Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the right bounty campaign?  (Read 585 times)
nguyenhoven (OP)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:19:48 PM
Merited by yeswepump (1)

I guess many people are having the same question on this forum, wondering how to choose the most profitable bounty campaign. I would like to share the process how I choose the bounty and what criteria I find essential to consider:

1. Research the project - Main part for me is the potential of the project. I check the team, the idea, experience, whether there is MVP and if the project can really solve the issues it claims to solve. I don't want to join the project which is not genuine or that doesn't have potential to meet its funding goals, as then also my bounty will either not get paid or the tokens I get will be worthless

2. Bounty tokens allocation amount - I tend to check what % of total tokens supply will be dedicated to bounty campaign to make sure I won't get only changes for my efforts. Usually it's from 1 - 3 % of total coin supply, which proved to be fair amount.

3. Particular bounty campaign to join - Consider which of the bounty campaigns for the project you want to join and see what is the proportional % you can get from the whole bounty pool. For signature campaigns, you can expect to receive from 25 - 30% of the whole bounty pool. You need to divide the number by the amount of stakes, that is the number of tokens you will receive.

4. Bounty length - Usually bounty campaigns take from 1-2 months, I don't fancy the longer campaigns as the reward is normally the same whether you do the campaign that lasts for a month or 2. Avoid campaigns taking 3 or more moths.

5. Bounty campaign progress - I try to find the campaigns that are just about to start as then I can benefit the most by working on the campaign for longer than only last few weeks.

If you have some other criteria based on which you choose your bounty campaigns, please don't hesitate to share with me in comments!

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mangtomas

Activity: 318
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

thanks for verry helpfull information sir. i wanna save this post of yours. again thanks and have a nice day sir.
nguyenhoven (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

thanks for verry helpfull information sir. i wanna save this post of yours. again thanks and have a nice day sir.

I'm glad you found the post helpful Smiley

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:45:05 PM
Merited by yeswepump (1)

6. Follow the good and experienced bounty managers - Good bounty manager can choose campaigns and doesn't have to take what is on offer. They know their stuff, so let them do the work for you and you just join the campaigns they are managing.

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
MrKubeem

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

For more interesting details, I would like to add more on how to manage the campaigns you join. And do not forget to check out their spreadsheet every week.
If a country does not use English as the primary language, it needs to improve its English skills, your understanding of crypto to support the project. And of course follow the ICO process of the project
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

6. Follow the good and experienced bounty managers - Good bounty manager can choose campaigns and doesn't have to take what is on offer. They know their stuff, so let them do the work for you and you just join the campaigns they are managing.

This is a good addition as the experienced BMs know how to spot scam projects nowadays. But it's really still depends on the team if they would still run or not even those with good support and nice project fails. I say it's really community support that can be one of the criteria to be on that list as they also know how to spot another runaway or takeaway.  Smiley
nguyenhoven (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

very true!

PravinS1857

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

Thanks... Nice information...
AoiSpringWater

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:11:46 AM

Thank you very much! At first I didn’t care about the bounty lengths but sometimes it could be important cuz , it could going to take long time and with no good returns.
nguyenhoven (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

Thank you very much! At first I didn’t care about the bounty lengths but sometimes it could be important cuz , it could going to take long time and with no good returns.

you're welcome  Wink

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 288

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

I like this procedure completely, because every bounty is good,only we do not know which one is the best among all, this very detail how to look at projects that can be a huge success

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

Another point you may include is follow the campaigns with escrow but is this rarely happen in bounties but if you can found one of them then it is definitely worth to join and you have assurance for your payment.And also join if the campaign is managed by reputed manager because he may already researched about that project.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:48:42 PM

Another point you may include is follow the campaigns with escrow but is this rarely happen in bounties but if you can found one of them then it is definitely worth to join and you have assurance for your payment.And also join if the campaign is managed by reputed manager because he may already researched about that project.

Even you do not need the escrow if there is trusted manager managing the campaign in his way. In the bouties there is escrow for token distribution only not for weekly payment purpose and all like we see in services section campaigns.
I always suggest the people to check who is the manager first and then go ahead to apply in the campaign.
My most favourite bounty managers are yahoo, hexah, atriz and needmoney. They will never give trouble and give hasslefree payment for us.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Even you do not need the escrow if there is trusted manager managing the campaign in his way. In the bouties there is escrow for token distribution only not for weekly payment purpose and all like we see in services section campaigns.
I always suggest the people to check who is the manager first and then go ahead to apply in the campaign.
My most favourite bounty managers are yahoo, hexah, atriz and needmoney. They will never give trouble and give hasslefree payment for us.
Actually i said two points there you can join in the bounty if they have the escrows,yes they are only for the token distribution since many bounties won't pay us in the end if we have escrow then no need to worry about getting our payment.
And then you also can join if they are running by reputed managers but still chance for scams even a bounty manahed by aTriz was turned out a scam.But we can't blame the manager for that to happening.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

And then you also can join if they are running by reputed managers but still chance for scams even a bounty manahed by aTriz was turned out a scam.But we can't blame the manager for that to happening.

I agree with you, even experienced managers did not rule out being a victim of a scammer. Well, up here, the participants mostly just blame the bounty manager without realizing that they are also victims.
And this is my main point in following the project. By having a favorite manager who has made ICO success several times, though they may have experienced a project failure due to a scammer, but will certainly be more careful in picking up another project for the next.

BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

I like this procedure completely, because every bounty is good,only we do not know which one is the best among all, this very detail how to look at projects that can be a huge success
The most promising ICO projects in which there is potential, a good team and excellent airdrops are represented on the site http://duxton.ru/ Having all the information about the project as well as reviews of hunters you can find a really worthwhile project and get a good salary on it!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

The most promising ICO projects in which there is potential, a good team and excellent airdrops are represented on the site http://duxton.ru/ Having all the information about the project as well as reviews of hunters you can find a really worthwhile project and get a good salary on it!

How to find the potential that made the ICO project to get successful one. First they must have the potential background team which help in development and finance side. Their project idea must be unique one to take the project to all the people.
If anything missed in this they will not be able to make the project in the successful pathway.
Check their social accounts confirm the legitimacy and they are not scam.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

looking for a good project is difficult because we need to understand the vision and mission of the ICO project objectives, but I opine to follow the project in which there is the name of john mcafee as its supporter.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

looking for a good project is difficult because we need to understand the vision and mission of the ICO project objectives
It's easy to know what are their vision and mission since most of them does only have one mission and that is to reach their soft or hard cap.

but I opine to follow the project in which there is the name of john mcafee as its supporter.
Not all the projects that are supported by John McAfee are legit and real. Some are good and some aren't really good, they just paid out McAfee just to make him support that and advertise through his twitter account.

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:33:13 AM

thank you very much for the information, I am very lucky to find the topics and tips given especially with the addition on the sixth point, please know my new plunge so I need to learn a lot from from all of you, because I just recover the activities of the cypto world where I have been following the job bounty hunter and ending a scam, very interesting information once again thank you friends good friends for all of us
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: