Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the right bounty campaign?  (Read 583 times)
HoangDooo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

6. Follow the good and experienced bounty managers - Good bounty manager can choose campaigns and doesn't have to take what is on offer. They know their stuff, so let them do the work for you and you just join the campaigns they are managing.
Thank you so much for information. Can you tell me some name of bounty managers, who you like much more?
Anyway, i don't know how to merit. Help me  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

Thanks for good adveses! Its verry helpfull information! Good luck and more profitable and interesting bounty)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

6. Follow the good and experienced bounty managers - Good bounty manager can choose campaigns and doesn't have to take what is on offer. They know their stuff, so let them do the work for you and you just join the campaigns they are managing.
Thank you so much for information. Can you tell me some name of bounty managers, who you like much more?
Anyway, I don't know how to merit. Help me  Smiley

Sometimes they are also failing to choose the best campaign, don't completely depend on the manager and find more about the project in order to get more awareness about the bounty campaign.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:39:01 PM

This is the thread that we can help many member of this forum. Maybe if all expert and for those has big knowledge here about how crypto world works are building their own thread like this as source of information many new member will be aware for many thing about the hidden thing on how to earn more.

Kariste

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

This will serve as an additional to my concepts when it comes to bounties. Also a guide on how to choose a good bounties in order for us to have a good return.
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

Wow great! you help newbie here on how to choose good bounty like me, I want to know more about how to join good and successful bounty to have good income in the future, so you help me by this thread.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

Hi.

Thank you for your view on how you see it. Are really a few things that are helpful
VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

thanks! I like this procedure comp :
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

This is a very good information and time taken to help list out to bounty hunters who are new in the system in things to watch out for when choosing a bounty to join to avoid being scammed. At least they are detailed enough to help find a good bounty.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

Or just pick random bounty with highest rewards with lowest number of participants and hope they will reach hard cap.
And don't stay in the same campaign for more than a month. Or do, but don't be pissed if they don't pay you all promised rewards.
Another method is simple elimination of bad projects and choosing good ones.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:01:58 PM

Or just pick random bounty with highest rewards with lowest number of participants and hope they will reach hard cap.
And don't stay in the same campaign for more than a month. Or do, but don't be pissed if they don't pay you all promised rewards.

Picking a random bounty is verry risky because you dont know if the bounty can be succesful or not. Number of participants and base reward are not also the best indication of choosing a campaign because as i said earlier they cant still guarantee if the campaign can be succesful or not. Its better to check the campaign manager and other important details related to them to ensure a good campaign.

So you mean to say we can just quit a campaign after one month? thats is verry inapropriate to quit if the campaign is not yet finished. You cant also be paid if you quit immediately.

Your method is verry imposible to do.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:29:12 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 02:31:08 PM by kjnfmplm

And for the previous campaigns that I've joined, this step is by far, the best and effective. Following the experienced and reputable Campaign Managers is worth the time. Being updated on having a campaign by a good campaign manager is a good thing to start when finding a good bounty campaign. Of course, you will have to research all about the tokens or coins that they created.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

I often see the site and read it. their group. the community response to their project. Because I participated in a bonus campaign, I did not care as much as I invested
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Well I have no problems with choosing bounty. I'm watching how "open" is the team. Do they participate in summits, how often they are on public. How much I see their ads (how much they have spent on marketing)

That is just it. Also if I already know the bounty manager.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

I often see the site and read it. their group. the community response to their project. Because I participated in a bonus campaign, I did not care as much as I invested

Yes this can be a good sign of the legitimate project but anything can happen even the project with the most reputed managers turned into scam so we have to be very careful while picking the bounties and doing our own research is more important than other researches.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

the selection of a good bounty is not necessarily all the same because the rules are different, how to be able to keep following the rules in order to get a lot of stack and will have a great opportunity again

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tintin16

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

I think we should ask a person that has more knowledge about bounty hunting, but we should also try to research, because not all the they are here.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

I think we should ask a person that has more knowledge about bounty hunting, but we should also try to research, because not all the they are here.

Theres no need to ask them because you yourself can always do that. You can now tell if a bounty is promising or not by just looking at their details.

Try to read their ann thread or try to check their website and see if they are well written/built but if they are poorly created then there is a posibility that those campaign will just end up on scam.

But overall choosing a right campaign is verry tough due to the growing competition but that is okay if you failed atleast youve try your best.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

You should consider the whitepaper too,read the whole whitepaper,join telegram and ask the developers if you have any questions it shouldnt be a business minded whitepaper. Look for the product/services that this ICO has to offer,if there is none i wont join. Check the founder's and developer's background,are they capable? The roadmap must be clear ,short and long term goals are needed. Lastly community's feedback to the project,if you received positive feedbacks join!
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

I guess many people are having the same question on this forum, wondering how to choose the most profitable bounty campaign. I would like to share the process how I choose the bounty and what criteria I find essential to consider:

1. Research the project - Main part for me is the potential of the project. I check the team, the idea, experience, whether there is MVP and if the project can really solve the issues it claims to solve. I don't want to join the project which is not genuine or that doesn't have potential to meet its funding goals, as then also my bounty will either not get paid or the tokens I get will be worthless

2. Bounty tokens allocation amount - I tend to check what % of total tokens supply will be dedicated to bounty campaign to make sure I won't get only changes for my efforts. Usually it's from 1 - 3 % of total coin supply, which proved to be fair amount.

3. Particular bounty campaign to join - Consider which of the bounty campaigns for the project you want to join and see what is the proportional % you can get from the whole bounty pool. For signature campaigns, you can expect to receive from 25 - 30% of the whole bounty pool. You need to divide the number by the amount of stakes, that is the number of tokens you will receive.

4. Bounty length - Usually bounty campaigns take from 1-2 months, I don't fancy the longer campaigns as the reward is normally the same whether you do the campaign that lasts for a month or 2. Avoid campaigns taking 3 or more moths.

5. Bounty campaign progress - I try to find the campaigns that are just about to start as then I can benefit the most by working on the campaign for longer than only last few weeks.

If you have some other criteria based on which you choose your bounty campaigns, please don't hesitate to share with me in comments!

Yes you right boss, those thing we must to consider in choosing good bounty campaign to find good bounty program that we can make  a good profit, but I some thing I would like to add in your information,we  must to consider also who is the manager, we need to know who is the trusted manager in altcoin world because its better to join the bounty handled by trusted manager here in the forum because there is the highest possibility that you can make a good profit in joining those bounty.

This thread is great you can help many people here specially to those bounty hunter here.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: