Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] How to make Free Twitter re-audit on TwitterAudit.com  (Read 1327 times)
bakasabo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:54:25 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (2), TryNinja (1)

Greetings Bitcointalk members.

Lots of twitter bounty campaigns asks users to present Twitter account audit link. Few twitter bounty campaigns require twitter audit to be not older than 1 month. As all of you probably know, you can audit you account only once and later you will be asked to buy bronze/silver/gold membership.

The following guide will give you an opportunity to do twitter account re-audit for free.

To do your twitter account re-audit on TwitterAudit you just need to clear you browser cookies or open webpage in private/incognito tab.

How to do it on Google Chrome:

1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Advanced.
3. In Privacy and security click on Content settings and go to Cookies.
4. Go to See all cookies and site data and in "Search cookies" search for twitteraudit.
5. Once there, just click on bin next to it.
6. Now go to TwitterAudit, enter you username. It will show you your last results.
7. Click on re-audit button. You will be redirected to authorization page. Next step is to authorize.
8. That's it ! Now you are having freshly re-audited account.

How to open incognito tab - just press Ctrl+Shift+N and do 6.-8. steps.

How to do it on Firefox.

1. Go to Settings.
2. Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
3. In the drop-down menu select Use custom settings for history.
4. Click show Cookies.
5. In the Search type twitteraudit, find it, mark them and click Remove Selected.
6. Now go to TwitterAudit, enter you username. It will show you your last results.
7. Click on re-audit button. You will be redirected to authorization page. Next step is to authorize.
8. That's it ! Now you are having freshly re-audited account.

How to open private tab - just press Ctrl+Shift+P and do 6.-8. steps.

How to do it on Safari.

1. Open Safari, click Preferences and go to Privacy.
2. Depends on version of MacOs you are using, there will be a button Details under or near Remove all website data.
3. Go there, search for twitteraudit (sometimes it takes a lot of time to load all the list, so be patient) and delete everything you find.
4. Now go to TwitterAudit, enter you username. It will show you your last results.
5. Click on re-audit button. You will be redirected to authorization page. Next step is to authorize.
6. That's it ! Now you are having freshly re-audited account.

How to open private tab - click File and select New Private Window. Do steps 4.-6.

How to do it on IE and Microsoft Edge.

1. Dont use IE and Microsoft Edge.

Now you can re-audit your twitter account as many times as you want.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
robertGC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

Thank you for sharing, i hope this work.
baguetter

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

Didn't work for me, maybe they fixed it?
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

Yeah i'm using the same method as you  Grin it's work well for me.
So everytime i'm visiting the twitteraudit sites, it's show my last audit, after i click Re-Audit button it's redirect me to the payment of Audit membership (Bronze / Silver / Gold) , and then i typed my twitter username on the form provided, it's redirected to authorization page, and here it is my Audit has been updated  Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Andalin

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

wow! thank you very much for that, it hep a lot Smiley
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:06 AM

Yeah i'm using the same method as you  Grin it's work well for me.
So everytime i'm visiting the twitteraudit sites, it's show my last audit, after i click Re-Audit button it's redirect me to the payment of Audit membership (Bronze / Silver / Gold) , and then i typed my twitter username on the form provided, it's redirected to authorization page, and here it is my Audit has been updated  Cheesy
I am not aware of this, if twitteraudit site can only be used for one-time usage. I do not reaudit regularly, and I think initially the result will be the same as when I first did the audit.
And some members offer services for this reaudit. thanks, this helps me a lot. Wink

bakasabo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

Didn't work for me, maybe they fixed it?

Hello. Re-audited my account few minutes ago on Chrome in incognito mode.
Maybe the sign "Updated X days, Y hour ago" confuses you ? This "period" is somehow isnt working, but the data (real/fake followers) updates just fine.

Try it one more time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hypev2

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

Thanks for sharing this method. I will give it a try now. But I hope it will do a proper re-audit and update the last audit time accordingly. Because that is the parameter which bounty managers to check to verify that the audit is up-to-date or now. Will post back my experience.

CryptoMaze ~ cryptomaze.io ~
Trusted ICO Marketing and Bounty Management Firm. (https://cryptomaze.io)
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

Didnt work for me. it just posted the results of my free audit from a few days ago.
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:09:54 PM

If you change the name of your page, you can re-do the audit. Try changing or adding at least one character and try to do the audit. It was in effect a week ago
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

Nope. didn't work for me. I tried all methods. by clearing cookies didn't work. By opening a private tab didn't work. Twitter audit asks for the permission. But at the end it only shows the early result. I think twitteraudit.com keeps the data inside there servers instead of placing on our machines.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

I've also got a question. If twitteraudit.com only keeps that data in our computer then it should be possible to re-audit ( or audit) our account using an another computer that we have not used before. But when we give our twitter name to another person to try this on another computer even he can't re-audit our account if they don't have a paid membership. Do you have an answer for that ?.
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:16:24 PM

Do you take into account the fact that you can only re-audit a page if there is such a button? If you once did an audit of the page, then you need to wait 10 days for it to be possible to do it again. If the '' Re-Audit! '' Button is not displayed, then you need to wait and no one will help you
bucsren

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

I will give it a try now.  Thanks for sharing this
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

Didnt work for me. it just posted the results of my free audit from a few days ago.
hope this will help. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3805721.msg37276197#msg37276197
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:07:16 AM

I signed up for a pro/bronze plan and I can verify any account with less than 10k followers
just post your @username, I'll do asap
kuzawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:33:06 AM

I don't think is working in this way. It must be a server data file so the removing of cookies should not works. Can someone confirm if it works?
Jundax

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

I don't think is working in this way. It must be a server data file so the removing of cookies should not works. Can someone confirm if it works?
Looks like it used cookies in the times, when this thread was created.
Now its checked on the server side, so clearing cookies wont help, unfortunately
but still there are lots of threads for free audit at BTT
anchy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

Not working for me, will look for some other ways, the guy above says there are other topics on the forum.
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:05:03 AM

I signed up for a pro/bronze plan and I can verify any account with less than 10k followers
just post your @username, I'll do asap

can you re audit mine https://www.twitteraudit.com/conanmori3

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: