Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:55:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is $900 a realistic prediction for ETH by EOY?  (Read 776 times)
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.
wow, i dont think that reaching 900$ at this time is impossible but it may take a very long time , because the price of ETH is being suffered from the big selling from big whales and making corections more and more, so as long as the whales keep dumping ETH, surely the price of ETH can hardly reach 1000$

kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.
wow, i dont think that reaching 900$ at this time is impossible but it may take a very long time , because the price of ETH is being suffered from the big selling from big whales and making corections more and more, so as long as the whales keep dumping ETH, surely the price of ETH can hardly reach 1000$
I hope that by the end of the year the airwaves will cost at least $ 1500.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

May be or may not. I cannot solidly say that Ethereum will reach $900 or $1000 within this year but if Bitcoin rsie its price definitely Ethereum will follow the path. All the altcoins price rise basically depends on Bitcoin, Ethereum is also a part of altcoins so we can hear some good news if Bitcoin moves fast in its target.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

I think that ethereum reachibg $900 is more possible than many people expect. Everyone kept saying ethereum is gonna reach $1000 before greatest pump, how they can feel it won't return back? I don't know.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

I can tell you that eth will break this $900 price barrier in due time as there is a high demand for eth in the crypto economy especially when it comes to ICOs.

So I urge you not to dump, hodl as long as you can and break even to avoid feeding the whales out there.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

900 USD is still possible for ETH in the end of 2018 i think it will be more
Dodnastes

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

900 USD is still possible for ETH in the end of 2018 i think it will be more

It is quite possible if the PoW algorithm is changed to be more ASIC resistant.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:15:31 PM

IMO, for ETH to reach $900 shouldn’t be any problem. It is just 2x of the current price. My prediction of ETH by end of year is $1500 to $2000. Good luck.
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

In these markets with such a huge volatility, it might take just a good green month for ETH to reach 1000USD. Patience and hodl!
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

very realistic .
only in 1 case ETH will not cross 900usd if btc dont move above 6-7k usd range by EOY .

and i am optimistic that btc will close its entry with 20-30k usd this year .
Top Dog Devs

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

I think it's a more than realistic prediction and to be honest I think it'll climb to 1.3k+ at the end of the year. Also don't feel bad if you bought in at $900 just hang in there buddy it happened to a lot of people. ETH has proven to be a good project so far since most altcoins(tokens) are built off of it. The project still has a long way to go but trust me you won't regret it in the long run. 
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

very realistic .
only in 1 case ETH will not cross 900usd if btc dont move above 6-7k usd range by EOY .

and i am optimistic that btc will close its entry with 20-30k usd this year .
ETH will $900 by the middle of the summer. Maybe some earlier. But by the EOY Eth will more then $2k. And I wait when ETH price will be more independent from BTC price
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

If bitcoin goes on a big bull run then yes I think we will see 900 and up.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

In these markets with such a huge volatility, it might take just a good green month for ETH to reach 1000USD. Patience and hodl!
The current prices of ETH are around $500 and there have been speculations by the tech experts that the prices of the ETH will rise as much as up to $1000. A slow but consistent trend has been observed in the market lately which means the demand in the market id increasing. This technology and promises unlimited output because the productivity is very high.
Nebula Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 106

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

$900 sounds like it will be the minimum to me.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

Actually, maybe you bought in the wrong period because $ 900 is a high value compared to current price ($ 535) and even in previous months, due to the existence of a big drop in the whole market, but Ethereum is a profitable currency in the long term. In fact, I think this is a difficult time for you because of your choice at the wrong time, but I advise you to not be rushed, because I am pretty sure that you will regret if you sold your budget of  Ethereum. You must be patient.

As a matter of fact, everything is related or linked to Bitcoin and Ethereum and cryptocurrencies in general are the follower of him , and it sure that their price (BTC)  will reach $ 12K after a  few months. and then it is very expected that  Ethereum will rise to more than $ 1000. So you must wait a while. Do not make hasty choices,  Just keep all of them (HOLD).
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

It didn't look like that it was going to happen back in the March, but if you look at the current price it's quite possible that it'll hit near $1000 very soon.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

at this rate, your gonna need more solid pump my friend. and yes $900 is possible. maybe at the end of the year, with all the ico's using ethereum. i think anything can be possible.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

Crypto is in process to getting out slowly out of dip they are currently into. So considering that they did not take much losses - it is real that price will go even higher.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

Remember that the price of Ethereum jumped to $1,300 last year I think or around January before the crash of Q1 2018. So I am pretty positive that we would be able to reach Ethereum again to that price AND higher by end of year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: