Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 06:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum - price forecast 2018 1$?  (Read 478 times)
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

I wonder if Electroneum can reach 1$ value by the end of 2018? There was a lot of hype related to this coin. The Team seems to be working well on promoting its mass adoption plans by recenrlt launching mobile miner app and getting listed in couple of new exchanges. However, the price does not look that well, especially after the recent deep. So, has this coin even a tiny chance get not to the moon, but at least 5x.Huh
I highly doubt that, considering that the project may not get off to a good exchange more than six months. Is that normal?
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

This might be possible in 3yrs time not this year. ETN is a good project but without the right publicity and hype, it can't move further than its now. The team has a lot of work to do. If TRX is yet to climb 1$ with all the hype and still listed on binance. ETN has a long way to go before hitting the right spot.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

I doubt it will be $1 at this years because to much red color on all cryptocurency market ATM. Im still hold few amount of etn but for me this coin are just like to much overhype at the beginning. the $1 price level are still to far from this project, Im just happy if it could reach usd 0,1 level again.
HaywhyJ

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

I believe if the founder and the organizers re consistent in promoting the coin am sure before the end of 2018 its should have gained some strength, because have been seeing it also in some exchange platforms.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1459

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:45:00 AM

There are better, more secure cryptocoins in the market than Electroneum. This project is maintained by incompetent developers who do not know what they're doing.

Before you come close in thinking that it will reach $1.00, read this article.

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/51-percent-attacks-appear-hit-verge-electroneum/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MiF

Activity: 1414
Merit: 258

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:23:12 AM

As part of ethereum community, the best thing of forecast in price this 2018 can be an unpredictable value. Some might speculate that fhe price will be closer to bitcoin, but in reality the difference was really big. We all knew eth is a trusted coin, but before we'll end this year 2018 I think the price will not be more that $2000 in the market.

RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

I wonder if Electroneum can reach 1$ value by the end of 2018? There was a lot of hype related to this coin. The Team seems to be working well on promoting its mass adoption plans by recenrlt launching mobile miner app and getting listed in couple of new exchanges. However, the price does not look that well, especially after the recent deep. So, has this coin even a tiny chance get not to the moon, but at least 5x.Huh
In my opinion Electroneum is a proper example for a shitcoin.
No usecase, no developement, no product, it is useless for the cryptoworld and will be going to zero.
Sorry for this hard words.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1048

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

I don't know the expectation has not materialized, I'm one of the people who is still hoping that Electroneum will live up as one of the best coin in the market although I made a lot of profit here since the Ico price is only 1 cents and since I'm one of the early investors, I have additional income out of it, still holding this coin and still hoping.
frausoft

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

The coin Electneum does not give much hore, l will be honest, the project itself is very weak. There are a lot of such projects, there are no features, in it.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

They should use some of that ico money to hire competent developers. Marketing part they've got covered pretty well.
A dollar in any scenario is too optimistic imo.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

That hype was gone and imagine everyday there is a new ico that has been hype or a coin. It depends only on eletroneum team if they will release that can be a blast again for investors and greedy profit traders that can make noise to make this coin pump. $1 seems impossible for me now.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

Electroenum was once having such a hype that is being enjoyed by ripple right now. So any expectations, stakes and investment was made on Ethereum and it was one of the hottest coin. But the influence has declined gradually. This was because of the sudden shut down of the wallet and so many unconfirmed transactions. The price may reach by $1 but i do not have very high expectations now as it has lost its reputation.     
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: