Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 08:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone tried CryptoTab? Are you mining? If yes then why (is it profitable)?  (Read 213 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:44:11 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 07:09:05 PM by FutureICOs

I am sure many people here must be mining Bitcoin or some other Crypto, if so then why? Is it profitable? If no then why no? My personal view is that it’s no longer profitable due to various reasons.

But I have just found https://goo.gl/nmFzQa - it is FREE while allows you to do mining and got 10 level deep referral systems, so do you think this is worthy? And is it not better than mining by our self?

Will love to hear people’s view!
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

I am sure many people here must be mining Bitcoin or some other Crypto, if so then why? Is it profitable? If no then why no? My personal view is that it’s no longer profitable due to various reasons.

But I have just found https://goo.gl/nmFzQa - it is FREE while allows you to do mining and got 10 level deep referral systems, so do you think this is worthy? And is it not better than mining by our self?

If you are a solo miner and only have a few mining rig then it could be profitable or not depending on the coin that you are going to mine. But if you want to mine bitcoin then you should better look for other coins such as monero or electroneum which is much profitable than mining bitcoin. Select coins which have a lower difficulty then hold for sometime then when its value has gone up then it is time to sell.
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

If you are a solo miner and only have a few mining rig then it could be profitable or not depending on the coin that you are going to mine. But if you want to mine bitcoin then you should better look for other coins such as monero or electroneum which is much profitable than mining bitcoin. Select coins which have a lower difficulty then hold for sometime then when its value has gone up then it is time to sell.

Firstly, my question is - Are you mining? If so then which Crypto? Is it profitable? Also, have you checked this CryptoTab? I have added it and it is FAR better way of mining without any extra spending. Their referral system too is quite brilliant going deep down to 10 levels, so what you think about this?
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

I don't mine because of a lot of reason but not because it is not profitable. Mining is profitable despite mining bitcoin become multiple times harder compared to how bitcoin is mined few years ago. Mining can be an efficient source of income but would need a lot of resources in order to operate.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

I am not mining because it is not profitable for me. The electricity cost in where I am living is expensive and make no sense to mine.

Another factor is the maintenance of the equipment. So I think, buying the coins directly will be a better option for me.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

I'm mining in a cloud mining site.
Yes it is profitable, but in a long term of investment.
Also it depends to the price of bitcoin also. if the price is high, we'll get our capital return quickly.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

Mining platform is a depends on the electricity. In your country support to mining they give cheap electricity it will really more profitable investment or your country against in mining platform do not invest your money it is the two possibilities of mining platform and another problem also happen in future because day by day update everything so future we need to change new graphics card otherwise we are not survive continuously in mining platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

I think mine is the most profitable because it is certain every day we get and we take pains to spin our brains, although must have a large capital cukuo.
currently I have not mine because I do not have enough capital, maybe a year or two more I will start mining because I see we are more comfortable to mine than work.

danaga

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

I am not mining as I do not have much patience to wait for returns. My friends are doing it though and they are doing good.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

It's a Google Chrome extension which you have referred. It may connect your PC to the mining pool and use you PC power to mine bitcoin and if it still gives you the 100% of the BTC mined from your computer power then you will not be in any kind of profit.
My advice is just stay away from those kind of extension else it will secretly use you pc power without rewarding you. If you want to mine then start it professionally.

FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

I don't mine because of a lot of reason but not because it is not profitable. Mining is profitable despite mining bitcoin become multiple times harder compared to how bitcoin is mined few years ago. Mining can be an efficient source of income but would need a lot of resources in order to operate.

If you allow me to understand things little better. Have you stopped doing mining or you have NEVER done it? As until this is an answer, it will be hard to understand things. Anyhow, what's your take on this https://goo.gl/nmFzQa (CryptoTab).
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

Yes, I am doing mining activities but I am not mining bitcoin because it is limited to capital to build a bitcoin mining rig so I build a rig to mine another coin because mining the coin is much more profitable than mined bitcoin with difficulty that always goes up every time. Why do I prefer to mine? Because the results I get from mining directly I trade in the marketplace and are mostly exchanged for the more profitable coins in the near term and the profits are partially used to pay the mining costs.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

I do love to mine but I don't have proper equipment for that and I can't maintain my account to be online for almost twenty four hours a day.
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

I am not mining because it is not profitable for me. The electricity cost in where I am living is expensive and make no sense to mine.

Another factor is the maintenance of the equipment. So I think, buying the coins directly will be a better option for me.

I agree. It's the same mindset that I got. I don't think it is worth it with so many expenses that come along. That is why I wanted to know about CryptoTab, as this is FREE. I mean, as long as you are using the computer, it will be enough.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

I did not do mining at all, or did not came up to my mind at all, yes I do love bitcoin but not to do mining as it will take you a lot of money to put up, and I don't have much money to do so, besides I just have little house, so it is not possible to do mining here.
Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

I thought about mining for a long time myself. I also talked with friends who are also involved in Crypto to maybe collaborate and do it together. But after a while we realized that it wasn't worth it around that time. Im talking about 6 months ago, at that time the electricity bill would have bin crazy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

I'm mining in a cloud mining site.
Yes it is profitable, but in a long term of investment.
Also it depends to the price of bitcoin also. if the price is high, we'll get our capital return quickly.

Can you tell which website? And what is the cost?

Also, what are your views about this CryptoTab - https://goo.gl/nmFzQa

As I don’t think it is a bad option at all, at least nothing to lose here. I am using it and feel good while getting on referrals, which has increased my earning.
Moneyversac

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

What are the benefits?

i always questioned myself: why invest in mining, when you simply can invest in crypto for the long therm?

I hope somebody can answer my question  Grin Grin
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

Mining platform is a depends on the electricity. In your country support to mining they give cheap electricity it will really more profitable investment or your country against in mining platform do not invest your money it is the two possibilities of mining platform and another problem also happen in future because day by day update everything so future we need to change new graphics card otherwise we are not survive continuously in mining platform.

Here, I think it's fairly cheap in my country, but the equipment are too expensive. Ultimately, It is just not profitable enough to me. But this thing that I mentioned CryptoTab is FAR better because it is kind of FREE. If you can bring referrals then you can get passive income without doing much at all.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

Obviously mining cryptocurrencies are always profitable. There are plenty of ASIC mining and high level hash rate giving cards are been introduced in the market from the past one year in high range.
I own the Rx 470 10 cards and profit is around 200 USD and more for this month. I have very less electricity cost so there is no problem while the market condition bad as well. There is a difficulty problem occurs all the time. So I swap to different to mine on that time especially.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: