Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:24:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: if your not selling your loosing.  (Read 534 times)
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:40:44 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2013, 03:00:11 PM by MiningBuddy

MOD NOTE:
OP, try causing fear somewhere else other than the newbie section.  Locking this thread.

ya keep thinking it will "flatten out soon" haha do it and every day watch as it looses value. or cash out now and get back in at 130. up to you Roll Eyes
Sustainable

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:50:49 PM

Amazing trader advice A+ would read again. I just sold everything I owned because of this post this member clearly knows how the market works and also can predict the future EVERYONE LISTEN.

Cloud Mining - Mine when your computer is not on. Mine if you don't have the appropriate hardware or operating system! Mine when you are asleep! ---> https://cex.io/r/1/Sustainable/0/
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 01:52:58 PM

I don't know when it happened but it's become really easy for me to spot obvious trolls looking to take advantage of panic sellers Cheesy.
Birdy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:05:22 PM

Easy 3-step guide:
1) Read trust rating+comments of OP
2) Read his post again
3) Laugh out loud
Sustainable

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:12:37 PM

Easy 6-step guide:
1) Read trust rating+comments of OP
2) Read his post again
3) Laugh out loud
4) read topic title
5) read his post again
6.) repeat

you are now stuck in a infinite loop.

Cloud Mining - Mine when your computer is not on. Mine if you don't have the appropriate hardware or operating system! Mine when you are asleep! ---> https://cex.io/r/1/Sustainable/0/
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

Activity: 252

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:21:55 PM

cant help it if people eather A) take advise and they save money

B) take advise and it does go down and i happen to have sold hi and i buy back in low

C)  dont and mock me laugh at me and (just like two days ago i said sell) watch there money go by by

D) call me a troll cuz they loose that money on the day hourly.

E) you dont have time for E cuz you gotta hurry and go to the next subject and say buy buy buy buy please buy im loosing so much money buy buy buy you idiots buy buy buy and never sell so i can get ritch.

bahahahaha fucking makes me laugh. you are calling me a troll but you go on every bear post and troll the shit out of it saying buy buy buy fuck me buy. nooooo there goes my 401k aughhhhhhh hahahahahah

i agree hilarious!!!!! at least i know what im doing.  Wink Wink Wink Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: