Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a point in having 1 NEO, 1 LTC...  (Read 230 times)
dogtana (OP)

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

So I can only invest small and have put some funds in some cheaper coins. Then there are these more expencive ones. Is there a point of owning 1 or 2 of each or is there just no chance to make any significant profit that way? Sorry if this is a really stupid question, I'm a noob.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

So I can only invest small and have put some funds in some cheaper coins. Then there are these more expencive ones. Is there a point of owning 1 or 2 of each or is there just no chance to make any significant profit that way? Sorry if this is a really stupid question, I'm a noob.

I don't think it's pointless but I personally, would rather invest in cheaper coins with more gain potential.

I'd rather have an X amount of a cheaper coin than actually owning 1 ETH/LTC/NEO/BTC or w/e.

It's just my personal opinion though.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

Well if either doubles, then you doubled your money. Sure it might not be a lot since you didn't invest a lot but the return percentually is still pretty great. If you have some sort of montly income or anything like that I'd advice to montly average into something you think will do good in the future. When it then does and this market picks up its pace again you can invest in some more riskier and rewarding cryptos

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:39:48 PM

Maybe so, you can buy now 1 coin NEO or EOS because it seems to me that later on, in about a couple of years, these coins will cost as much as today bitcoin, it seems to me that the prospect is this.

whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

There's no guarantee that a cheaper coin will appreciate more than a more expensive one.  And price per coin isn't a great indicator of value anyway because price is greatly affected by the number of coins in circulation.  For example, I have full confidence that 1 NEO will be worth significantly more than whatever the equivalent number of Dogecoins is a year from now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:56:03 PM

You have to look at the potential of the cheaper coins. Why will they increase in value? Check the volume of your chosen coin in exchanges before you invest. If volume is too low then you may struggle to sell at any price in future.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

If I am in the spot you are in right now, personally (don't think this is easy!!) I'd invest into some smaller cap coins that have potential to do like 10x within few months time, or even faster. If you invest into high marketcap coins, of course there is space for growth and for you to profit in the long run, but then you need to make sure to hold for long time, I guess. If you happen to don't have much now, why don't you try to offer your service, something that you can do and earn cryptocurrency along the way. This is best if you don't have much to invest, try to grow your stash of how much you own.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:11:58 PM

I think there is a point, I believe in that. I already invested
and now I have some Litecoins, NEO`s, Ethereum`s, and others.
Look at their total coin supply, if some or all of them become
globally used and supported by governments many people will wish
to have a peace of that. Demand can go so high and with that
price can be very high too.
   Question is simple do you believe that 1 Bitcoin can worth 1 Million
in 10 years!? Then Ethereum can be $500k?! NEO, Litecoin to be
quarter million?! Can that happen in 10 years?! If your answer is positive
look at the price now and compare with the ones in 10 years from now.
   There are more optimistic predictions then mine is. Some think`s that
this prices will be real sooner than I believe.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

I do think it's kind of pointless, you will end up with a few hundred bucks profit in the future (maybe even a few thousand depending on what you hold).
But nothing life changing.
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

You can buy these tokens, much you will not earn, but they will bring profit in the long term.
optherium
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:03:03 PM

For your purposes, you don't need to buy a whole LTC if your funds are limited. You can purchase a fraction of one, along with a number of cheaper coins.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:12:48 PM

If you are not going to deal with the permanent trade in crypto currency, then it is more reliable to buy coins from the top 10 coinmarketcap. These coins have the greatest capitalization and the least risk of depreciation. It is also worth spending your time studying the coins to be purchased and making independent conclusions about their possible takeoff.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

I advise you to change your strategy. It is not necessary to buy a whole coin, you can invest, for example,$ 10 in different coins from the top 20. Read articles about cryptocurrencies, listen to the reasoned opinion to understand what coins have prospects for growth in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

With any investment it is dependent on the person and what they are aiming to achieve, if you want a safe and stead investment then look no further than LTC and NEO, if you are looking to gain a large amount from your investment then you need to go for something more speculative and risky.

dogtana (OP)

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

I do think it's kind of pointless, you will end up with a few hundred bucks profit in the future (maybe even a few thousand depending on what you hold).

A few hundred bucks would not help me much. We have enough to live on and pay the morgage, but it isndifficult. Some help wi5h the mortgage would be great. So I am not sure if LTC or NEO can bring that help if I can only aford one unit of them.
FomoATH

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

This is not meaningless, but not effective especially if the coin has a very low price. Therefore, it is better to collect more coins at a lower price than to take 1 bitcoin and expect a miracle.

limmousine

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:25:05 AM

A few hundred bucks would not help me much. We have enough to live on and pay the morgage, but it isndifficult. Some help wi5h the mortgage would be great. So I am not sure if LTC or NEO can bring that help if I can only aford one unit of them.
go to coinmarketcap and search alt for a price below $1, you can buy much more than you buy neo or ltc. but before you buy it, do some research and discussion to get the best option.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

Depends on your definition of significant profit. If it means you want to get rich, you probably need more then 1 of those coins.

If it it means you want to get a high ROI percentage wise, you can do that with 1 coin just as well as with a thousand coins. It just means the actual dollar value may not be very high.
sweerty1

Activity: 453

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

I think you shouldn't worry about your economical capacity. I remember time I first bought my coins, I invested like 500-600 dollars or something. Not even kidding. Both coins you consider are great to invest.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

Of course, look at the etherium or dash these coins are no worse and can cost more than $ 1000. I would also add the monero to this list

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: