Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan, China, and others, where are you following information about ICO?  (Read 52 times)
GByron (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

Friends, help me, please. I wonder, where are you looking for new information about ICO? Is there the same recourse like "ICOBench"? I'm ready to send you a reasonable reward for your help.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

Friends, help me, please. I wonder, where are you looking for new information about ICO? Is there the same recourse like "ICOBench"? I'm ready to send you a reasonable reward for your help.
Icodrops is the only reliable site to search a new ico. The list based on the community vote in the telegram group which reached more than 30k people joined in the icodrops telegram group. As far as i know, that was the only reliable site compared with another site that's only get paid to promote by the developer itself. Icodrop based on the community choice and it will become a good site for you. Just try that and you will see a lot of promising icos.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

Icodrops is the only reliable site to search a new ico. The list based on the community vote in the telegram group which reached more than 30k people joined in the icodrops telegram group. As far as i know, that was the only reliable site compared with another site that's only get paid to promote by the developer itself. Icodrop based on the community choice and it will become a good site for you. Just try that and you will see a lot of promising icos.

Lol, no.  ICO drops isn't reliable and 30k people in a telegram group is nothing.  There are hundreds of MILLIONS of crypto users worldwide, most of them based in Asia.

It is hard for Westerners to comprehend how Chinese, Korean and Japanese do crypto because they simply don't use the same channels of communication as us.
They hardly ever use bitcointalk or telegram (unless the created their own group).
They also most certainly never use shitty ICO "review" sites like ICO drops.

Each country has it's own network of crypto groups and advertisement channels.  There are ICOs started by japanese companies, for Japanese customers, and promoted solely through Japanese channels, so of course we wouldn't be exposed to it.
The netizen communities in these countries are incredibly strong so a lot of the trading and investing is done through networking through their internet landscapes.
Despite the ban on ICOs by Chinese government, it is easily circumvented by doing the ico from Hong Kong or Taiwan and using vpns so even mainland chinese are quite active in ICOs.

Just a note before you start running to find chinese, korean, or japanese icos, they are all conducted in those languages so there is a huge barrier to get in.
Also, the scale is much different.  Hardcaps of 5 to 7m are quite common.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

there is a lot of information available here, if you want to know the new ico available, you can go in announcement board and you can find it there. you can also discuss with the developer or other investors there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: