Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The rule of writing your own posts is stupidity?  (Read 121 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

The rule of writing your own posts is stupidity? It seems to me from this rule the projects only lose and get a negative result, because there are a lot of garbage and bonality being published! I think it's wiser to offer a thoughtful list of special messages that will be published by random.
kleinkrypto

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

what are you talking about?
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

what are you talking about?
I'm talking about the rules of Bounty campaigns in which admins demand to come up with their posts!
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Some projects have common rules like - don't write spam and unrealistic post. But you know I think that they don't need real good posts. They need activity in social networks.

Megashaw

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

It is just like a form of promotion and it is also like  giving an outsider  or the public an opportunity to bring something new or fresh  to the table or the project.

They can as well know what the public thinks about the project through this medium too.

I guess this is why they offer article bounty

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

I disagree 100%. The whole point of having to write your own posts is to avoid the posts looking 'spam-like' and encourage investment. If everyone is posting exactly the same thing, then the posts have non character. The idea is to bring investment to whichever project you are 'advertising', therefore genuinely thought out posts that read as personal opinions will attract more attention from your friends/viewers. If the project managers wanted generic posts thrown about all over the place, there are better, more economical ways of doing it. That said, if you are looking for easy copy paste jobs, then there are plenty of those out there too, just normally not as generously rewarded as when you have to put a bit of effort in. Nothing in life is free, and earning money this way will cost you either money or time. Surely you must see the benefit of putting the extra effort in? The fact that it sounds like you don't means that those that do will reap extra rewards, simply because you (and anyone else that doesn't) can't be bothered.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

I disagree 100%. The whole point of having to write your own posts is to avoid the posts looking 'spam-like' and encourage investment. If everyone is posting exactly the same thing, then the posts have non character. The idea is to bring investment to whichever project you are 'advertising', therefore genuinely thought out posts that read as personal opinions will attract more attention from your friends/viewers. If the project managers wanted generic posts thrown about all over the place, there are better, more economical ways of doing it. That said, if you are looking for easy copy paste jobs, then there are plenty of those out there too, just normally not as generously rewarded as when you have to put a bit of effort in. Nothing in life is free, and earning money this way will cost you either money or time. Surely you must see the benefit of putting the extra effort in? The fact that it sounds like you don't means that those that do will reap extra rewards, simply because you (and anyone else that doesn't) can't be bothered.
Man, read any projects with this rule there 90% of delirium, one and the same is not smart content and on the contrary discourages real investors.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

It is not only about writing good post especially if you are joing bounty campaigns. The reason behind those campaign activity is for advertisement wherein the project or the ICO become visible to other investors as well as might get attracted to the attachment which brings the nem of that ICO. I know that there are no good post and probably they are not use to english language also. However, those content ready made messages may feel annoying especially if there are many bounty hunters that thkse message could be redundant having the same message while geeting money from.them. Thank goodness with this kind of invesmtent o feel im in a postive area to groe.and learn morr on ICO

And some people spell check their posts before posting them...Don't you see a sea of red underlining the 2nd half of your post? My goodness it is one right click and the first suggestion up top to clear it.

I do think that creativity in this area is good and warranted because the last thing you want to read is a copy and paste post over and over again. Variety is good and it is the spice of life, in advertising it is no different. Say the same message the same way 10 times and you will be bored. Create 10 different ways to say that message, and you have a shot at being entertained.

Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

The rule of writing your own posts is stupidity? It seems to me from this rule the projects only lose and get a negative result, because there are a lot of garbage and bonality being published! I think it's wiser to offer a thoughtful list of special messages that will be published by random.
What the problem is. If you do not agree with the rules then you are not forced to participate in the bounty. It seems to me that in any company there is a Manager who is responsible for advertising. He comes up with a strategy and according to it establishes rules. He knows better than you what to do. Your duty is to comply strictly with these rules.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

I think that was just a normal rules because they are paying you for your own effort and if you want to copy and paste in some other post it would be agains in rules not only in bounty campaign but also in the rules of any bloggers and you are surely get in trouble with it because that was a crime and there a law about eligal copying the original content of they others. So for me that was just a normal rules and there nothing wrong with it. If you want copy and paste only then maybe you jusy join in twitter and facebook campaign only.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

I have seen some really creative ways of putting up such posts, and i think that piques interest maintaining originality and novelty.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

that's true for bounty post it's better for bounty manager to give a rule for every post they should write what has been given in bounty thread and better update it every day rather than saying bounty hunter should post  min a few post a week, it will give the project a good image and more people will interest in it.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

Rules can be changed anytime by these managers that is why i aint following campaigns which are being managed by these managers who are regularly changing the rules of the campaign because it will be so confusing to most of the new folks,you wont know you are violating the rules because the rules were recently changed and you have no idea about it.Its unfair though thats how it works,so choose good managers.

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

Man, read any projects with this rule there 90% of delirium, one and the same is not smart content and on the contrary discourages real investors.

Fair point, had not looked at it from that angle. That's the problem with the open invitation on projects as a whole. I guess that's why allocations for those sort of campaigns is normally lower, and done on a stake basis. Not really a 'fair' way of judging posts as it doesn't differentiate between decent and sh*t posts, all it does is give more exposure (although even this exposure is going mostly to people who would never part with one satoshi to make an actual investment). Only benefit from a project's perspective is that cost wise it's not going to cost any extra money, just breaks the pie into smaller pieces for those taking part. One of the reasons that it is becoming a lot less lucrative for participants.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

Rules are often created to support the overall development of the project. They're needed in any case. Another thing is that many things of course look absurd.         
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

I think this would not be very good because spam would be accurate and clean spam is not very interesting and then after such a long turning over of spam people will clog on it and investors will not see the advertisement.
chesatochi

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

On the contrary written your post offer a new dimension of the project and offer different perspectives from many authors. Also, marketing review has proved to work and managers use it to increase the odds of the success of the project.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

I completely agree with you. I read whitepapers, search the websites, watch the videos of the company in order to create something remarquable. I feel myself representative of the company but I dont know if I create a useful message for the company. It would be better if the company decides the content of the messages.
does the admin ask for you?isnt it youre the one OFFERING YOUR WORK TO GAIN PAYMENTS RIGHT?then who gave you the rights to make this kind of post while you are ordered to do that work from them to get paid..stop this stupidity ,if you dont want to be dictated,then don't join bounties or campaigns lols
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

It would be better if the company decides the content of the messages. I read whitepapers, search the websites, watch the videos of the company in order to create something remarquable. I feel myself representative of the company. But what they demand is not our messages I think. If they want to be advertised, then they choose a professsional company and pay less for the job we do now..
housebtc

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

I don't think so, these people are after their image and when they are allow people to do what they want, abuse is bound to happen, I have seen this first hand when you see people abusing bounty campaigns, and since this people are after the image of their brand they need to come up with their own rules
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: