Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex will remove 82 tokens  (Read 573 times)
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

Very wellplayed by bittrex,these shitcoins needs to be eliminated or erase to our environment so that less shitcoins will exists,those inactive coins for years should be delisted so that no one will invest to these shitty dead coins,because some people will still invest to these dead coins without doing research that will surely get rekt at the end of the day.

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

They do it right. Cluttering the lobby is so bad. Why keep tokens/coins that are not in demand? It is better to concentrate clients on tokens with good liquidity. Bittrex have ~300 tokens, but some of them are less than 10K/daily volume. These tokens need to be removed or frozen for a while.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

They do it right. Cluttering the lobby is so bad. Why keep tokens/coins that are not in demand? It is better to concentrate clients on tokens with good liquidity. Bittrex have ~300 tokens, but some of them are less than 10K/daily volume. These tokens need to be removed or frozen for a while.
Removing will help the traders pretty well, having too much token is not necessary at this momenta since many coin will soon to add up, if those coin didn't manage to remain in bittrex meaning they didn't perform well enough among other coin who still on it.

mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:14:38 AM

I think this decision is a good think to remove some coins that are no liquid and does not have any sense/purpose.....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
toolsmans

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:17:18 AM

The complete list of tokens that will be left by Bittrex:

8BIT, ADC, AM, AMS, APEX, ARB, BITS, BITZ, BLC, BOB, BSTY, BTA, CCN, CRBIT, CRYPT, DAR, DGC, DRACO, DTC, FC2, FRK, FSC2, GEMZ, GHC, GP, GRT, HKG, HYPER, HZ, J, KR, LXC, MAX, MEC, METAL, MND, MTR, MZC, NAUT, NET, NEU, NTRN, OC, ORB, PRIME, PXI, ROOT, SCOT, SCRT, SFR, SLG, SLING, SOON, SPRTS, SSD, STEPS, STV, SWING, TES, TIT, TRI, TRK, U, UFO, UNIQ, UNIT, UNO, UTC, VIOR, VIRAL, VP, WARP, XAUR, XBB, XC, XCO, XDQ, XPY, XQN, XSEED, XTC и YBC.

• 28 tokens will be deleted due to a faulty lock or if the project purse does not allow you to withdraw funds.

The rest are removed because no one needs (weak liquidity)

It's time to rid the market of slag. I hope people who keep these coins in the course of events!

annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:20:06 AM

I can say that this is a good news. Removing unusable coins with no progress in the exchange is a must. Why? Because they are just like spam in the exchange, they are just populating the system and not contributing to its success. Sad for the coin holders and investors because if one exchange will remove it from their system, there is a possibility that it will also be removed on other exchange. With this news, the coin value will dump and no one will ever buy it again. RIP coins.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:29:34 AM

In an official announcement via its website, the famous Cryptocurrency exchange named Bittrex Cryptocurrency Exchange reported that they would remove 82 coins from its stock market due to the lack of liquidity they present. Information I read from local media
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

In an official announcement via its website, the famous Cryptocurrency exchange named Bittrex Cryptocurrency Exchange reported that they would remove 82 coins from its stock market due to the lack of liquidity they present. Information I read from local media
I think it is time for big exchanges to eliminate all of the coins that are not intended for use. It would be better for the crypto market where there were too many coin trash, bittrex is doing a meaningful job.
Daniel9140

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

I think this is a good step in the right direction. Most of these coins are having some good volume in terms of  Market Capitalization that should go to better coins with good use cases.
This would be a better thing for the Cryptocurrency market as the area of focus would be coins with good use cases and not shitcoins
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

That is the hallmark of a great exchange #Bittrex. What is the use of keeping nonperforming coins that will clog the whole platform with little or no impact on the daily or monthly trading volume. It is good to clear the system of dead coins.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:40:50 AM

It's a good decision to clear out these coins. There is a lot of worthless stuff out there, cluttering the crypto ecosystem and giving crypto a bad name. Spring cleaning is a sensible move.
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:44:36 AM

The complete list of tokens that will be left by Bittrex:

8BIT, ADC, AM, AMS, APEX, ARB, BITS, BITZ, BLC, BOB, BSTY, BTA, CCN, CRBIT, CRYPT, DAR, DGC, DRACO, DTC, FC2, FRK, FSC2, GEMZ, GHC, GP, GRT, HKG, HYPER, HZ, J, KR, LXC, MAX, MEC, METAL, MND, MTR, MZC, NAUT, NET, NEU, NTRN, OC, ORB, PRIME, PXI, ROOT, SCOT, SCRT, SFR, SLG, SLING, SOON, SPRTS, SSD, STEPS, STV, SWING, TES, TIT, TRI, TRK, U, UFO, UNIQ, UNIT, UNO, UTC, VIOR, VIRAL, VP, WARP, XAUR, XBB, XC, XCO, XDQ, XPY, XQN, XSEED, XTC и YBC.

• 28 tokens will be deleted due to a faulty lock or if the project purse does not allow you to withdraw funds.

The rest are removed because no one needs (weak liquidity)
bittrex does not really like token erc20 list on their exchange, while coins are very liked by bittrex, I do not know what cause.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

Finally they will remove at least part of all this useless shitcoins, that's still are on exchange from past years. Very nice decision from Bittrex.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

Because Bittrex exchanges in the United States and the United States recently for encryption money market regulation is more and more strict, so the value only hype or tokens for the losing team was pulled from the exchange is perfectly normal

ctrlaltdeluge

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

Yes, it's a good news for us, remove garbages coins from our trading list will help us reduce the percent getting loss.
salintheonline

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

i'm worry.i have 1105 DGC tokens.thsi is not good for me.
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

I'm only familiar with Metal but most of these coins aren't that popular.
Did bittrex didn't really gave any reason why they have to move the other coins that has good trading volume?
If the reason is their weak liquidity then bittrex is starting to play safe now due to competition.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

To be honest , i didn't even pay attention to the coins that they are delisting.
So it's a good decision because they could add other popular coins instead that people actually want to trade.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

I looked at the list of these coins and realized what I did not know about their existence, 99% of them are unknown for me. These are very rare coins probably. But I guess that the market cleaning process has begun and it would be useful for the whole market at the long term Wink

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

A good decision if you ask me. I hate these coins, which do not allow you to withdraw your funds or even deposit them. I hope there will follow many more of them being kicked out of exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: