Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iam not too late?  (Read 261 times)
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

It is never too late to catch up with the future, my friend.
I always remember what Picasso  (the artist) used to say: "When someone tells me I am too old for doing something, I always try to do it as soon as possible"... It can be extrapolated into bitcoin: "When you think is too late to come into a new world then you should come into it as soon as possible"...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

I don't think so Smiley
BTC price is down now, so perfect time to buy.
Don't worry, bitcoin is the future.
If you invest in BTC, you invest in your future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Zumbiko

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

Judging by the market, the crypto currency is active and constantly in motion. So it's not too late to deal with it
OlegK41

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:18:20 AM

Now is a great time to buy Bitcoin and other crypto currency!
The market is very much corrected. It was a wave down. Next will be a new wave up. I hope now Bitcoin will cost much more than 20 000. When I have available funds I still buy crypto currency!
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:19:58 AM

I am new in cryptocurrency and would like to know if i am not late and Bitcoin price is now that wich i need to trade? or i need to wait one more dump to buy btc?
Your not to late you can start it now and have a bitcoin and aim also that you can achieve the achievements of others bitcoiners
sunny7408

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

You never late in crypto market.
GoodBrother

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:40:33 AM

I am new in cryptocurrency and would like to know if i am not late and Bitcoin price is now that wich i need to trade? or i need to wait one more dump to buy btc?
Wait for the next dump.  Now you will lose too much money if you buy today.  Price is way too high.  Going back to $4500

Really?
I do not think so

In my opinion, you are very timely. Bitcoin's course is unlikely to fall below, but, given many factors, it can and should rise.
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

it is not to late if you start in bitcoin now. bitcoin is open for all peoples.
if you start buy bitcoin and hold it for long term, i am certain you will gain your profit.
CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

yes mate u are still not too late still have a good chance to start invest . but i suggest you if u are a newbe in this crypto world dont be a trade daily try to focus on stable and major currency like btc and eth.
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:15:00 AM

You are not late! My sister in law likes to involve in crypto world too. What I want to recommend you is learn every single thing about cryptocurrency, not only trade. It would be better for you. 

I reccomend to look video guide what is Block chain at all , how its work , how blocks going and all specification of Bitcoin Blockchain it will be very helpfull to understand what is it , because trade something what you dunno is not a good position.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

if you are ready with all the risks you will get and you are sure bitcoin is a profitable investment it is never too late to start investing

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
penetrak

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

If you understand the true bitcoin value and believe the idea itself, there is no reason why you should not jump on the investment train. Invests only if you believe the Bitcoin and not just because someone has suggested it to you. Like any investment, bitcoin brings with it risks. However, only invest money that you are willing to lose, long-term investing and follow your own head. It's never too late.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

if you are ready with all the risks you will get and you are sure bitcoin is a profitable investment it is never too late to start investing
There is no such thing called late on investing in crypto currency. All that matters here is your patience because crypto currency takes time to increase. But before investing on bitcoin, make sure that you know all the things about bitcoin, because if you know all of that, i think that you will know what to do when you invest on crypto currency.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

No you are not too late to invest in bitcoin especially  with the drop of the price !
Yes, you are not too late to start to invest in bitcoin especially with the price is down cause you will gain here a big profit when the price is getting up. Investing in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profitable income.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

If your goal is to become a part of the community and use the blockchain technology for it's purpose and want to watch it grow in value over time, then I'd advise investing. Before you invest in Bitcoin, you should really understand exactly what it is. If I were to ask every single person that owns Bitcoin what blockchain technology was, I'm sure the answers would be astounding. I'm not trying to be a snob. I really just believe it's not smart to invest in something you know nothing about. So educate yourselves. Find out how this technology can be utilized in the day-to-day world. Once you've done that and believe in its potential, then take the plunge if you think it's worth your time and money. Investments take time. You won't be a millionaire tomorrow.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

No it is not too late, still the price is in downtrend only. You can now also invest in bitcoin. Use this chance to buy more bitcoin and hold it for long time. If you are a new to crypto then wait with patience. The price will increase high in future. At that time you can trade the bitcoin and gain more income than you invest. The market has more ups and downs so dont worry about that just hold the bitcoin.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

We are all not too late as of the moment, although you are newbie but you can still gain just like others are gaining in trading and in holding bitcoin and some other potential coins so it is just up to you if you will gonna lose this opportunity or do something so you can gain too.

I'm happy that i am not too late to join and grabbing this opportunity.Still a newbie and start to make my own name and i know someday i will gain something from this.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

I don’t think you are late in trend, bitcoin is now down and it’s price is cheaper than before and you can start investing for the moment and wait for the next pump and sell. I don’t think bitcoin will dump further, as we look at the market right now it is starting to go up, so better to start investing now while the price is cheap.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

you are very late for investing in bitcoin and in Socratus you can still help
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: