Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We should be thankful of whales, not hate them  (Read 365 times)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

Whales are market maker, anyone who doesn't understand the space is the one having a dig at them, what they are doing is illegal but since they keep removing their money from the space their influence is greatly missed. I think exchanges too play a part in this because they also allow bots to trigger orders which generate trading fee for them because their profit is based on this

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

Good day! I don't hate whales. They are actually the once that keep the trades alive. If you can join the ride with them then you'll surely get more profits on trading. I've experienced to observe some of their live trades and it was a great experience!

I agree with you, we really need them but if you cannot afford to join the ride with them well atleast follow them to know exact time to get profit from trading.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

No one hates whales except those who jumped into the market when the market was in bull run, and now they're bashing whales because of the drops. Now this is the perfect accumulation time to fill your bags as much as you can.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

whales are also traders like us, but they can affect the market when they enter into investment in a specific coin that they choose, surely that coin will eventually pump when they start to sell off their holdings in due time so better be thankful to them that we can ride along with them and earn along with them, but you have to be fully alert when they come and when they go. good thing we have them in this community they are our friends better not to hate them we can benefit from them.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

actually it would be great for us if whales to join us in cryptocurrencies market, thanks to them, we can have much chance to sell our coins at such a very high price, but anything too much is bad, because of too much whales, we can not predict exactly what will happen to the market, so we always loose profit or lost all everytime we trade.

litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

Please think about it. If it weren't for whales, prices wouldn't be pumped up. I purchased coins when they were near their highest and at least I have hope because I believe a plethora of whales can pump them back up sometime this year. Even if the project is a great project, there is no way we can expect the coin to rise in value unless there is mass adoption, which I don't see it anytime soon. So therefore, we should not fear whales but rather thank them.  Wink

Why should we hate whales, they are also investors like us, But they are investors with huge funds so they can slightly manipulate and cryptomarket.
If they dump the value of bitcoin they will also pump its value too. When whales buy a coin its price usually pumps, as a small fund investors we should make use of situations and play accordingly.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

You are right actually cause its the whales who make the crypto market so volatile and without them not many people would had been interested in the crypto currencies. The whales are driving adoption to the crypto markets.

Valekor

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:14:05 PM

Lol long live whales then:)
What should we do with the whales that are running oil companies or bananas market for example? Cheer them to?
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

I think no one hate whales, the reason why bitcoin is really profitable is because of whales pump and dump. Some people get easily shaken off whenever there's a massive dump. This is is good too because there will be lesser people who are just investing on bitcoin because of profit. Most people who are new in crypto lost a lot of money in the beginning of the year, and I doubt if those who invested during the ATH and dumped during the dip would still like to invest on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Whales will also pump the price once again, so there's no total reason to hate them.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

I think no one hate whales, the reason why bitcoin is really profitable is because of whales pump and dump. Some people get easily shaken off whenever there's a massive dump. This is is good too because there will be lesser people who are just investing on bitcoin because of profit. Most people who are new in crypto lost a lot of money in the beginning of the year, and I doubt if those who invested during the ATH and dumped during the dip would still like to invest on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Whales will also pump the price once again, so there's no total reason to hate them.

Totally agree. If there were no whales, then the Bitcoin value could be much lower now, or it could be inappropriate at all. So crypto market is not possible without whales

Xenoblate

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:12:29 PM

No one hates whales except those who jumped into the market when the market was in bull run, and now they're bashing whales because of the drops. Now this is the perfect accumulation time to fill your bags as much as you can.

I like the whales. They manipulate the price of Bitcoin Cash to so low so that I can buy more.
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

Give some time for correction and the prices will boom again soon. Or at least hope so

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
Streamlink

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

Please think about it. If it weren't for whales, prices wouldn't be pumped up. I purchased coins when they were near their highest and at least I have hope because I believe a plethora of whales can pump them back up sometime this year. Even if the project is a great project, there is no way we can expect the coin to rise in value unless there is mass adoption, which I don't see it anytime soon. So therefore, we should not fear whales but rather thank them.  Wink
Indeed, big whales are very important. Though it is not very easy to digest that few people are controlling the direction of whole digital market but these guys make it possible for others to earn profits. They have remained the most important reason behind the fluctuation we witness in crypto currencies.Big selling outs help provide a chance to new investors. Besides, it is also not possible to have no rich guys when the coins are very attractive and beneficial.
andrey755

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

How to say, they make money on us but nevertheless without them the market would be in a state of stagnation. Most likely those who lost a lot of blame are them, because such is the human essence of looking for the guilty, and the rest are thankful for the actions.
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

Interesting idea. Personally, I, having made a loss-making transaction in the market, I blame myself first. I do not shift responsibility to someone else, to big players for example. This is a high-risk market, I fully understand this

v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

If you buy and hold a penny right at the whale pump, it's great to sell and benefit. But if they pump the price up and you buy then the price drops you will lose. At this point you will probably hate the whales a lot. I think investing in the Crypto market depends a lot on luck. That is my personal opinion.
the point isn't about luck. i think to get profit in crypto depends on how you follow whale playing.
if you can follow whale, you'll get profit. but if you contrast from while you'll lose.

withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

I think I actually agree. They are the best players working in the market, not for only their wallets but also working on for coins. Whales turned all this into new kind of crypto business. They may be dangerous but they are here and we are luck with them.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Please think about it. If it weren't for whales, prices wouldn't be pumped up. I purchased coins when they were near their highest and at least I have hope because I believe a plethora of whales can pump them back up sometime this year. Even if the project is a great project, there is no way we can expect the coin to rise in value unless there is mass adoption, which I don't see it anytime soon. So therefore, we should not fear whales but rather thank them.  Wink
Yeah we should be thankful to them as we are not here today if without them... the project will not survive without the money from those whales. Since they invest much money they should get their profits in returns. We just need to ride with their plans as not to get lose our funds.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: