Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN[ICO]GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE(GRE) Token Launch 🎯 TARGET YOUR SUCCESS 🎯⭐️  (Read 3817 times)
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

In my opinion, this is a very interesting project and despite a significant drop in the market, it manages to collect the right amount to implement the idea.   

This fact says that the project has a good idea and plus a serious team work - as a result of a positive assessment and normal fundraising.

When a project for an investor sees a good idea and the experienced team has worked very hard to develop the project then no one will have to worry and dump it. At the same time I also received a lot of good reviews on the GRE project from the blockchain experts
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

In my opinion, this is a very interesting project and despite a significant drop in the market, it manages to collect the right amount to implement the idea.   

This fact says that the project has a good idea and plus a serious team work - as a result of a positive assessment and normal fundraising.

When a project for an investor sees a good idea and the experienced team has worked very hard to develop the project then no one will have to worry and dump it. At the same time I also received a lot of good reviews on the GRE project from the blockchain experts

Also I can agree that this project caused some kind of confidence, although of course I like all people, I can make mistakes in this ... But so far everything looks good and with potential for the future. So I'm happy to support this team with their project and I will continue to do so, I hope everything will work out for them.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

Also I can agree that this project caused some kind of confidence, although of course I like all people, I can make mistakes in this ... But so far everything looks good and with potential for the future. So I'm happy to support this team with their project and I will continue to do so, I hope everything will work out for them.
On all of this ico are having a hard time to raised funds for their softcap and hardcap but this Global risk is very high demand the ico was done and soldout right before their timeline for crowdfund. That thing capture my attention on this project and started to see all the great things thats going on.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

the ending period of the tokensale is August 15th, 2018 at 12:00PM, but the website says that the mainsale is completed, what does it mean?? how much tokens that have been sold??

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
fridaydrink

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

Listing on the declared exchange has already begun? t

specify what is a token price. I do not have a registration on this exchange. I understand that it is not the most popular. But this is only the beginning.
bikers online

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

this project is amazing, do not be too late to buy this token while still cheap, I'm sure this token will be expensive in the future and have a large community
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

the ending period of the tokensale is August 15th, 2018 at 12:00PM, but the website says that the mainsale is completed, what does it mean?? how much tokens that have been sold??

the same question ? is the ICO over? how much tokens sold? Kiss

BryanZbraw

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:44:37 AM

Well i surely believe with this coin. It will go beyond our expectation. Just wait and see.  Also behind the scenes of this project there are people who  are very skilled and professionals.

yes. The GRE will reconstruct traditional risk management tools (insurance and derivative contracts) by decentralization, and will be a fundamental operating system to support insurance and derivative transactions in the era of blockchain
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

the project is fairly well known in South-East Asia, the cryptofounds is aware of it and as far as I understand they are participating.

recently they were joined by a rather popular adviser
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

Seems something interesting. You will have futures contract also? And as I know, Fortuna project making similar exchange? What different between their exchange and your?
tendy263

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

An exciting project that carries a concept of exchange, hopefully, this project has an edge over to existing project projects that offer an exchange concept as well, and certainly can compete with the previous project, the allocation of bounty of this project is quite exciting, hopefully many investors who will join and its token smoothly as expected.success for Token Global Risk Exchange.
Idun

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

Recently, Global Risk Exchange (GRE) has been selected to join Plug and Play (PNP) Insurtech Japan’s technology entrepreneurship accelerator. Officially becoming a member of the global PNP Ecology. For more information I share the full article on Medium. GRE Joins PNP Global Ecology as Top 8% in FinTech
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

This is good news the project is actively developing in its region. I know that several well-known crypto funds have gone into GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE. Also have a little GRE Tokens
Idun

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

Recently, GRE (Global Risk Exchange) has received investment from Bitrise Capital. GRE was listed on CoinTiger on 21st June. You can read the full article here. GRE New Investment in June — Bitrise Capital
demyan7

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

I saw a recently started topic on the forum that found a site where there are some differences in the team and other very important aspects.

As far as I understand it from the scam (phishing) site but it is surprising that in this thread there is no official reaction from the official team.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:56:28 AM

I saw a recently started topic on the forum that found a site where there are some differences in the team and other very important aspects.

As far as I understand it from the scam (phishing) site but it is surprising that in this thread there is no official reaction from the official team.
if indeed this project looks doubtful maybe there will be many who hesitate to join but we see just his fore how, because his usual project is doubtful actually even achieve its success as well as the opposite of his project that looks promising but the results are disappointing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
arhibalt

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

if indeed this project looks doubtful maybe there will be many who hesitate to join but we see just his fore how, because his usual project is doubtful actually even achieve its success as well as the opposite of his project that looks promising but the results are disappointing.

Yes, the project from the very beginning also seemed interesting to me with a good idea and it seemed that it has a chance of success, but now of course I also think many have some doubts about this project and the team here. Of course I would like to hear more information from the team and understand for myself what's here and how it really is.
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

GRE has a great concept and the supply that much for sure there will be many enthusiasts despite rate in  ETH price still come cheap and it will also make it easier for investors to buy in great numbers.
galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

The Exchange's needs in the world cryptocurrency so its definitely a lot that use the platform of her fore and right GRE Word they now many successful trading platform
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

Pure project, with a unique idea and a constantly developing team, the CEO is constantly on the move organizing meetup around the world, it will be fascinating when it comes to launching the platform, few projects I see with so much power and future, the vast majority sell smoke, but this project is different, good luck to the whole team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: