Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump bans Venezuelan cryptocurrency in USA  (Read 237 times)
TitanAI (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

Trump is a warrior that's for sure, he wants to fight with every possible country I guess. The Trump administration has banned all use by Americans of a Venezuelan cryptocurrency (Petro), saying that its introduction is intended to skirt US sanctions.
I am not so sure this is ok, although Venezuela is well known for the drugs traffick that is ongoing over there.

I can't really believe that minimum wages in Venezuela are $3.... I mean wtf, how much does a bread cost there, 1 cent?

You can read it in the news here --> CryptoPlanet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

Trump is a warrior that's for sure, he wants to fight with every possible country I guess. The Trump administration has banned all use by Americans of a Venezuelan cryptocurrency (Petro), saying that its introduction is intended to skirt US sanctions.
I am not so sure this is ok, although Venezuela is well known for the drugs traffick that is ongoing over there.

I can't really believe that minimum wages in Venezuela are $3.... I mean wtf, how much does a bread cost there, 1 cent?

Dont be surprised that the bread is 1 cent each or less than. In third world countries bread are much cheaper compare to first world countries. Anyway let is go back to the topic on cryptocurrency.

Trumps decision of banning Venezuelan cryptocurrency (Petrol) is a counter-attack to the Venezuela's decision of banning US dollars at their oil market. Venezuela has made the first move thus it is normal for America to make a counter-attack since the economic ties between two countries have been cut off already. Well its not our problem anyway as long as Venezuela and America does not ban bitcoin then I have no problem with both countries.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

MaduroCoin should be outlawed in each and every country, that's for sure. It's nothing more than an attempt to create a safe haven asset for his criminal empire. Blood money, blood oil, everything this fucker touches is disgusting and has cost a lot people their lives. He celebrates his insane success that no one can verify, while people there still don't know if they are able to eat anything in the coming days.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Venezuela

Not sure how accurate everything there is, but at least it might give you an indication of the daily cost translated to USD. It's quite recent I assume, since it's updated this month.
TitanAI (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

MaduroCoin should be outlawed in each and every country, that's for sure. It's nothing more than an attempt to create a safe haven asset for his criminal empire. Blood money, blood oil, everything this fucker touches is disgusting and has cost a lot people their lives. He celebrates his insane success that no one can verify, while people there still don't know if they are able to eat anything in the coming days.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Venezuela

Not sure how accurate everything there is, but at least it might give you an indication of the daily cost translated to USD. It's quite recent I assume, since it's updated this month.

Yeah, at least the Net salary is over the one I had intel about, it's 33.80 $ and not $3 but still ... looking at the other prices, seems like poverty is installed there and will not disappear anytime soon.
It's sad that there's a lot of drugs and drug money but most people live in poverty.

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

Kind of silly I think.   There is nothing to stop Venezuelan from using ANY cryptocurrency or even just dealing in US$ to skirt US sanctions.   

sent from my X6
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

You can stop them from issuing their own currency,  it's funny because some people might bot take trumps words as something serious. This is however good for exposure as when you have somebody such as trump himself to talk about crypto currency then you need to know and be sure that this thing is the future.  I myself won't invest into Venezuelan petro, but I am sure many people will, Venezuela is just in some serious crisis and they are trying to find way out, will see how it plays out at end.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

Too bad venezuelans shouldn't have messed with the dollar.
An eye for an eye.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

If this is for real then Trump is seriously doing this against Petro intentionally.
I can't really believe that minimum wages in Venezuela are $3.
It's not a surprised because there are even countries that has a minimum wage of $1-$2 per day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country#cite_note-57

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

They cannot do anything now since the one that made the decision is trump. I cannot understand how was that crypto being related to the oil company itself. Also, the wages in Venezuela is very low and aren't they experiencing deflation or something? We are lucky that only Venezuela started to mimic bitcoin and not North Korea. Bottom line is the US made a smart move against this and this protects the foundation of the US sanctions.
TitanAI (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

I really can't see how Trump has the authority to blanket ban something like this. He is essentially saying you're not allowed to spend your own money the way you want to spend it. I understand that it could lead to money trafficking in and out of the US, but that's the issue that should be tackled, not people spending their own money freely.

Well, it seems there is no such thing as free will anymore, we think we live in a democracy but in fact, we don't. We can't really do what we want with our money, can we? Smiley Lol funny world we live in nowadays

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

what is the reason trump ban and refuses petro? is petro a threat to the USA currency? or is there individual hatred? I think Trump is not fair.

I see trump dislike with petro because petro can change the economy of Venezuela to be better. trump feels jealous to petro.

this is just my judgment on trump.

Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

Yes I've seen it on CNN too, the coins potential in of the biggest continent had been stopped, but only on America, still we have more countries to motivate in investing their fund on the Venezuela coin,.and the fun thing is American are still buying it,  specially people who are outside the country.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
TitanAI (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

what is the reason trump ban and refuses petro? is petro a threat to the USA currency? or is there individual hatred? I think Trump is not fair.

I see trump dislike with petro because petro can change the economy of Venezuela to be better. trump feels jealous to petro.

this is just my judgment on trump.

He is not jealous, he just takes care of his people, American citizens. In the executive order, Trump said the currency was an “attempt to circumvent US sanctions” imposed for democratic backsliding. So ... I don't think it is individual hatred, just some methods to prevent money laundry over there.

globe-biz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:13:36 PM

Maybe maduro is bad but the us government killed 3000 people on 9/11 that is worse becasue they used the tv to cover it up , it is a big conspiracy and trump is part of that evil group
TitanAI (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

Maybe maduro is bad but the us government killed 3000 people on 9/11 that is worse becasue they used the tv to cover it up , it is a big conspiracy and trump is part of that evil group

Please keep out of this thread, conspiracies and rage. Let's have a peaceful discussion about this topid.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

USA wants to put their nose everywhere and want to control resources of every country specially oil nation's and African countries. They want to keep their USD always dominating the financial market so that they can keep printing whatever amount of USD  they want to buy whatever they want.

This is just another example of their intention.
TitanAI (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

USA wants to put their nose everywhere and want to control resources of every country especially oil nations and African countries. They want to keep their USD always dominating the financial market so that they can keep printing whatever amount of USD  they want to buy whatever they want.

This is just another example of their intention.

USD is not dominating the market, there are other currencies that are dominating it. About the oil, you might be right, but that is just pure politics and soldiers killing people legally for hard earned money by US citizens.

power_BitCoin

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

Trump don't known any knownledge about Blockchain!
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

trump bans Venezuelan but it affects the world of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and the more severe is when it affects bitcoin prices because bitcoin prices are the cornerstone of all cryptocurrency prices if bitcoin prices collapse then other coins are also affected.
Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:58:15 AM

It is very cheap for the cost of life in a country, with a very low cost may be able to live luxuriously if anyone wants to move there with his property.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: