Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN[ICO]GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE(GRE) Token Launch 🎯 TARGET YOUR SUCCESS 🎯⭐️  (Read 3817 times)
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

The next step for Global Risk Exchange (GRE) is to build up a global blockchain based insurance ecosystem. On the 15th of July, GRE and Singaporean based FinTech company Jupiter Chain officially signed an investment cooperation agreement. View details here:

Blockchain Insurance Platform — GRE — has invested in the Singaporean FinTech project Jupiter to jointly create inclusive finances for the masses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

The next step for Global Risk Exchange (GRE) is to build up a global blockchain based insurance ecosystem. On the 15th of July, GRE and Singaporean based FinTech company Jupiter Chain officially signed an investment cooperation agreement. View details here:

Blockchain Insurance Platform — GRE — has invested in the Singaporean FinTech project Jupiter to jointly create inclusive finances for the masses

it looks like this project is very promising seen from the team work is always trying to develop this project so that they do cooperation with singapore, jupiter chain, hopefully in the future there will be more investors who are sure to join this project and this project can achieve success with satisfactory result.
filisia

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

it looks like this project is very promising seen from the team work is always trying to develop this project so that they do cooperation with singapore, jupiter chain, hopefully in the future there will be more investors who are sure to join this project and this project can achieve success with satisfactory result.
with good cooperation and a vigorous promotion of his project will reap success with satisfactory results and with many investors who join, I am sure all will go according to his plan.
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

GRE truly reconstructs traditional risk management tools (insurance and derivative contracts) in a decentralized manner, and will become a fundamental operating system to support insurance and derivative transactions in the blockchain era.
mangkel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

I think the project has achieved sales of GRE and can tell a project that is already successful, just wait for market launches
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

with good cooperation and a vigorous promotion of his project will reap success with satisfactory results and with many investors who join, I am sure all will go according to his plan.
I don't know what jupiter chain is, im going to look for it later on while Gre is making a savage moves just almost after the sale.
Its was too early to be sure for it to go according to their plan, i know you are so positive outlook in the Gre project but i was more looking on content whereas they are not only good in starting. Good job for Gre i will support your project more as long as you keep tracking its plans.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

It's a great success for GRE team because the ico token sales has been completed within a week and the risk Tokens are trading in some exchanges already let's see we are expecting more good news for the team of GRE.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

It's a great success for GRE team because the ico token sales has been completed within a week and the risk Tokens are trading in some exchanges already let's see we are expecting more good news for the team of GRE.
this is the good news from the team about this project, we just wait for the market that will be addressed by this token, hopefully all will run smoothly and the great market that the team go to give benefit participant who join to now still be patient in distribution and market.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

This is good news and a good partnership like this and the partners help the project to move forward and is becoming more popular among its community...

and also attract the interest of new potential participants.
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:26:51 AM

a promising project and by seeing wp it is only a few days away hopefully everyone will achieve the results that have been targeted.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:52:34 AM

it looks like this project is very promising seen from the team work is always trying to develop this project so that they do cooperation with singapore, jupiter chain, hopefully in the future, there will be more investors who are sure to join this project and this project can achieve success with satisfactory result.
I don't know what jupiter chain is, im going to look for it later on while Gre is making a savage moves just almost after the sale.
Its was too early to be sure for it to go according to their plan, i know you are so positive outlook in the Gre project but i was more looking on content whereas they are not only good in starting. Good job for Gre i will support your project more as long as you keep tracking its plans.

Even i have seen about the Jupiter chain but we need to look it very closely because with this partnership how far global risk exchange will get the benefit. It is always good to research before supporting the project.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

Is the project going to appear on more significant exchanges in the near future? After all, expansion to exchanges is important for the massive recognition of the project.

I understand that perhaps you are waiting for a better market, but then you need to constantly support the community with news
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:53:44 AM

is there news about the distribution of GRE tokens?
I almost waited 3 weeks for distribution news.
When will the distribution be made for all participants?
I hope this GRE project really gives good hope when entering the market.

bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

If the constraint in natural by GRE project already resolved? or there is still no response from the manager of the project. Hopefully this project can be resolved
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

If you're referring to bounty campaign tokens, here is the last message about it. Let's wait and see if this deadline will be fulfilled. Hope so!

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:27:20 AM

If you're referring to bounty campaign tokens, here is the last message about it. Let's wait and see if this deadline will be fulfilled. Hope so!
the very good news if indeed the distribution will be made on that date. Hopefully his later distribution running smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:18:04 AM

the very good news if indeed the distribution will be made on that date. Hopefully his later distribution running smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
We pray for the best hopefully everything will run smoothly. and hopefully when it entered the market later his price is very high.
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:18:00 AM

We pray for the best hopefully everything will run smoothly. and hopefully when it entered the market later his price is very high.
this is good news for all participants who join here, just believe the team in this project will definitely do the job well and I also pray that everything will run smoothly and successfully. The results received by the participants are also satisfying according to their hard work.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

Global Risk Exchange (GRE) Bi-weekly Report (2018.08.03). Click on the following link to read the full report:

https://medium.com/@foundation.gre/global-risk-exchange-bi-weekly-report-2018-08-03-5f3aa9762944
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:14:05 AM

this is good news for all participants who join here, just believe the team in this project will definitely do the job well and I also pray that everything will run smoothly and successfully. The results received by the participants are also satisfying according to their hard work.
of course. all teams will definitely always do their best and will give our best as well. so that all participants are not disappointed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: