Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:11:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is $900 a realistic prediction for ETH by EOY?  (Read 776 times)
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

By the end of the year I can guarantee you will make a profit.It will probably hit more than $1k in the end of this year ever since the crypto going back green.I know it will be back to what it skyrocket last year and even more surpass that yield it reached.Ethereum's performance so far has surpass bitcoin in my own observance.Despite of its pending transactions just really depends on number of nonce and the eth fee and just so affordable unlike btc.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

You're lucky! You could have bought for 1,200$, there was the chance. But it doesn't matter if you are able to wait, it's not a problem, just keep the ethereum  for a couple of years. If you urgently need money - then yes, this is the problem. To reach 900 it maybe will take about 2-3 months, no one knows, only whales.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.
Do not worry I think we're going to reach that price and probably a lot more you are not only going to be break even, you are going to get some profits I do not know how big the profits are going to be but I'm sure that you are going to get some profits, now the only thing that you need to do is to make sure that you do not sell for a lower price than you bought.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:43:43 AM

You're lucky! You could have bought for 1,200$, there was the chance. But it doesn't matter if you are able to wait,
That's not a matter at all, if he still buys at $2k, $3k, $4k, $5k or more then he will still make a huge profit according to Reddit Co-Founder.
Reddit Co-Founder predicts that Ethereum will reach $15k by the end of the year. The full news can be found here > https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder

The most interesting thing is, OP bought at $900, so he might need enough room to store his huge profit if he didn't sodl out his ETH yet.

I'm wondering after reading the news, Reddit Co-Founder = John McAfee.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

It is possible, ethereum reached 1,000$+ so there's no reason for it to not reach 900$. It can even be more than it's current ATH. The current market is starting to look good compared to Q1 this year. So, ethereum could cost more at the end of the year.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:17:36 AM

I believe that ethereum is still undervalued and it has still a lot to improve. Even the CEO is ensuring that the platform is continuosly on development. So, I guess ethereum will still grow more as more and more people and projects are using it's platform.
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:34:49 AM

Billions of dollars are invested in the Efirium. This year, probably, 10 times more projects will appear than in the past, which can easily lead to a doubling or even tripling of the price by the end of the year.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

I think it's realistic, you can see now ETH price about $800 and we still have 6 months to end of this year. I believe that ETH can beat the higher price.
PhantomJ

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

I think that 1000 is not the limit and will be even more at times. so do not panic from this and should just be patient and wait. And everything will be all right.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

Yes it might be a realistic because ETH is already at $800, just $100 from your target. Incase if it dropped it still has 6 more months to reach the same target again. Remember coins like ETH won't move on high percentage on a daily basis.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

Ethereum will hit $ 3,000 by the end of this year, remember my words. You underestimate cryptocurrency too much, my friend.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

Indeed, but probably at the end of this year, crypto needs to recover and then it could rise again.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

I think $900 per ETH is indeed a realistic target price by end of year. The fuel that could make its price go beyond the previous ATH is the adoption of merchants, corporations and institutions to utilize the tokens in their businesses, transaction wise. During this consolidation period, they could be bagging lots of ETH discreetly due to its very cheap price. These corporations are visionaries and crypto currencies could help their businesses to run smoothly.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

From what I can see now, I would guess people are quickly giving up all their past predictions of old ATH and beyond. This means once more people are entering bearish mode and the lessons are usually to take this as a signal for buying. ETH does look attractive still at below $700 which is about half of the ATH it made this year. It just now depends on how long people are willing to hold and wait.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

$900 is conservative estimate, it can go higher than that easily. 900 it can reach in couple of weeks.
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.
Ethereum will hit $ 3,000 by the end of this year, remember my words. You underestimate cryptocurrency too much, my friend.
No you are dreaming too much, 3000 dollars by the end of the year is simply not possible, we all know that ethereum is a great coin and that if you want to have a good portfolio you need to have that coin and hold it for a very long time but we cannot be that optimistic, the price of 3000 is never going to be reached before that date but it may be reached in a few years.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

In my opinion, $900 is a really reasonable prediction for the near future of ethereum. And also, I think it has a great potential to reach great values by the end of the year.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

I would say, you are being safe. Your envision is most likely to happen. I do actually think that by the end of the year, ethereum will surpass the $1000 mark and even more. With most of the new ICO's running on it's platform, it's not impossible to happen.

walleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

What are you talking about? Ethereum is rated as the most technological platform in the crypto industry. Do you really think that Ethereum will not grow to $ 1000. I will tell you a secret, its potential price is much higher.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:23:15 PM

I think and I hope that it is a realistic prediction, I hope that ETH will finish this year at stable 1k$+ price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: