Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P Betting Platform Featured on ProductHunt  (Read 153 times)
CryptoSportz (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

CryptoSportz is growing!

ProductHunt has featured us on their home page for the next 24 hours. If you like our platform and want to help us reach more people - upvote us! Better yet - leave a couple of comments and tell us what you think of our platform!

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/crypto-sportz  Cheesy

Crypto Sportz
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

change the web interface. your website is too simple, sometimes some people judge a site from first look at it, and if it looks interesting maybe they will soon go in there, even though it's good enough, but I think it should have some interesting view that is comfortable to look at
Good luck.
CryptoSportz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

change the web interface. your website is too simple, sometimes some people judge a site from first look at it, and if it looks interesting maybe they will soon go in there, even though it's good enough, but I think it should have some interesting view that is comfortable to look at
Good luck.

Hey!

Our approach was that we wanted to make it as user friendly as possible and approachable at first glance but thank you the suggestion. We'll definitely look into it and see if others feel the same way.

Crypto Sportz

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:15:40 PM

Looks like onehash on ETH smart contract but found this under faq page ;
Once the Smart Contracts are resolved, the token that you purchased is validated as either a winning or losing one. Go to “My Games” and click Redeem when you’ve guessed correctly!
So smart contract won't send prizes to winner automatically? Players have to claim it just like in other similar better platform. Smart contract itself can send payouts to winners if programmed...
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

Good luck.

Hey!

Our approach was that we wanted to make it as user friendly as possible and approachable at first glance but thank you the suggestion. We'll definitely look into it and see if others feel the same way.

Crypto Sportz

sometimes people have differences in opinions, but it is important for you to listen to every input.
that's what I feel, and maybe there are also some who feel the same way as me.
thank you for listening my input. hope this will be useful
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

Once the Smart Contracts are resolved, the token that you purchased is validated as either a winning or losing one. Go to “My Games” and click Redeem when you’ve guessed correctly!
So smart contract won't send prizes to winner automatically? Players have to claim it just like in other similar better platform. Smart contract itself can send payouts to winners if programmed...

That is indeed troubling, what is the point of having a smart contract if it won't execute by itself? It practically defeats the purpose why it was made and became popular. Guess that would be a failed attempt at using technology.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

Never ever trust a complete random 'coder' in the internet when it comes to sending your cryptos to a dapp or smart contract he built on top of Ethereum.

The platform and Solidity are already not that secure as it is, what more if some amateur hour programmer built something on top of it...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoSportz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

Good luck.

Hey!

Crypto Sportz

sometimes people have differences in opinions, but it is important for you to listen to every input.
that's what I feel, and maybe there are also some who feel the same way as me.
thank you for listening my input. hope this will be useful

Absolutely. Appreciate you taking the time to provide us with some feedback so we can continue to improve our platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: