Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex will remove 82 tokens  (Read 584 times)
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

I think bittrex does this too well. These tokens have too low liquidity, not enough to maintain the service on the trading floor. In the future, there will definitely be many more batches of tokens removed on bittrexx.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Viking81

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

Good move of Bittrex because majority of those coins/tokens is dead-end projects. But as I understand Bittrex removes wallets of already delisted cryptoassets.

Fusion $FSN
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

Good move of Bittrex because majority of those coins/tokens is dead-end projects. But as I understand Bittrex removes wallets of already delisted cryptoassets.
The workers at Bittrex may just sell the coins after they remove them. So I would expect a dump on those coins really soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
diora11

Activity: 132
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

The complete list of tokens that will be left by Bittrex:

8BIT, ADC, AM, AMS, APEX, ARB, BITS, BITZ, BLC, BOB, BSTY, BTA, CCN, CRBIT, CRYPT, DAR, DGC, DRACO, DTC, FC2, FRK, FSC2, GEMZ, GHC, GP, GRT, HKG, HYPER, HZ, J, KR, LXC, MAX, MEC, METAL, MND, MTR, MZC, NAUT, NET, NEU, NTRN, OC, ORB, PRIME, PXI, ROOT, SCOT, SCRT, SFR, SLG, SLING, SOON, SPRTS, SSD, STEPS, STV, SWING, TES, TIT, TRI, TRK, U, UFO, UNIQ, UNIT, UNO, UTC, VIOR, VIRAL, VP, WARP, XAUR, XBB, XC, XCO, XDQ, XPY, XQN, XSEED, XTC и YBC.

• 28 tokens will be deleted due to a faulty lock or if the project purse does not allow you to withdraw funds.

The rest are removed because no one needs (weak liquidity)

That is a good move. It will reduce the number of beginner developers who just want to make a profit through ICO without thinking about the impact that will occur. As is often the case today, many developers are launching projects and Coin / Tokens that have poor quality and ultimately have no value and enthusiasts at all. With the cleanup by Bittrex, hopefully this will make the developers to think of a better strategy for the project and the Coin / Token they will make. And the world of cryptocurrency will only be filled by qualified Coin / Token to invest.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

I believe Bittrex made a good choice in removing these coins. The volume is so small that it is not worth the effort in maintaining the coins.
Probably you're so happily say because I am not the owner of these tokens. Think about the fact that someone is a tragedy. I understand that this decision was made under pressure. But I'm not happy about it. I feel sorry for the investors. For me, this message looks like an obituary.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

8BIT, ADC, AM, AMS, APEX, ARB, BITS, BITZ, BLC, BOB, BSTY, BTA, CCN, CRBIT, CRYPT, DAR, DGC, DRACO, DTC, FC2, FRK, FSC2, GEMZ, GHC, GP, GRT, HKG, HYPER, HZ, J, KR, LXC, MAX, MEC, METAL, MND, MTR, MZC, NAUT, NET, NEU, NTRN, OC, ORB, PRIME, PXI, ROOT, SCOT, SCRT, SFR, SLG, SLING, SOON, SPRTS, SSD, STEPS, STV, SWING, TES, TIT, TRI, TRK, U, UFO, UNIQ, UNIT, UNO, UTC, VIOR, VIRAL, VP, WARP, XAUR, XBB, XC, XCO, XDQ, XPY, XQN, XSEED, XTC и YBC.

• 28 tokens will be deleted due to a faulty lock or if the project purse does not allow you to withdraw funds.

thank you for the information, but i want to know why bittrex remove 28 tokens?

do all tokens deleted by bittrex have no selling power and have low volume?

and what other reason if an exchange wants to remove a token?

It might be because there aren’t much trading volumes for those coins. Bittrex is earning from trading fees, might as well remove them and save on resources and maintenance costs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Dark web

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

I think it's a good news because There were so many rubbish coins in their database. Now it's clean. Everyone find your coin easily.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

Cleaning time is coming. LOL. At first I think you should change your topic tittle "28" not "82" Smiley). I think Bittrex is trying to remove all trash token in their exchange to make their exchange become better. Of course nobody want to trade in an exchange which full of trash token. I think this is the biggest removing of Bittrex exchange, I think there are so many people are complaining about Bittrex exchange that why they decided to make this big changing.
Yes they do that to convince many people that bittrex will only have a qualified and trusted coin. So that way people will have the mindset that bittrex is the best because it can offer security in making investments. Bittrex will remove the coin that many people have left behind and also I think the bittrex team is professional so they can choose which things they should do and what not. The choice is tough, but I think it's the best way to bring down the shitcoin that is currently very large. Reputation of cryptocurrency can decrease when the amount of coin is not qualified And I am optimistic bittrex can do its best to fix it.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

Time to clean up the dead coin has arrived. Other coins are also deleted. so the market can go up
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

Time to clean up the dead coin has arrived. Other coins are also deleted. so the market can go up
Yes cleaning time their exchange just to be listed only those legit and on top coins. Maybe this is the good start that market will go up and can be listed those coins were really has the potential.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

Good so these wothless pieces of shitcoins in the market will be removed from out way,these coins doesnt have any use or there are no enough people interested with these shitcoins,they shouldnt be removing only 82 they could remove most of the shitcoins in their exchanges to less people waste their money with these shitty coins.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

They probably got in early when it was easy to get listed on top exchanges, or when bittrex was just starting out. It's good for them to start clearing out the shitcoins and the abandoned projects. Too many coins makes it confusing, and there are plenty of low volume exchanges for them to move to.

k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

Getting rid of some scam and shitcoins is a great idea,but I hope they will continue removing more.Bittrex is one of the best exchanges in crypto and I love trading on it.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

It's actually good that they are doing the delisting of the tokens with low liquidity and without a daily trade volume, as with lots of dead coins on bittrex I was starting to have its impression as same of that of yobit which I dislike very much because it's slow, they are manipulative, also pretty less secure as compared to Bittrex, so in my thought bittrex was losing its reputation with so many dead coins listed there.
Also I have been a bag holder before in past with accidently buying a dead coin, so periodically delisting is actually pretty good for the customers also.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

That's a good move for Bittrex. Maybe its time that exchange gets its name on the top exchanges again. I like trading there. With so much rubbish gone hopefully new good coins will be added there.
nadifa17

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

Wow, maybe Bittrex will only choose a quality coin for listing in its exchanges, and perhaps the coin that still survives in Bittrex is a potentially coin to be an investment coin that will get a profit  Grin

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

Good as long as they are removing most of the worthless coins listed in the exchanges it wont be a big problem because only few people are using/trading these shitcoins.Sometimes you need to clean the environment to protect the greater good,just like the nature becaue if the nature were abuse which are filled with trashes it might effect the whole ecosystem.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

Cleaning time is coming. LOL. At first I think you should change your topic tittle "28" not "82" Smiley). I think Bittrex is trying to remove all trash token in their exchange to make their exchange become better. Of course nobody want to trade in an exchange which full of trash token. I think this is the biggest removing of Bittrex exchange, I think there are so many people are complaining about Bittrex exchange that why they decided to make this big changing.
Yes they do that to convince many people that bittrex will only have a qualified and trusted coin. So that way people will have the mindset that bittrex is the best because it can offer security in making investments. Bittrex will remove the coin that many people have left behind and also I think the bittrex team is professional so they can choose which things they should do and what not. The choice is tough, but I think it's the best way to bring down the shitcoin that is currently very large. Reputation of cryptocurrency can decrease when the amount of coin is not qualified And I am optimistic bittrex can do its best to fix it.
Yes for these coins I agree but I do not agree with the removal of a good coin like a MAID, BTS, TRIGG, AND RISE.
These coins have large volumes and Bittrex gives no reason why these coins can be delisted.
Everyone knows when Poloniex became a popular exchange, they did not necessarily delist the coins for no reason. They only delist coins that have low volume.

But bittrex is so tight. They are easy to list a coin but easy also delist the coin. Twice in a month, and it's very disturbing to me as a trader.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

Its good for us as it will act as mere filter for the end users. The lesser the shit coins the more is the chance that we will be hitting the good coins for trading or investing into. Such cleaning must be don periodically so that we will understand basically which coin were not making any progress and whether we are having our own investment into it or not. This is kind of clean up operation that should be taken in good way. Bittrex might be doing this in their own maintenance purpose as handling such low volume coins would be unprofitable for them as no one might using them thus making it non profitable for the exchanger itself. So I think good decision.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

It's only natural to remove some coin with a weak foundation, it's very unfortunate on their part but if they caused just trouble for others then it's better for them to be dissolve.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: