Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We should be thankful of whales, not hate them  (Read 365 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

yes we should thankful to them we cannot earn money without them just join the play of whales, I know there are smart they can pump and they can dump the price if they want.

hadveach

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

Please think about it. If it weren't for whales, prices wouldn't be pumped up. I purchased coins when they were near their highest and at least I have hope because I believe a plethora of whales can pump them back up sometime this year. Even if the project is a great project, there is no way we can expect the coin to rise in value unless there is mass adoption, which I don't see it anytime soon. So therefore, we should not fear whales but rather thank them.  Wink
yes, I agree with you, because whales make bitcoin prices rise and high, what would happen if there is no whales? or what happens if whales sell all BTC? I think BTC and other altcoins will be destroyed, even become worthless.
Reset779

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

People hate whales when they sell and crash the market.

People love whales when they buy and pump the market.

Circle of life. sings a whale song
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:51:46 AM

That's true and there's no hate with that fact.

But they are also the reason why the market is being manipulated and we can't deny that if it wasn't for them, market cap will be low.

We are only thinking that the market is being done and moved by the whales but the power of majority is being forgotten as little investors.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

Please think about it. If it weren't for whales, prices wouldn't be pumped up. I purchased coins when they were near their highest and at least I have hope because I believe a plethora of whales can pump them back up sometime this year. Even if the project is a great project, there is no way we can expect the coin to rise in value unless there is mass adoption, which I don't see it anytime soon. So therefore, we should not fear whales but rather thank them.  Wink

Yeah, i don't think whales is the problem in a market except pumping
I mean without whales, there wont be a huge injection of cash flow into the market. Without that huge injection of cash, the market awareness would be low. Thanks to them, they create tons of awareness for the industry
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

I dont know i can say thank Whales or not but i think this is a truth of market and we have to accept. when the whale join the market, we cant do anything. The best way we can do is try to give your prediction and sell or hold based on trend

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

You are quite right in a sense, it does really impact the price if someone purchases big amounts of a coin, the price pumps up if the whales buys maximum sell wall.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

We must do the same things as whales. If we repeat their actions, then we can become whales)) You need to be able to benefit from any situation. I always try to take advantage of the fall of the market to buy strong alts at lows.

faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

who hates whales? Earning money is not about love and hate. We have to be realistic in order to profit from trading.

Whales decides when pump and dump and which coin. We need to swim alongside whales in order to earn profit and copy what they do and predict what they will do.

kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Yup, most of the times it is them who pump the currency and I've seen plenty of whales donate to the projects as well.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

Whales are a part of the landscape.  It would be nice to be able to recognize when there is whale manipulation happening.  I've benefited from them, but in the end someone is left holding a bag somewhere.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:43:06 AM

You are quite right in a sense, it does really impact the price if someone purchases big amounts of a coin, the price pumps up if the whales buys maximum sell wall.

Yes big whales had a major role and impact at cryptocurrncies. We can have a hint or perspective if big whales are making a move at cryptocurrencies because it will create a massive movement of value price at the market. Absolutely big whales are good because it can helps us to earn higher if they invest same at our cryptocoins that we hodl. Basically if the supply is lower the more valuable cryptocoin is.
greenclub09

Activity: 560

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

I agree thanks to whales, we have the chance to see to price of coins rise up, but this can lead to a very bad effect to the market, we can not predict exactly what will happens to the market, and surely when the whales dumps, they are the one who get more profit than anyone from collecting more coins, so as long as they hold a large amount of coins, there will be no safe place for small investors.

Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

Well, in sort of them buying lot to coins that is the only things not to hate them. They are investors just like any other. But the problem is when they start manipulating the market which makes the small investors unable to recover. They are part of this world so we should expect it.

bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

Whales raise the price in the market only to make money on such as We, so the Whales are not exactly friends with ordinary people
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

What you said make sense, , the one that hate whales is the investors that get trapped at the whales game and buy the coin at the peak price, if you know how to take opportunity from whale you can make alot of money, but some people are too greedy and blamed the whale when they lose money
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Well, the activities of Whales has both positive and negative effects on the people that hold bitcoin and that is why some people hate them particularly those that has the negative fair shares of their action. As you rightly said we all need not to hate them but like as what ever goes up must come down and vice verser.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

Yes, these words are true, and I can not disagree with it! Whales give the chance to earn money every day, but take away from ordinary people much more.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

Everyone comes to the market to make money. Why should we hate them for what they earn? We also earn money from someone. The market is arranged this way. It's an acidic zone.

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

If you buy and hold a penny right at the whale pump, it's great to sell and benefit. But if they pump the price up and you buy then the price drops you will lose. At this point you will probably hate the whales a lot. I think investing in the Crypto market depends a lot on luck. That is my personal opinion.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: