin once we have a significant amount of superfruit at our disposal. So far we are ready to ship only packaged (dried) products, but if the ICO turns out succesful, we will be able to ship fresh fruit to almost any part of the world.

Great questions, if You would like to know more, don't hesitate to keep this feed alive.
I am grateful to you for answering my question. That's really nice that you have so long-termed (and long-distance Grin) plans. I hope they will come true. And wish you good luck. And, of course, waiting for your products at the global market  Wink!

We are happy to read that. Thank You for Your kind words and support. We will do our best to make it happen!  Smiley
SuperFruit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

Look at this Superfruit overview.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/superfruit-ico-sft-token/
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
ScamICO_org

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

May be this thread will help to investors: https://scamico.org/showthread.php?tid=76
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

I think the main idea of this project is the trading of super fruits in packaging at a cheaper price because it is purchased directly from the manufacturer. the thing that is lacking in the delivery of the idea of this project is the arrangement of the announcement in bitcointalk, should all the information contained in the first post, either about the idea, vision mission, roadmap, and ICO, so that will provide more clear and readable information
SuperFruit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

I think the main idea of this project is the trading of super fruits in packaging at a cheaper price because it is purchased directly from the manufacturer. the thing that is lacking in the delivery of the idea of this project is the arrangement of the announcement in bitcointalk, should all the information contained in the first post, either about the idea, vision mission, roadmap, and ICO, so that will provide more clear and readable information
Firstly we want to thank you, for your observation and comment.
One of the main targets this project is exactly what you say, make the delivery way of superfruits shortest as soon as possible. But this is not all, we also want to push the superfruit on the people's tables, because we know it is good for their health condition
We will modify our bitcointalk thread and add detail about our vision. Thank you
SuperFruit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
From 2019 after TGE ending we will convert our business model to proof of stake. Which means who will own SFT tokens will gets dividens if the company will be in profit and also if the vast majority will agree
thank for your question
SuperFruit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:04:00 PM

May be this thread will help to investors: https://scamico.org/showthread.php?tid=76

Thank you for your observation. We will replay to this post and explain why is it nonsense and where is the truth.
SuperFruit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:19:22 PM

For a successful ICO your project will need an investor's personal cabinet. Our team can offer you the efficient solution on market for an optimal price.
PrimeCoreICO Dashboard is a technical solution with completely automates the while ICO process and fund raising.
Just in 48 hours we will deploy the platform on your server. Your investors get a convenient and user friendly interface for taking part in tokensale.

Client’s part (user area) is available at: https://ico.primecore.io
Short product description: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

We guarantee:
  • Provision of the high-tech platform;
  • Control and safety;
  • Affordable price;
  • The most proper terms on the market.

You can contact me for more details - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv

Hello, It is sounds nice. Could you send us more information? How exactly you move the thread at top ? Send us please your prices.
thank you
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

success for this project, projects that trade fruits are cheaper because it is directly from the source, hopefully many will be interested and join to succeed your project, good luck.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

Hi! Are you the only producers of these fruits that are going to be part of the ico? All in chile? All the funds are destined to a single plantation? It would be nice if the production were also decentralized so that the b2b business reduces shipping and handling costs. Regards.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

Are you sure? How do you explain that these teams are fake scams? is there any real evidence that strengthens, can you explain to me, sorry and thank you.

Are you blind?

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

Are you sure? How do you explain that these teams are fake scams? is there any real evidence that strengthens, can you explain to me, sorry and thank you.
Are you blind?
They are shitposting to increase their post count for signature campaign, talking to them is like talking to a brick wall - in 99.9% you won't get any response, and remaining 0.1% - well, you see...
I wonder where is moderator.
fara darani

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

very disappointing how the team can only make their own profit without looking around, we have to be aware of people like that, fake team savages, hopefully they are quickly cleaned up.
cryptodrunk

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

very disappointing how the team can only make their own profit without looking around, we have to be aware of people like that, fake team savages, hopefully they are quickly cleaned up.

Unfortunately you are right, the developer has not been connected since July 9, almost two months ago, the questions that were asked were not answered and there are many accusations of scam. Cheers.
fara darani

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

Unfortunately you are right, the developer has not been connected since July 9, almost two months ago, the questions that were asked were not answered and there are many accusations of scam. Cheers.

It's a pity if this project has to stop, but how else there will be no response and certainty from the team makes me disappointed and angry, so bad project.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:13:36 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 11:15:46 PM by ICOEthics

THIS IS A SCAM - FAKE TEAM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4970945.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
cryptodrunk

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Thank you for sharing this information with us. I was initially interested in the project, thank you for revealing that the staff team is fake. Good investigation BTW. Greetings.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: