Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: unique ICO in March of April 2018?  (Read 565 times)
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

For me one of the promising ICO for 2018 is Effect.AI
As it decentralized the Artificial Intelligence as AI is the technology of future in which top companies are now spending for research and development of AI.
Powered by NEO Blockchain, and with a trusted and respectable team and advisors, Effect.AI will be the future.

quarkchain.io
directhome

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

My criteria of a good ICO is that:
1. it must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

To end off, I would like to invite long term, serious investors to have a good look at DirectHome. Let me apologise in advance for only writing plain text in our announcement thread due to the restrictions of being a newbie 😓 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167842.0

Alternatively, you may visit us at our ICO site at https://www.directhome.co. Thank you for your time and our team await you to join our community and grow together with us. 😊
easyaugust

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

To my regret I hardly saw the unique ICO in 17-18. Most projects just under the noise want to raise money with investors.
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

I think Abyss is the unique ICO since it is the first DAICO, also this ICO has pass the regulation from USA, which means USA citizens can join in with only a little limitation. Now the KYC is ongoing, do not miss it.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Edu martin

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

BitGuild gaming based ico and photochain photography based ICO they both have strong team leading the project and ideas are realistic as well

So for me this tow ICO s are unique.
angelinakorenovskaya

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

The best ICO RAWG in April
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

In my opinion, one of the most unique and bright ICO projects in March and April 2018 is the EQUI project. The uniqueness of this project is that it
provides an opportunity to participate in venture investment to any person. The investment will be carried out on a blocking platform,
75% of the profit will be distributed among investors.

john20171225

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:51:25 AM

I would like to present you one - marinecoin. Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and follow all the steps. Marinecoin is decentralized, time proved fast and developed blockchain. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. with community growing day by day. No need to invest your own money, earn it just by joining the community and doing simple things.in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot Join now or cry later. Anyway, it’s absolutely free! https://marineco.in Marinecoin is rising soon!!!
d_crypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:52:47 AM

You should check this project out. High ROI for early investors with high bonus from the ICO. ICO going on already.

efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

crypto has a very important place in the world of money ico. The most sensible investment form of the market. It is important for the month of April 2018 ico faceter and stream. I think it can be evaluated
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

I would choose BETEX-Powered by Ethereum smart contracts, Betex brings indisputable transparency, fair conduct, and audible results to the binary options trading.
With Betex, traders will be placing bets against each other!
Lendingblock- The first cross-chain lending platform for the crypto economy!
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

look for truegames,it sounds like Edgless But they already have working games plus their team and advisors are amazing . Also check my signature , this project is going to Be huge But first do your own research .

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

These days it is not easy to determine good ICOs, but with Team, White paper and roadmap you can sense an ICO that may be successful.
Greg8883

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

Pooltrade

https://pooltrade.io

Pooltrade is a Decentralized ICO Pooling Community where members pool their funds together in order to invest in new Initial Coin Offerings.

Pre-ICO on April 6th Smiley
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

BaaSid is one of the biggest and most exciting projects to be launched in April 2018. BaaSid stands for “Blockchain as a Service for ID.” Their platform aims to revolutionize the way that data is stored and protected online.

Currently, every major data hosting and protection service utilizes a centralized database. Centralized hubs of information are outdated and prone to hacking, overflooding, and other disruptive events. This can become a problem for corporations like Facebook and Google where millions of users upload their sensitive information online.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

what are the most unique ICO in March of April 2018 you know?
there are many unique ICO in this March, I think shivom, betex, and also investa.

ICO shivom has a large allocation, but shivom prices are still kept secret, and ICO betex has a great price, then ICO investa also has a great price and allocation.

Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

My pick for the unique ico for 2018 is Open Platform. In the blockchain space, many are claiming to be the first new “this”, “that” and the “other” these day. However, one project I came across recently seems to be the only one to live up to its’ claim of being the first; Open Platform.

Open Platform is the first blockchain payment solution for both apps and Dapps. The Open Platform Protocol will allow for “on” and “off-chain” payments, verification, and transfer of data making it the “all in one” solution for app and Dapp developers. This “all in one” solution is what is currently needed to further expedite adoption of blockchain technology in various area of IT commerce.

Why is Open Platform the key to further blockchain adoption you ask? It is because the Open Platform Protocol does not require devs to have knowledge of difficult coding languages; such as Solidity or rholang. Devs will be able to integrate their apps into the Open Platform Protocol using programming language that they are already familiar with. Open Platform was designed in a way to be a “plug and play” solution making it less complicated and easier to use with any other mainstream application in use today. Apps and Dapp will be able to accept payments, manage payment subscriptions, track and verify users and goods using the platform with ease, Right now there is not other platform which can manage all of these tasks within a single ecosystem; which is why Open Platform is a first of its’ kind.

To insure the safety and security of payments “on” and “off-chain”, Open’s protocol employs two processes unique to its infrastructure; Open State and Open Scaffolds. Scaffolds allow devs to “plug and play” their payment systems into the blockchain expanding the payment ecosystem within the app. This can be done without any additional knowledge or expertise than the dev already has. Open State tracks user payment data to serve as proof of purchase regardless of the difference of payment systems being used across the apps ecosystem. Working together, the Open State and Scaffold verifies transaction for authenticity; removing the potential of fraud and computation errors. All of this can be done using almost any cryptocurrency for payment, removing the need for individual customization to suit the protocols of specific cryptocurrencies.

All this may sound a bit ambitious indeed; however, the all-star team behind Open Protocol is made up of Silicon Valley professionals with the experience to the meet the projects goals. CEO, Ken Sangha has been in the field of app development for many years; even having one of his creations reach the number one spot in the UK iTunes App Store. CTO, Andrew Leung, has lead development teams for companies such as Viacom, Facebook and Pivotal Labs. Having him on the team makes all the difference compared with other projects attempting to develop similar technologies. The remaining members of the team all have equally impressive credentials which are reassuring to say the least.

Open Platform is currently raising funds for its’ ICO (Date TBA) and appears to be ahead of schedule concerning all aspects of the project’s development. ICO date is not set as of yet, but its’ 60K+ Telegram group is a very positive sign. Personally speaking, Open Platform is the only solution that is truly helping to increase mainstream adoption of blockchain technology. Open Platform is the true number one in the space today.

For more info, please visit the following links:
Whitepaper: https://s3.amazonaws.com/…/OPEN+Platform+White+Paper+2018-0…
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FDNbh0M079p5fnfOHFEJaw
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OpenPlatformICO
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/OPENPlatform/
Medium: https://medium.com/@theOPENPlatform
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OpenPlatformICO/
shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

In my opinion CellBlocks (cellblocks.io) will be a unique ICO in April which is going to start on 1st April. This is something different and interesting in my view as this ICO based on developing the daily life of prisoners with the blockchain technology. The main concept of this project is to implement transaction for inmates in prisons. They are installing kiosks in prisons and inmate have the control of their transaction through blockchain.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

of course CryptalDash
as we know, exchange-based project are always successful and investors get ROI
CryptalDash lets everyone access multiple cryptocurrency exchanges in one place

DancoinsBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

I invite you to this one ICO: Vreo.io  They are doing dynamic in-game advertising and going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707 Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: