Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum could be the next Bitcoin by its price?  (Read 519 times)
mechtronics

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:41:04 AM

It's almost impossible. The digital currency cannot look at technology alone. The important point is community and consensus. At this point, Bitcoin is already an anchor currency for the encrypted digital currency circle, and its basic position cannot be replaced. The most used scenario of ETH is currently used for ICO. Once the trend has passed, the value of ETH will decline.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoseg

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

I think it is very possible. ETH is Turing's first market-accepted decentralized computing system implementation, although performance is weak. However, there are significant technological advances compared to BTC. The functions eth that BTC can achieve are available and faster.
Lzakaria

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:58:00 AM

well i don't think so
because of that new coins who've came to us with advanced technology than ETH (a better version) like EOS and ADA
so i think ETH will never compete with bitcoin , cuz they r not similar , rather than compete with bitcoin i think that ETH will be in a war with other similar coins like ADA and EOS   
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

it could happen the next few years we hope in the future maybe eth and bitcoin can compete in price
aganzheng

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:49:56 AM

I think it is possible that ETH continues to increase (BTC is limited to 21 million), and the currency price is more stable than BTC. Market value must be stable relative to btc.
number989

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

I think it is impossible because it is not at all one level. ETH's current price bubble is very large. 90% of it is blown by ICO. 99.99% of ICO's fraud is fraudulent, and it's a kind of trick. It's only a matter of time. As long as ICO has several big scandals, ETH will definitely collapse.
hureuy

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:03:11 AM

I think it is impossible because it is not at all one level. ETH's current price bubble is very large. 90% of it is blown by ICO. 99.99% of ICO's fraud is fraudulent, and it's a kind of trick. It's only a matter of time. As long as ICO has several big scandals, ETH will definitely collapse.
Yes, the goal of the BTC has been very clear. It is to subvert the existing legal currency system. Having experienced so many forks in the past few months, so many fake news stories are still strong, and the development and deployment of Lightning Networks is far faster than expected. It is estimated that it will soon enter a new round of rising channels.
mosbyhimym

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:05:57 AM

I think ETH price will not get high as BTC since its quantity makes it less scarcity. But ETH price may go higher than $1200 as it is still potential.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

As we see the ethereum price is getting low and low every day. It was same thing happen with the Bitcoin in the past then it has reached where it is right now. Will we see the ethereum competing with bitcoin in the coming one year?

No, i think it is hard for ethereum to reach bitcoin value right now.
Bitcoin value in the market is about $8k price. Ethereum need to add about $7k more to reach bitcoin value.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:09:17 AM

As we see the ethereum price is getting low and low every day. It was same thing happen with the Bitcoin in the past then it has reached where it is right now. Will we see the ethereum competing with bitcoin in the coming one year?

There is no way that Ethereum will surpass or even price wise be near with Bitcoin in one year. Maybe you are wondering why I can say that because of the market cap. I posted this before with almost the same topic but lets just say If Ethereum reach $5,000 this year( still far from the Bitcoin price ) with the coin circulation today it's market cap will be around $490 Billion and with the Bitcoins current price the market cap is $142 Billion. Ethereum  will be 250% higher on market cap than Bitcoin which will impossible to happen.

Maybe one day Ethereum may surpass bitcoin but it will be in the far future.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:16:21 AM

Thats unrelated. Ethereum will always work as per its speed and depends on its own development in the field. Apart from this bitcoin has got nothing to do with the ether and neither it will affect the prices of the same this year. I mean why ether will repeat the patterns of the bitcoin as both of them have different development aspects, different ways of suing, different blockchain and use. I think ether will grow this year, thats completely true but it wont be path of the bitcoin that it is taking. This misleading information must need to be folded.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

For now, I think ETH is not strong enough to be compared to bitcoin. Even if you give it a year, the difference between the two is so HUGE. We can try comparing them 5 years from now and who knows what will happen. I still think that both of them were good investment so I highly recommend investing on the two if you want a low risk investment. There will be a time were ETH can compete with bitcoin. I am excited to see that happening.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:20:49 AM

It's difficult to answer this question.bitcoin and ethereum are unique in their functionality. Bitcoin is not governed by anyone and only open community is responsible to scale their functionality. However, ETHEREUM has strong leadership of vitalik buterin and their vision is clear where Ethereum should go whereas Bitcoin is just currency which store and transfer only values no contracts associated
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

I thhink Etherium cant be cost big. Its fuel for smart contracts, but some of tokens can reach price of btc. Only what need - succesdull project

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

This is truth that next bitcoin is etherium but I don't mean that etherium will take place of bitcoin Because bitcoin was king and also will remain king forever , so don't underestimate bitcoin with etherium .
Here no doubt that technology of etherium is better and also no doubt that it has lots of potential in cryptourrency field by bulk investors .
Here I would like to suggest to everyone that if you can buy etherium then it will be much better for you to make profit soon , Because currently etherium coin price is not much high as it should be , its average price is 0.1btc = 1 eth , so you can expect easily that how can you make profit ( 30% atleast in small time hold ) , so better to have etherium as investment but can't take place of bitcoin but better coin after bitcoin .
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:00:53 AM

According to my opinion I don't think that Ethereum will be the next to Bitcoin  because it will take a long time to reach since Bitcoin is limited and Ethereum have no limitations and Bitcoin has an advantages which makes Bitcoin a currency tending and  more powerful than any other. Ethereum is totally different and it is difficult to reach with Bitcoin . Bitcoin has a value like a currency and as an asset and also can be traded or invested.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
A A Aziz

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:08:29 AM

It may happen, but not in the next year. by looking at the current conditions, it takes several years to go beyond the bitcoin that is still so strong.
Irsanhadi

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

yes it seems so ethereum can follow the trail of king coin ie bitcoin .ethereum will have a soaring price in the future.ethereum has quite a lot of fans from other coin so it has a big price target.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

The potential of Ethereum seems limitless, and there are high chances that it will grow even further. But Bitcoin is one of its kind and will not be replaced anytime soon, i believe ETH will grow massively, but BTC will still be the king of crypto
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:18:20 AM

ethereum is believed to be a lot of people can replace bitcoin, but in my opinion it will be very difficult, it may take a long time until it happens, in short, even though the price of ethereum continues to increase does not mean that bitcoin prices can also fall as easily. bitcoin prices will also continue to increase along with the development of ethereum

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: