Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: unique ICO in March of April 2018?  (Read 565 times)
skopmarnici

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

The correct answer is: BUY MORE!At first I was tempted just by the free coins (who would not?), but then I got caught up by the friendly community and history of the coin, which leads back to the year 2013. The current version is not the same, but a reboot with a lot of changes, and I really like what I have seen.You simply have to determine if you are just trying to grab and or invest, or if you believe in a project like this one, to participate and stick along. I mean, if you read about a dev-less self-sustaining crypto-currency that is powered by an AI named Jarvis and that does not require mining to stay operational with very low power requirements for block generation, who would not stop and take a deeper look?I honestly completely lost oversight with all the ICOs popping up like mushrooms, they all have interesting ideas, whitepapers, large teams and a lot of social media presence, but it makes a difference if you put in your money or if you get a head start with a rather large airdrop and a promising future. Reading more about Marinecoin made me believe in the project in a way, that I intend to buy more coins after I already got the free airdrop coins.Getting the airdrop coins really was just the start, their proof of promotion requirement and the new ICO rules makes each member a lot more involved in their rapidly growing community, which also ensures a fair and decentralized distribution of the majority of the coins.If you believe in something and it has value to you, do not sell.So in fact the better answer to the OP question is to buy more and hodl!But why would someone even try to sell his coins after the ICO has finished? This does not make sense at all because it would only decrease the value. I do not think that you can make quick money that way, because how can the value of a coin even be determined right after the ICO has ended? Once a new coin has hit a DEX first and some stupid guys try to sell, value goes down for that reason only without evaluation of the project itself. Marinecoin has their own exchange named F1CX.com where MTC can already be traded against Dogecoin, Lightcoin and Bitcoin, even though there are some rules in place to prevent grab and dump, so the price is not entirely influenced by that.
nirmalakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

I think these are the projects to watch out for, Open platform, Dav Network, Effect.ai, Cardstack and Grain. All these projects are projects I am looking into but there are some projects also that will come out soon with their ICO date will be worth investing.
talkcur

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

Lending block. Just hype because of ian balina
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

HPQ (High Purity Quartz) starts Pre-ICO tomorrow [2018/04/18 00:00:00 UTC]

Free bonus tokens up to 15%.

Each backed by commodity and with buy-back guarantee!
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

Unibright ICO starts 20 APR and will create the unified framework for blockchainbased business integration and a set of applications leveraging this framework. It means the integration, automation and optimisation of IT based business processes within and beyond the walls of a company’s organisation.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

I have two favorites, one project has finished selling coins, and the second will sell. This is a crypto project Effect.AI (Artificial Intelligence), and a crypto project that will be is NEX.
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

A coin is appreciated in this 2018 that I know. Have you heard about Marinecoín yet? Marinecoín With a total supply of over 9 billion coins. Marinecoín is time tested 2014 and now .MTC. will fair distribution it to the community. it has cost $ 1.29. Currently, Marinecoín is running beta and using artificial intelligence to distribute 20000 .MTC. daily. The new Marinecoín will not depend on dev as 2014, instead the community will create the value of the .MTC.. advertising proof. marinecoín.in
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

I think it's Grain, Havven, HERO Token, BABB, and Copytrack  Cheesy

Copytrack? Really? I've been following Copytrack since the beginning. I also joined their airdrop. I heard they will swap the tokens.
The product still not coming yet. I think more investors lost patience right now.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

I participate in a IOS Signature Campaign that represents the IOS Tokens (IOST). This is an innovative and secure blockchain project designed to provide the infrastructure for all types of online providers. Now the campaign is being conducted by ICO. I consider the project very promising. Tokens are already represented on the stock exchanges such as Binance, Yobit etc and traded at a decent price. I believe that this project will be a great success.
desingtadu

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

Marinecoín is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time. So come and join the .MTC. community marineco.ínAnd remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoín. You just need to register to get 20.000 tokens for free. This is an interesting project and will grow strongly. You can double your money, maybe x10. I really like the trading speed of seacoin.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

I believe bitxoxo is the best ico of april they are in fact in crypto industries before they launch ico in april 15 bitxoxo is a top bitcoin exchanger in india fast safe and reliable thet valued coatumers needs
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

what are the most unique ICO in March of April 2018 you know?
I would recommend to you Cardstack. Low hype, existing product, opened team. Maybe another one - Opiria.
gruad

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

what are the most unique ICO in March of April 2018 you know?

We do actually, we're creating new cyberspace model and we're running the pre-ITO.
But we've started with a very limited budget and investments don't come at a great pace, for this reason, so we're improving the online presence one step at a time. Soon there will be a global update, from the existing description you can see the projects purpose, but it might seem a bit long and boring still.  

People were asking me why do we have -90% on presale tokens and that it looks suspicious, this is simply because we need to raise funds for the marketing and some legal matters, to run the ITO campaign itself, we don't do bounties or giveaways, but the final product will be free of charge.

It de-monopolizes the internet of the third parties, decentralizes the search and allows full information freedom, enhances security, and complies with the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights".

I don't know, a lot of people are interested, but we have no investments really, perhaps nobody believes in the idea that this is still possible. But instead of "flogging the dead horse" of the existing model, we offer the entirely new logic that does not obey the rules of the monopoly of dictatorship.

Best regards,
Dimitri
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: