Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum could be the next Bitcoin by its price?  (Read 514 times)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

As we see the ethereum price is getting low and low every day. It was same thing happen with the Bitcoin in the past then it has reached where it is right now. Will we see the ethereum competing with bitcoin in the coming one year?
I think not, although the price of ethereum has the characteristics of price fluctuations similar to bitcoin but the price is very much different, so if the ethereum will increase later. does not mean bitcoin will end, bitcoin also has price fluctuations that are independent of ethereum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:34:17 AM

in my own opinion, ethereum is one of the greatest altcoins around the world, but ethereum couldn't be the next bitcoin even if its the same price as the same time. ethereum didn't have a potential that bitcoin have. whenever bitcoin falls down, the one thing that i sure is bitcoin is the king of all coins around the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

I see the great potential that Ethereum has, and I do not see that in other altcoins.
and I am very confident about the future of Ethereum. honestly, nowadays my trust with bitcoin has started to disappear.
bookhg

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

If ETH really replaces BTC in 2018 and is in the position of the king, I would very much welcome it. ETH's progress and ecological development are obvious to all. Digital currency needs progress, and it stands still. The foundation of consensus will gradually disappear, and the destination will be self-evident.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

At the current time, Ethereum ranks second in terms of capitalization after Bitcoin. This is an attractive object for investment. I'm pretty sure that the price of this crypto currency will grow. However, I doubt that Ethereum will compete with Bitcoin. It takes an honorable second place. Ethereum, contrary to popular belief, is not an analog of Bitcoin and is not its competitor. The technologies mutually complement each other. The popularization of "digital gold" and the growth of its value favorably affects the crypto-currency market in general and the price of the Ethereum in particular.

meihso

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

I think ETH to replace BTC is only a matter of time. BTC lacks the foundation of smart contracts and therefore can only serve as a trading platform. ETH, on the basis of smart contracts, (theoretically) can extend the boundaries of blockchain applications from transactions to various decentralized applications, so that in the true sense the blockchain can become the new underlying technology of the entire Internet world.
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

It is impossible to speak for the next year, when it is calculated Bitcoin Price 18 times Etherium price ... Competing with Bitcoin is impossible for Etherium in one or two or even four years. etherium is Bitcoin's closest competitor but they have a great distance and need time and a very high market rise

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

Eth is very popular and quick cryptcurrency. All bounty are based on its blockchain. Vitalik Buterin made a good job! Eth is on the second place after Bitcoin on all the exchange markets and it is very good position! Nevertheless it's too far from BTC's price.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

As we see the ethereum price is getting low and low every day. It was same thing happen with the Bitcoin in the past then it has reached where it is right now. Will we see the ethereum competing with bitcoin in the coming one year?
Yes it’s true that etherium Is gaining very high amount of popularity among the people and its demand is also increasing among them but I don’t think that it will be able to overcome bitcoin. This is because firstly, bitcoin is way more older than etherium and bitcoin has way more users throughout the world than etherium . Also people trust bitcoin with their money more than the trust etherium  with their money. These are the main reasons because of which I don’t think etherium and could be the next bit quoin by its price
BORNEO82

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin and ethereum differ in their purpose. While Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment and value transactions, Ethereum is developed as a platform that facilitates contracts and peer-to-peer applications through its own currency vehicle. Although Bitcoin and Ether are both digital currencies, Ether's primary goal is not to establish itself as an alternative payment (unlike Bitcoin) but to facilitate and monetize Ethereum's work to enable developers to build and run distributed applications
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Ethereum maybe one of the altcoins will be the next step of bitcoin near in the future, ethereum has a good technology and this also now used a coin in ICO's project. Bounty project now is using ethereum as a main currency to purchase their token. But if you think that ethereum will be replaced in bitcoin well, you are wrong all altcoins are depended on bitcoin now.
Now, ethereum is getting too much decreased it is the time to grab the opportunity in the marketcap to full your portfolio.

Using etherium as smart contract to make new token can be two options of side.
Good and bad sides is always staying together.
The good of etherium smart contract is the project can support etherium but the bad one there are many project are scam because to make the project is so easy.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

some people have the opinion that ethereum is one of the candidates as bitcoin competition, but I think ethereum will not be able to compete with bitcoin in price, especially in one year. because now bitcoin is still number one and has a price of 10x from ethereum even more I think the difference is very far away.

JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

It is difficult to compare Ethereum and bitcoin. They are in different systems. And they were never direct competitors.Bitcoin is a payment system and Ethereum is used in the implementation of smart contracts.Bitcoin is not subject to inflation because it has a strict limit. Ethereum is produced 18 million coins per year.Therefore, in this case we are talking about inflation.The price of Ethereum will fall and bitcoin on the contrary will go up.In the long term, ether has every chance of realization.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

some people have the opinion that ethereum is one of the candidates as bitcoin competition, but I think ethereum will not be able to compete with bitcoin in price, especially in one year. because now bitcoin is still number one and has a price of 10x from ethereum even more I think the difference is very far away.

it is all about the differences!
bitcoin is a currency while ETH is not
bitcoin is being used in a lot of applications while ETH is only used by ICOs to raise funds
bitcoin is adopted by merchants and speculators but ETH is only used by speculators to make profit
bitcoin has a limited supply but ETH is limitless (supply and demand law)
bitcoin is decentralized while ETH is not

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

In my view ethereum may not be the next coin after the bitcoin in price because of availability of ethereum is high so BCH has the second place now but the condition may change who knows naybe ethereum can beat bitcoin too but no one knows exactly what will happen so just wait and ket tge future answer your question.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

Its hard to say that because we dont know whats comming for tomorrow as you can see this time the of bitcoins and altcoin are surging evryday its because all of the news everyday we heard coming from bitcoin which is not good.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

There could be a possibility because as we all know Ethereum is one of the well-known cryptocurrencies in the market. However Ethereum's price increase is going very slow as of now. Unlike bitcoin with a more healthy price trends and fluctuations than ethereum. Moreover, it is not about who's the best coin as all of these bitcoins are not controlled by a single individual.

PAKISTANI123

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

nope eth will go down in my opinion but yes in future ETH can go up to 3000$ ....
dmngdsm

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

Once ethereum manages to introduce PoS, this will be the real crypto revolution, leaving all the altcoins behind, tackling fiat money, banking and so on.

Crypto Marketing Advisor
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

I think Ethereum could be the next Bitcoin. I noticed that most bounties use ethereum as their main currency. There' a big chance that ethereum would be next in line of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: